剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
You said, in your own words,
如果你因为服药伤害到患者
if your drug use ever led to the harm of a patient,
你就会上交你的执照
you would turn in your license.
所以你还在等什么
So what are you waiting for?
海耶克医生请到儿科
Dr. Hayek to pediatrics.
没关系 我来
It's okay. I've got this.
好的
Right.
她刚刚正在抽烟
Oh, boy, she was smoking,
因为血糖超过七百昏倒了
collapsed with a blood sugar of over 700.
注射了一百个单位的胰岛素才救回来
It took 100 units of insulin to bring her back.
所以 是高血糖的问题
So, it's the high blood sugar.
我们还是不知道血糖为什么会持续飙升
Well, we still don't know why it keeps spiking.
如果是因为吸烟呢
What if it's the smoking?
是的 吸烟有害健康
Yeah, smoking's bad for you.
万一她有类癌
What if she has a carcinoid tumor
会受尼古丁刺♥激♥发作呢
that's being stimulated by nicotine?
刚才她晕倒的时候正在抽烟
Just now when she collapsed, she was smoking.
在船上晕倒时她也在抽烟
On the boat when she collapsed, she was smoking.
万一是香烟中的尼古丁
What if the nicotine from the cigarettes is
压♥迫♥肿瘤 引起大量胰高血糖素产生
squeezing the tumor, making it kick out huge amounts of glucagon,
使得她的血糖飙升呢
and that is what is driving the blood sugar through the roof?
我给她做了胸腹CT检查
Well, I did a CT on Al's abdomen and her chest
没发现肿瘤
and no tumor.
但她的所有症状都指向了这一点
But all of her symptoms point to it.
可就是没有
Except it's not there.
那就做探查术查清楚
So do exploratory surgery and find it.
这年头还有人做探查术吗
Who does exploratory surgery anymore?
只要发现不对劲 我们就会做
We do when we know something's wrong.
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris...
抱歉
Pardon me.
你是医疗合作组织的吧
Uh, you're from the Med Co-Op Group, right?
其实 我只是
Actually, I'm just...uh,
我在这里已经九年了
I've been here for nine years.
我让你等了那么久吗
I kept you waiting that long?
不 我今天听了你的讲话
No. I heard your speech today.
我想我的工作过时了
I think I've got one of those obsolete jobs.
你的工作是什么
So, uh, what's your job?
坐在那里
To sit there.
升降杆出现前
Before the arm showed up,
我坐在岗亭里检查证件
I sat in a booth and checked badges.
我就是你们早上打招呼
I was the guy you said good morning to,
询问从威彻斯特过来的交通情况的人
asked about the traffic down from Westchester.
无论何时 罗斯福东河公园大道都很拥挤
Always packed on the FDR, no matter what time of day.
但早上七点前走第二大道还凑合
But go down 2nd Ave before 7:00 a.m., not so bad.
谢谢提醒
Good to know.
但有了升降杆后 人们甚至没注意到我
But since the arm, people don't even notice me.
我想做的不仅仅是整天坐在椅子上
And I wanna do more than just sit in a chair all day.
我知道我能做的更多
I know I can do more.
瞧 你就是我要找的人
See, you're exactly who I'm looking for.
古德温医生
Uh--Oh, Dr. Goodwin--
不 你是我开始这个调查的原因
No, you are the reason I started this search.
-古德温医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Goodwin. - Yeah?
-你挡了她的路 -抱歉
- You're in her way. - Oh, sorry.
我的新工作是什么
So what's my new job gonna be?
我不知道
I have no idea.
伊吉医生的艺术墙
现在要怎么做
So now what?
现在我想再听一下
Well, now I'd like to hear about your life
你服用阿得拉前的生活
before your Adderall use began.
你真要我说我的童年吗
Are you seriously asking me to talk about my childhood?
不然我现在就提交报告
Or I could just file my report right now.
好吧
Fine.
我妈是个灾难 我妹更糟
Well, my mom was a disaster, my sister, worse,
我爸是个圣人
and my dad was a saint.
