剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
心律失常 营养不良 你能说出的症状
heart arrhythmia, malnutrition, you name it--
所有这些症状
each of these symptoms is the result
都是因为你没有一个稳定的生活环境
of you not having a stable living environment.
这个疗法能只好一切
This cure will fix all of that.
基纳先生
Mr. Keener...
我给你开了一个家
I am prescribing you a home.
周三
-早上好 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
-麦克斯来了吗 -没看见他
- Max in yet? - Haven't seen him.
第二天能让人感觉翻江倒海
Day two can hit you like a ton of bricks.
他可能还在床上
He might still be in bed.
好吧
Okay.
如果你们看见他
Well, if you do see him--
我成功了 我来了 抱歉
I made it, I'm here. Sorry.
我来了 取消警报
I made it. Call off the dogs.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
感觉好极了
Oh, like a million bucks
感觉我的每根神经都被
that was shoved dollar by dollar
塞进工业碎纸机搅碎
through an industrial shredder
然后出来的碎片被喷枪点燃
and then set on fire with a blowtorch.
-你的脚不得劲对吧 -大麦克加一分
- Your feet, huh? - Points for Big Mike.
又肿又酸 谢谢
Swollen and sore. Thank you.
你应该从护士站借一双洞洞鞋
You should borrow some Crocs from the nurses' stash.
丑到爆但是很舒服
They're super ugly but they do make a difference.
然后你该 你该坐下
And then you should-- you should sit down.
你该加入我们的尤卡牌局[纸牌游戏]
You should join us for euchre.
我们可以四人一起玩
We could still use a fourth.
感谢你慷慨的邀请 米莉
Appreciate the generous offer, Millie,
但这所医院永不休息
but this hospital never sleeps, so...
我回去了
Back at it.
我又回到机动状态了
I'm going mobile again.
麦克斯
Max.
他们都是过来人
They know what they're talking about.
你该听他们的
You should listen.
薇洛说得对 这鞋可真丑
Well, Willow was right. They are ugly.
不过 我感觉像在云端漫步
But man, I feel like I'm walking on clouds.
厄尔进有造型了
And Earl is shaping up...
没错
I know, right?
可怕程度超过了
To be far creepier
一个塑料袋的极限
than any plastic bag has a right to be.
这么说就有点刻薄了
Now, that's just mean, all right?
也许他可以戴个帽子
Maybe he could use a hat.
我想告诉你
I, um--I want you to know
我已经认真考虑过你的提议
that I've truly considered your offer...
太好了
Great.
我不能做你的副手 麦克斯
And I--I can't be your deputy, Max.
我自己应尽的职责尚且不能完全尽到
I'm barely maintaining the commitments I already have,
而且你知道 我忙于卵子冻存技术
and as you know I'm knee-deep in oocyte cryopreservation.
当时机成熟
When the time comes
可以进行植入的时候
to move forward with implantation--
我理解 真的
I--I understand, I do.
布鲁姆怎么样
What about Bloom?
-布鲁姆 -对 她很可靠
- Bloom? - Yeah, she's reliable.
她在压力之下表现很好
She's great under pressure.
我等下给你个答复
Let me get back to you.
好的
Okay.
公交车的轮子转啊转
The wheels on the bus go round and round
转啊转 转啊转
Round and round, round and round
所以他必须在手术中保持清醒吗
So he really has to be awake for this?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
这可以降低损伤控制语言和其他
It, uh--it reduces the risk of damaging critical areas
关键性区域的风险
that control speech and other skills.
我们不能让他画画
And we can't have him draw,
所以退而求其次 就选择唱歌♥
so singing is the next best thing.
转啊转
Go round and round
转啊转 转啊转
Round and round, round and round
非常好 托尼
Very good, Tony.
继续唱
Keep going.
推入金属线
Advancing the wire.
公交车的车轮转
The wheels on the bus go round...
啊
And
-缩回一点 -转
- Pull back. - Round
转啊转
Round and round
一直转
All through
我们继续
Let's keep going.
你救了一个很优秀的年轻人
You know, you've raised an amazing young man.
因为他十三岁生日时
For his 13th birthday,
曾恳求我带他去乌菲兹美术馆
he begged me to take him to the Uffizi.
什么样的孩子
I mean, what kind of kid begs
会恳求想去乌菲兹美术馆呢
to go to the Uffizi, right?
不过我带他去了
But I--I took him,
他径直去了「维纳斯的诞生」展区
and he marched straight up to "The "Birth of Venus."
每个细节都认真研究
Studied every detail.
他知道了长大了他想成为什么样的人
And he knew what he wanted to be when he grew up.
但是当大病来袭
But then the wolf appeared.
病情再没有转好
And never left.
他所有的潜能
And all that potential...
我只是 希望能赶走这些狼
I just-- I hope the wolf goes away
他又可以成为从前的样子
so he can be that man again.
麦克斯
Max.
你肯定非常享受让我尝苦头的感觉
You must really enjoy putting me through this,
因为这是我能想到的
because that is the only explanation
唯一解释了
I can come up with.
也许吧 不过 你说的是什么意思
Probably, but, uh, what are we talking about?
给我解释解释 为什么我接到一个电♥话♥
Just explain to me why I got a phone call
是第一大道的房♥东打来的
from a landlord on First Avenue
问我安迪·基纳有没有养宠物
asking me if Andy Keener has any pets.
这个事我能解释
Oh, that. I can explain that.
好 我希望你能解释
Yeah, I sure hope you can.
鉴于我来新阿姆斯特丹医院才几周时间
Yeah, uh, since I've only been here at New Amsterdam
房♥东不会允许我共同签署
for a few weeks, the landlord wouldn't let me
他的租♥房♥♥协议
cosign his lease.
所以 我写了你的名字
So, I, um, put your name down.
-你这么做了 -是的
- Did you? - Yeah.
安迪·基纳是谁
And who is Andy Keener,
我们为什么给他租公♥寓♥
and why are we renting an apartment for him?
安迪是一个 常旅客
Uh, Andy is a, um, frequent flyer.
他无家可归导致医院今年
His homelessness has cost this hospital
损失了超过一百万美元
over $1 million this year alone,
如果安迪有一个地方可以长♥期♥居住
and many of those costs will go away
就可以节约这其中的很多花销
if Andy simply has a full-time place to stay.
我是说 为他租一间公♥寓♥
I mean, renting this man an apartment
事实上可以节省医院经费
is actually gonna save this hospital money.
所以你忽然决定关心开销问题了
So you suddenly decided to care about money.
我很关心开销问题
Well, I care about money
当资金只给了一个病人
when it's only going to one patient
却没有惠及数千病人的时候
when it should be going to thousands.
好 那么如果我让你这么做 只是假设
Right, so let's say I let you do this--hypothetically.
好的
Okay.
我们把这间公♥寓♥租一年
And we rent this apartment for a year.
对的
Right.
之后安迪重获新生
And then Andy gets back on his feet
他就会自己付租金 对吧
and he pays for it himself, right?
不 我们会支付不短的时间
No, we would be paying for it for a while.
不短的时间是多长
How long is "A while"?
就是 永远
Just, you know, forever.
-麦克斯 -不 你看
- Oh, Max. - No, look,
我已经为医院解决了一个
I'm already solving one enormous fiscal problem
巨大的经济问题
for this hospital.
-我不能同时解决 -你这是社♥会♥主♥义♥
- I can't also solve-- - This is socialism.
这正是我们整个医疗系统的
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表