剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
很长一段时间 我都以那晚为耻
You know, I was ashamed of that night for a long time.
所以我才把它埋在心底
That's why I-- that's why I buried it.
所以我才尝试忘掉那一切
You know, that's why I tried to forget all about it.
你这么急切的想把这件事硬塞进
I mean, the fact that you were so eager to shoehorn it
一篇意在赞颂黑人医生的文章中
into an article that purports to celebrate a black doctor,
我想说的是
I mean...
这并没法反映真实的我
That says very little about me.
我是优秀的外科医生
I'm a good surgeon.
就这样
Period.
你应该写这个
That's your story.
嗨 贝塔
Hey, Beta.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我不能顺便来打个招呼吗
Can't I just stop by to say hi?
任何时候都可以
Any time. All the time.
你想一起吃晚饭吗
Would you like to go for dinner?
那边有一家很好的印度餐馆
There's a nice Indian restaurant down the street.
食物的味道跟你妈妈做的一模一样
The food tastes exactly like your mother's cooking.
其实 我跟埃拉有约
Actually, I have plans with Ella.
埃拉
Ella?
想不到我们喜欢一样的音乐
Turns out we have the same taste in music.
挺奇怪的 对吗
Weird, right?
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们要去看一个乐队的演出
We're gonna go see this band play.
贝斯手是我的一位朋友
The bassist is a friend of mine.
我们过去经常在一起玩儿
We used to jam together a lot.
他会帮我弄样带
He was gonna help me with the demo.
好的
Okay.
对了
Anyway...
谢谢你介绍我们认识
thanks for introducing us.
你呼我了吗
You paged?
是的
I did.
什么事
What happened?
他说他从梯子上刷下来磕到了头
Uh, he says he fell off a ladder and hit his head.
一百五十万又来了
Make that 1.5 million.
拜托了 我们能不能去一个
Hey, uh, so can we please go somewhere
不健康的地方 就一次
not healthy, for once?
我真的觉得我恨沙拉
I mean, I actually think I hate salad.
布鲁姆医生
Uh, Dr. Bloom?
我能请你帮忙快速看一下
Can I ask you to take a quick look
四区的病人吗
at a patient in Bay 4?
就差一点
So close.
好了 我很快回来
Okay, um, I'm gonna be right back.
你的任务是搜索不出名的小酒吧
Uh, your job is to Google dive bars.
我想吃一个巨大超多肉的汉堡
I want a giant, disgusting burger.
劳拉
Lauren...
劳拉
Lauren!
你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're not real.
星期四
伙计 需要帮忙吗
Hey, buddy, you need a hand?
说实话
You know what?
那样就太好了 谢谢
That'd be awesome, thanks.
好了 谢谢你 伙计
All right, thank--thanks, man.
你真的应该看医生了 伙计
You--you should really go see a doctor, man.
说得对
That's a good idea.
麦克斯
Max.
-你在哪儿 -第33大街和公园路交口
- Where are you? - 33rd and Park.
我觉得我走不过去了
I don't think I can make it.
待在那儿 我去找你
Stay there, I'm coming to you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是 这是一个农业生产合作社
Well, it's um-- it's an agricultural co-op.
这不是医院
It's not a hospital.
对 不是
No, it's not.
那里有什么样的治疗手段
What kind of medicine do they practice there?
没有
None.
他们在那儿不行医
They don't practice medicine there.
这才是最重要的
That's the point.
你是在建议我
You're suggesting I--
把儿子从我身边
I send my son away
送走
without me...
到一个农场吗
to a farm?
去一个声称治好他的方法
To a--a place where they claim the way to fix him
就是假装他没有生病的地方吗
is to pretend that he's not sick?
赫克托 你知道的 环境
You know, Hector, one of the keys
是避免妄想症复发的一个重要因素
to avoiding relapse in delusional disorders is environment.
就这么简单
Plain and simple.
托尼现在的环境
And--and Tony's current environment...
起不到帮助 你明白吗
it's--it's not helping. You know?
你是说我吗
You mean me?
也包括我
And me.
还有这间医院
And this hospital.
我儿子就是我的骄傲
That boy is the pride of my life.
我知道
I know.
他需要他的父亲
He needs his father.
一个会爱着他
Someone who will--loves him.
会为他赴汤蹈火的父亲
Who will run through walls for him.
不 别这样 听我说
No, no, no. Listen, listen, listen.
你在试图让他好转
You're trying to fix him.
我们都在试图让他好转
We're all trying to fix him.
而在很深很深的
And on--on a very deep...
层面上 托尼能感受到
profound level, Tony feels that.
他知道 而这使他变的更糟了
He knows it, and it's making him worse.
这个地方会接受他本来的样子
This place will accept him as he is.
你是在告诉我
You're telling me
不要再试图让他变好吗
to stop trying to make him better?
不要当他的父亲吗
To not be his father?
你告诉过我...
You told me...
为了帮助托尼...
that to help Tony...
你愿意冒着失去一部分他的风险
you'd be willing to risk losing some of him.
这就是你该做的
This is how you do that.
安迪
Andy?
你要收回我的房♥子吗
You gonna take away my apartment?
不
No.
我无计可施了
I don't know what to do.
我想我只是喜欢待在这里
I--I guess I just like it here.
也只有我们会喜欢了
Think we're the only ones.
这里非常欢迎你来
You are always welcome here.
当你生病的时候
When you're sick.
当你不生病的时候
And when you're not sick,
还有很多病人等着我们来照顾
we have a lot of people that we have to take care of,
这就是医院的运转机制
and that's just the way it has to be.
我会离开的
I'll--I'll leave.
没问题
No problem.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
抱歉 请问重症监护室怎么走
Sorry, does anyone know how to get to the ICU?
伙计 这栋楼到不了
Oh, dude, you can't get to the 12th floor
十二楼
from this building.
你得坐电梯去三楼
You gotta take the elevator to the 3rd floor,
然后穿过过道到哈里曼
then take the breezeway to Harriman.
然后乘坐第二个电梯去十二楼
Then you take the second set of elevators to 12.
走到走廊尽头就是了
Then you walk to the end of the hall.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
你这是个大救星
You're a lifesaver.
安迪...
Andy...
你知道怎么去肿瘤病房♥吗
Do you know how to get to the Oncology Ward?
当然 因为不存在的肿瘤我去检查过好多次
Of course, I've had many the nonexistent tumor examined there.
你想不想开始付一下你的租金
How would you like to start paying off that apartment?
怎么付
How?
在新阿姆斯特丹稍微多花点时间
By spending a little more time at New Amsterdam.
嘿 冠军
Hey, champ.
有时间闲聊几句吗
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表