剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
It's just, I mean, that's New Jersey.
就在那边 我都能看见
It's right there. I can see it.
是啊
Yeah.
再往西五公里 我就能抱着我儿子了
Five miles west, I'd be holding my son.
他们不让我抱着他
They won't let me hold him.
我猜你也有孩子吧
I guess you got kids?
没错
Yeah.
我的小女儿做了那件杰作
My little girl made that masterpiece right there.
我根本不知道那是什么
I have zero idea what it is.
每个看到它的人都会看到完全不同的东西
Everyone who looks at it sees something completely different.
其实还挺酷的
It's kinda cool, actually.
我看到了一个爱着自己爸爸的小女孩
I see a little girl that loves her dad.
是啊
Yeah.
如果有人要带走她
What would you do if someone tried to take her
你会怎么做
away from you?
这就是我的囊性纤维化病人吗
Is this my cystic fibrosis patient?
达尼雅·康斯坦丁 十二岁
Dania Constantin. 12 years old.
在一次学校郊游中因呼吸急促而昏倒
Collapsed on a school field trip with shortness of breath.
你好 达妮娅 我是雷诺兹医生
Hey, Dania. Doctor Reynolds.
我们会照顾好你的 好吗
We're gonna take good care of you, okay?
做个胸部CT
I need the stat chest.
好的 我们把她带到创伤一室
All right, let's go ahead and get her to Trauma One.
达妮娅 你还好吗
Dania, are you all right?
我刚接到学校的电♥话♥
I just got the call from school.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没有什么可对不起的
You have nothing to be sorry about.
真的很对不起 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mom.
来吧 深深地吸一口气
Go ahead and give me a big, deep breath.
越深越好
Deep as you can.
然后吐气
- - And out.
真棒
That's great.
干得好
Good job.
她得了囊性纤维变性恶化吗
Is she having a CF exacerbation?
别害怕告诉我 医生
Don't be afraid to throw it at me, doctor.
我们见过所有症状
We've seen it all.
康斯坦丁夫人 一般的囊性纤维变性恶化
Mrs. Constantin, in a standard CF exacerbation,
我们会发现一到两处受影响区域
we'd see one impacted area, maybe two.
但她身上有很多处
But this is multifaceted.
她的血小板减少了 红细胞和白细胞计数也很低
Her platelets are down. Low red and white cell counts.
胸腔也有渗透
Infiltrates on her chest.
所以不是囊性纤维变性引起的
So this isn't about her CF?
我想是别的原因引起的
I believe something else triggered this.
肩关节镜手术
Arthroscopic shoulder surgery,
需要付4650美元
$4,650 still outstanding.
真的很抱歉
I'm real sorry.
我没工作的这些日子让我周转不开
I was in such a hole from all the time I missed.
我现在手头没钱
I just don't have the money yet.
没事 因为今天我打算提出一个新方案
No, that's okay, because today I'm proposing
来解决你的债务问题 你说你是个水管工
a new way to settle your debt. Says here you're a plumber.
-对 -我认识的水管工
- Yeah. - Plumbers I've met
都知道如何进行物物交换
know how to barter.
不管你能为新阿姆斯特丹做什么
Anything that you can do for New Amsterdam,
我们都接受
we'll take it.
-我可以当电工 -完美
- I'm an electrician by trade. - Perfect.
等你看看上次的暴风雪对我们做了什么吧
Wait till you see what that last storm did to us.
这是什么骗局 伙计 这可是纽约
What's the scam, man? This is New York.
-总有些什么骗局 -没有骗局
- There's always a scam. - It's no scam.
只是以物易物而已
Just barter and trade.
这就和几个世纪以来的黑帮一样
It's worked like gangbusters for centuries.
那为什么不重现当年的盛况呢
So why don't we bring it back?
所以我修好这里的石膏墙
So I patch up the cracked drywall around here
就能撕掉我的账单了
and rip up my bill?
你修好这里的石膏墙
You patch up the cracked drywall
就像给我们写了张支票一样
and you will have paid your bill
彻底付清了你的账单
every bit as much as if you wrote us a check.
这不是慈善
This isn't charity.
而是我们意识到
This is just us recognizing
我们的患者能在现实世界中创造有形的价值
the real-world tangible value of what our patients can offer.