懂了吧
There ya go.
就是这样
There you go.
好吧 为什么说你妈妈是个灾难
Okay, well, how was your mom a disaster?
她是个酒鬼
She was an alcoholic.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
令人叹息 对吧
Yeah, well, boo-hoo, right?
她是上东区
She was, uh... She was a part of this-- this tacky
俗气暴发户的一员
nouveau riche Upper East Side crowd.
大家都知道她嗜酒
Everybody knew she drank.
但没关系 因为她可真有趣
But it didn't matter, 'cause Jeanie was so fun.
她的派对棒极了
Her parties were fabulous.
但派对总会结束 对吧
Yeah, but then the party ended, right?
对
Yeah.
是这样
That it did.
然后她开始抱怨
Then she'd start complaining...
班森先生如何不跟她调情
About how Mr. Benson wouldn't flirt with her,
或者多佛比目鱼很干 总有东西可抱怨
or the Dover sole was dry, always something.
她会变得刻薄
And she'd get mean.
-你有受到身体虐待吗 -没有
- Was there physical abuse? - No.
她喝酒后会恶心吗
Would she get sick after she drank?
是吗
Yeah?
谁带她去睡觉 谁来清理
Who'd take her to bed? Who'd clean up?
是我
That'd be me.
你妹妹呢 她帮忙吗
What about your sister, she help?
我不需要帮忙
I didn't need help.
总得有人帮她清理 所以我就帮她清理
Someone had to clean her up, so I cleaned her up.
第一次发生这种事时你多大了
How old were you the first time that happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概时间
Ballpark.
可能七岁
Seven, maybe.
早在你成为急诊科医生之前
You've been taking care of people long
你就曾经照顾人了 对吧
before you became an ED doctor, huh?
是的
Yeah.
有这种如同灾难的妈妈
Well, that's the silver lining of having
这也算是一线希望了
Hurricane Jeanie for a mom.
你会懂得如何应对危机
You learn how to be good in a crisis.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
听起来你♥爸♥爸让你陷入了一个很麻烦的境地
Sounds like your dad left you in quite a tricky situation.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
不是吗
No?
你几乎不提他
You didn't say much about him at all.
我爸将一项低廉的皮肤科诊所
My dad... my dad took a two-bit dermatology practice
变成了百万美元的生意
and he turned it into a million dollar business.
那很了不起
That's amazing.
是的 他经常不在
Yeah, he was gone a lot,
但我一打电♥话♥ 他就会接
but when I called, he always answered.
每次都这样
Every time.
所以你可以省省弗洛伊德那套废话了
So, uh, you can dial back the Freudian horse-crap, okay?
说他对你疏于照顾跟弗洛依德学说无关
There's nothing Freudian about saying that he neglected you.
他是个了不起的爸爸
He was amazing dad.
他不是酒鬼
He wasn't the alcoholic.
他不是那个在地毯上撒尿的人
He wasn't the one pissing on the carpet.
他也没有吐自己一身
He wasn't the one vomiting on himself.
不 他让一个二年级学生独自处理这些
No, he was the one who left a second-grader alone to deal with it.
因为他很清楚你所告诉我的事
Because he knew what you already told me:
总得有人来清理
someone always has to clean it up.
你刚把他描述为一个情感封闭
You just described him as an emotionally-closed off workaholic
不肯承认自己后院起火的工作狂
who was in complete denial that his personal life was on fire.
听上去像谁
Who does that sound like?
-古德温医生 -什么事
- Dr. Goodwin. - Yeah?
我一直在给新阿姆斯特丹医院的高层发邮件
I've been emailing the powers that be at New Amsterdamear.
关于我多年无用的工作
about my useless job for years.
没收到任何回音
And nothing, no response.
我甚至不再
I don't even feel bad
因为无所事事领薪水而感到不安
about taking a paycheck for doing nothing anymore,
但你应该知道 因为我联♥系♥过了
but you should know that because I tried to contact someone,
法律上 新阿姆斯特丹医院不能收回这笔钱
New Amsterdam legally can't take that money back.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表