剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
埃拉刚刚跟我说 我救了她的吉娃娃
Ella was telling me that I helped her save her crazy Chihuahua.
狗狗
All right, Ka-pooch.
我不知道你的工作跟犬科动物有关的
I didn't know you did work on canines.
-厉害 -不是
- That's cool. - I don't.
我给了她一点钱去看兽医
I gave her a little money for the vet.
-多少钱 -两千美元
- How much? - $2,000.
你还是美国人吗
American?
我得走了 一会儿术前准备见
Oh, I gotta go, but I'll see you in prep.
夏普 有什么急事
Sharpe! What's the code?
-是麦克斯 -不好意思 什么
- It's Max. - I'm sorry, what?
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道细节 但是他晕倒了
I don't have all the details, but he's collapsed.
救援直升机正在送他过来的路上
He's in a medevac on his way here now.
-严重吗 -我去叫创伤急救小组
- Is it serious? - I should get the trauma team.
他们两分钟就到
They'll be here in two minutes.
还有一件事
There's something else,
你们所有人都得知道
something that you all need to know in order
这样等他到了 才能进行正确的治疗
to treat him properly when he arrives.
夏普 什么情况
All right, Sharpe, what's-- what's going on?
麦克斯得了鳞状细胞癌
Max has squamous cell carcinoma.
晚期
Advanced stages.
创伤急救小组会跟我们在这里碰头
The trauma team's gonna meet us here.
等一下
No--whoa, hold on a second.
你知道这件事多久了
How long have you known about this?
从他第一天上任起
Since his first day.
-从他第一天上任起 -我知道
- Since his first day? - Look, I--I know
这很令人震惊 但是现在不论什么情绪
that this is shocking, but whatever we're feeling,
都先放一边 因为我们得集中注意力
we're gonna have to put it aside because we need to focus.
让一下路
Hey, clear a path!
-氧饱和度在下降 -氧浓度加到100%
- O2 sat's dropping. - Okay, let's up oxygen to 100%.
加大输液剂量
Push more fluid.
有人知道他晕倒多久了吗
Does anybody know how long he was out for?
所有人马上从我的急诊室里出去
Okay, everybody out of my ED, now!
-我要呼叫坎德拉里奥医生吗 -不用
- Should I page Dr. Candelario? - No.
要 请帮我呼叫她
Yes, yeah. Page her, please.
我数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
监测缺血级联反应
Monitor for ischemic cascade.
为什么他还没有开始化疗
Why hasn't he started chemo?
两周的时候 他开始进行
In two weeks he starts, uh,
-免疫疗法临床试验 -什么
- an immunotherapy trial. - What?
他想这么做的
Well, that's-- that's what he wanted.
他想这么做的
That's what he wanted?
是的 弗洛伊德 他才是病人
Yes, Floyd. He's the patient.
是的 但他也是这家医院的医疗主任
Yeah, but he's also the medical director of this entire hospital.
只有我一个人想知道接下来会怎么样吗
Am I the only one who's wondering what happens next?
你出来干什么
What--what are you doing out here?
坎德拉里奥在给他治疗
Candelario is working on him.
为什么
Why?
因为我刚连着值了两轮班
Because I just got off of back-to-back doubles,
而且坎德拉里奥是位出色的医生
and Candelario is an excellent doctor.
可你经常连着值班的
You pull doubles all the time.
应该由别的医生以新的视角救治麦克斯
Max deserves to have a doctor with fresh eyes.
你们不同意吗
Do you disagree?
他怎么样了
How is he?
我们还不清楚
We don't know yet.
可能是缺氧
Might be hypoxia.
夏普医生也跟我说了麦克斯的情况
So, like most of you, Doctor Sharpe told me about Max's condition,
不用说 我有点震惊
and needless to say, i was a bit shocked,
但是我们没有时间震惊 生气或沮丧
but we don't have time to be shocked, or angry, or upset.
我们的医院还得运行
We all have a hospital to run,
麦克斯在里面的时候 这里要有个领导者
and while Max is in there, we need a leader out here,
那就是我
and that's gonna be me.
另行通知前 我就是新阿姆斯特丹医院的
Until further notice, I am the new Medical Director
新医疗主任
of New Amsterdam.
