剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Fine.
好的 好
All right, fine.
有什么新进展吗
Hey, uh, can I get an update?
我帮乔治娅问问
For, uh, Georgia?
他仍然没有反应
He's still unresponsive.
他的心率难以提高
We're having a hard time getting his heart rate up.
也许我能帮上忙
Well, maybe I can help.
他不是你的病人
He's not your patient.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you, please?
那你为什么让别人接手
Then why did you pass him off?
麦克斯
Max...
麦克斯需要新的视角
Max needed fresh eyes.
我认识你六年了
I've known you six years
我从来没听你提过你的视角不新鲜
and I have never once heard you refer to your eyes as not fresh.
我下班了
My shift was over.
劳拉
Lauren.
你为什么把麦克斯转给别人
Why did you pass Max off?
我在布朗克斯综合医院工作了很长时间
I- I've been working at Bronx General a lot...
在这里也是
and working here a lot.
我不知道 最近
I don't know, the last--
最近几周
last few weeks it was...
我压力太大了
it was too much.
各种不顺
I hit a wall.
好吧
Okay.
而且
And, um...
我服用的阿得拉 比规定量多了点
I've been taking a little bit more... Adderall than prescribed.
-多了多少 -我不知道
- How much more? - I don't know.
就是多了
Just more.
但我正在处理 好吗
But I'm handling it, okay?
我要休息一段时间
I'm gonna--I'm gonna take some time off,
我会想办法的
I'm gonna figure it out.
我今天早上本来要和麦克斯谈谈 但是
I was gonna talk to Max this morning, but...
总之
Anyway...
所以我才让别人接手
that's why I passed him off.
你真的认为埃拉没有狗吗
So, do you really think Ella doesn't have a dog?
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious right now?
你是认真的吗
Is that-- is that a serious question?
新阿姆斯特丹医院现在一团糟
New Amsterdam is upside-down right now.
麦克斯在重症监护室 院长要我搞砸罢♥工♥
Max is in the ICU, the dean wants me to tank the walkout,
你却只关注某个女人的吉娃娃
and you're focused on some woman's Chihuahua?
-拜托 -所以你认为
- Come on, man. - So you do think
-她确实有只狗 -不关我的事
- she has a dog. - I don't care.
有没有狗不重要
Dog, no dog, it doesn't matter.
这对我很重要
It matters to me.
为什么
Why?
为什么重要
Why does it matter?
因为...
Because...
我确实和以前不一样了
there is a new Kapoor.
我想我也是
I think there's a new Iggy, too.
你觉得新伊吉和新卡普尔该怎么做
So what do you think this... new Iggy and new Kapoor should do?
你是古德温医生的妻子吗
Are you Dr. Goodwin's wife?
是的
Yes.
我只想说 你丈夫是第一位
I--I just want to say that your husband is the first man
关心清洁工的医疗主任
in his position... to care about the janitors.
我们等着好消息
We wait for good news.
好消息 坏消息
我带了甜瓜
Hey, hey, hey! I come bearing the sweetest cantaloupe
你肯定没吃过这么甜的
you have ever had.
我知道你的孕期嘴馋还没开始
I know your, uh, cravings haven't started yet,
一旦开始 我想你一定很馋甜瓜
but when they do, I feel like they're gonna be really melon-heavy.
不知道为什么 我就是这么觉得
I don't know why, I just get that vibe.
你还好吗
You okay?
怎么了 宝宝有什么问题吗
What's wrong? Is it the baby?
我到家时发现有快递在等
When I came home there was a FedEx waiting...
送来的是新阿姆斯特丹医疗中心的合同
with contracts from New Amsterdam Medical Center.
好消息啊
Good news.
你得到那份工作了
You got the job...
我甚至都不知道你什么时候申请的
that I didn't know you'd even applied for.
我没有 没有申请 只是机缘巧合
I didn't--I didn't apply, it just happened.
面试是什么时候
When was the interview? -
-一周前 -一周前
- A week ago... - A week ago.
听着 当时医学院院长打给我
But, uh, look, the dean of medicine called me
非常突然 他说「我现在就要答复」
out of nowhere and he said, "I need an answer right away."
-我想为什么要跟你说 -为什么要跟我说
- And I figure why tell you... - "Why tell me"?
-如果还没结果 -我们许诺过 麦克斯
- If I don't know-- - We made a promise, Max.
记得吗
Remember?
我们要一起抚养这个孩子
We were going to raise this child together.
我们要把事业放在第二位
We were going to put our careers second.
我放弃了一切
I gave up everything.
而你这份工作却恰恰相反
This job is the opposite of that.
我会努力顾好一切的
I'm gonna make it work.
真的吗
Really?
这可是国内最大的公立医院
It is the largest public hospital in the country.
我会想办法把所有事都挤进去安排好
And I'm gonna figure out how to squeeze everything in.
真棒 你会吗 麦克斯
Oh, great. Will you, Max?
你会想清楚怎么把我怎么把这个孩子
Will you figure out how you can squeeze me in and--
挤进你的生活中吗
and your child?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
可事情就会这么发展
Well, that's what's gonna happen.
等孩子出生的时候 我就能
By the time this baby gets here, I'm gonna have
让这个地方运转顺利
this place running smoothly.
我可以早回家
I can come home early.
可以周末休息
I can take weekends.
你不会的
You won't.
除非我生病 除非孩子生病
Not unless I'm sick, not unless the baby's sick.
只有这样你才会停下
That is the only way you will stop,
只有
and just...
这样
be.
只有怎样 乔治娅
And just be what, Georgia?
这 这就是医生的生活
This is--this is the life of a doctor.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
不 这不是
No, it's not.
这不是
It's not.
我们也认识别的医生 认识很多医生
We know doctors--we know dozens of doctors--
他们也不会这样生活
and this is not their life.
你就像着了魔 麦克斯 真的
You're obsessed, Max. You are.
这样不健康
It's not healthy.
这就像毒瘾
It's like an addiction.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
但只要医院打电♥话♥
But when the hospital calls...
你总会放下一切过去
it always wins.
我不能让我女儿在成长过程中
I can't let my daughter grow up
觉得她不是她父亲生命中
feeling like she's not the most important thing
最重要的事
in her father's life.
我不能再这样下去了 麦克斯
I can't do this anymore, Max.
乔治娅
Georgia...
如果你允许 我想为麦克斯
with your permission, I would like to provide Max
祈祷一下
with a small prayer.
这是什么
What is that?
是我伤到他了吗
Did I hurt him?
不
No.
我觉得你可能救了他的命
I think you might have just saved his life.
这是一种肿瘤伴随症候群
It's called a paraneoplastic syndrome.
你刚吻他时
The way his skin got red and swollen
他皮肤变红肿的情况
where you kissed him?
正在他体内各个地方发生
That's happening everywhere in his body.
一切都在变得红肿
Everything's becoming red and swollen,
并且开始衰竭
and shutting down.
因为癌症吗
From the cancer?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表