我要手术安排表 人员轮班表
I need surgery schedules, staff rotation.
还有上一次科室主任会议的摘要
I need the minutes from the last department chair meeting.
全部整理出来需要一点时间
That--that's gonna take a little while to put together.
好吧 那我们就先从
Okay, then let's start with
麦克斯今天要管理的事情开始
what Max was overseeing today.
-他的热点列表 -热点列表是什么
- His hot list. - Yeah. What's the hot list?
就是他的待办事项
It's his to-do list,
但名字好听一点
but with a cooler name.
-我会换个叫法的 -谢谢
- I'll call it something else. - Thank you.
别担心 我只是暂时代理
Don't worry, I'm only temporary.
我得到了一些呼声要寻求更长♥期♥的替代者
I have several calls out for more permanent replacements.
富尔顿院长 这件事有些为时过早
Dean Fulton, all this is incredibly premature.
-当麦克斯醒来 -如果麦克斯能醒来
- When Max wakes up-- - If Max wakes up,
他也仍然患有癌症
he will still have cancer.
他肯定不想在接受化疗的同时
He certainly didn't expect to continue this job
继续承担这份工作
while undergoing chemo.
当然 他从前是这么做的
Of course he did.
所以你在乎的只是生意
So all you care about is business.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something...
每一天 就有一万个患者
every single day, 10,000 patients walk
走进这座医院和门诊部
into this hospital and its clinics.
我们的年度预算是十五亿美元
Our annual budget is $1.5 billion,
政♥府♥命令我们削减百分之十
and the governor is demanding that we cut it by 10%,
这非常困难 因为我们的开支
which is really tough, because our expenses come in
远远超过十八亿
well over $1.8 billion.
桑迪飓风之后我们的基础设施情况报告表明
Our infrastructure report after Hurricane Sandy
我们即将被东河淹没
told us that we were sinking into the East River,
这意味着在未来两年
and will need $100 million
我们需要一亿美元的注入
infused within the next two years so we don't end up
才不至于变成雨季后的孟加拉国
like Bangladesh after a monsoon!
而这场大戏的负责人
And the one guy who's in charge of this whole show
现在正躺在创伤一室靠插管呼吸
is lying in Trauma One with a tube down his throat.
难道不该考虑接♥班♥人计划吗
And what about a succession plan?
他知道自己病了
He knew he was sick.
你也知道他病了
You knew he was sick.
总该有人该提前做好打算
Someone should have had a plan in place.
是不是
Right?
怎么了
What?
重新进入本层
我刚刚为我们俩约了一个超棒的
I just made us the greatest--
麦克斯刚刚昏厥了
Max has had a set-back.
喉咙闭合停止呼吸
His throat closed up.
他在哪里
Where is he?
在创伤科病房♥
In the trauma unit.
-他醒来了吗 -仍然处于无意识状态
- Well, uh, is he responsive? - Still unconscious,
但他至少重新开始呼吸了
but at least he's breathing again.
他停止呼吸有多久
How long was he down?
六或七分钟
Six or seven minutes.
我想求你帮个忙
I need to ask a favor.
任何事都行
Anything.
我需要你提早麦克斯的治疗起始日期
I need you to move up Max's start date.
改到什么时候
To when?
到明天
To tomorrow.
海伦 我才刚刚得到细胞
Helen, I just got the cells.
我知道 我知道这要求有点过分
I know, I know I'm asking a lot,
但如果麦克斯要继续管理这家医院
but if Max is gonna keep running this hospital,
他就要加入你的临床试验
then he needs to be in your trial.
我会尽我所能
Let me see what I can do.
监测中
Monitoring.
减压
Decompression.
坎德拉里奥医生正在帮麦克斯的肺部吸气减压
Dr. Candelario is suctioning Max's lungs.
他很幸运当时有你在身边
He's really lucky you were there.
继续
Stand by.
你想出去回避一下吗
Hey, you want to step outside?
呼吸一下新鲜空气
Get some fresh air?
六分钟和七分钟的区别是什么
What's the difference between six and seven minutes?
什么「六分钟和七分钟」
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表