问题是「你能帮上什么忙」
So the question is "How can you help?"
这是一只可卡犬
It's a cocker spaniel.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
孩子们会喜欢的
Kids'll love it.
想咳就咳出来
Cough if you need to.
-你好 谢谢你能来 -不客气
- Hi, thanks for jumping in. - It's my pleasure.
达妮娅 学校里有生病的同学吗
So, Dania, has anyone been sick at school?
-没有 -养了新宠物吗
- Not really. - Any new pets?
只有我那只布满细菌的蜥蜴小怪兽
Just my bacteria-covered lizard monster.
-他叫肺病 -她开玩笑的
- His name is Lungy. - She's kidding.
别闹 小傻瓜
Cut it out, goofy.
你在坚持服药和接受胸部物理治疗 对吗
You're on top of your meds and your CPT, right?
他爸爸和我负责物理治疗
Uh, her father and I handle therapy.
服药由达妮娅自己负责
Dania's in charge of her own meds.
她是个模范患者
She's a model patient.
没事
You're okay.
宝贝 没事 我在这
Honey, you're okay. I'm right here.
近期旅行过吗
Any recent travel?
我倒想去 但不得不减少旅行
I wish. We've had to cut back.
我们在改建房♥屋 增加一个婴儿室
We're remodeling, adding a nursery.
这个新构造在暴风雨中
Uh, did this new construction have any leaks
-有渗水吗 -天
- in the recent storms? - Oh, God.
你考虑是霉菌
You're thinking mold?
坏疽性真菌感染可以解释她的症状
Aspegillosis fungal infection could explain her symptoms.
部分症状
Some of them.
她的白细胞计数偏低
Her white blood cell count's low.
感染的话应该偏高
You'd expect high with infection.
但如果是黑曲霉感染可耽误不得
But if it is black mold, there's no time to waste.
好吧 我们会给你用伏立康唑
Okay, we're gonna give you voriconazole,
头孢他啶和妥布霉素
ceftazidime, and tobramycin.
如果是真菌感染 会消灭干净的
If it's fungal, that'll wipe it out.
可是怎么会这样呢
But how could this happen?
我们得为琳做术前准备
We need to prep Lyn for surgery.
一两个小时内我们就会知道
We should know in an hour or two if the clipping
夹闭术是否降低了她的颅内压
has lowered her intracranial pressure.
卡普尔医生会持续观察的
Dr. Kapoor will be overseeing it.
我们的外孙呢 我们能看看他吗
And our grandson? Can we see him?
这位是弗罗姆医生
Uh, this is Dr. Frome.
我请他来作为儿童权益保护者
I've asked him to consult on this case in his role
-为此事提供法务咨♥询♥ -是的
- as a child advocate. - Yeah.
请原谅我这么问 但你们知道
Forgive me for asking, but you are aware that Lyn
琳不是这个孩子的卵子供体吗
was not the egg donor for this baby?
你们也知道她只是代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Yeah, that since she was just the carrier,
所以跟这个孩子完全没有基因关系吗
she and this child are not genetically related in any way?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay, good.
很抱歉在这么沉重的时刻不得不谈文件
Um, I--I apologize for having to discuss paperwork
真的很抱歉
at such a painful time. I really do.
但如果你们愿意过目的话
But, uh, if you'd take a look, please.
-这是什么 -这是一份弃权声明
- What is this? - Um, that's a waiver.
虽然琳和迈克尔签了一份合同
Although Lyn and Michael shared a contract,
但代♥孕♥目前在纽约依然是不合法的
um, surrogacy is still currently illegal
不过好消息是作为琳的父母
in New York, but the good news
你们可以以她的名义
is as Lyn's parents, you can sign on her behalf
允许父亲获得抚养权
to allow the father to take custody.
不
No.
萨克霍夫太太 婴儿的父亲
Uh, Mrs. Sackhoff, this baby's father
正坐在我办公室等着抱回他的儿子
is sitting in my office waiting to hold his son.
-我不会把孩子给一个陌生人 -萨克霍夫太太
- I am not giving him to some stranger. - Um, Mrs. Sackhoff--
什么样的男人会花钱让女人怀孩子
Some man who pays women to carry children?
夫人 我知道情况比较复杂
Ma'am, I know this is a, uh, complicated situation,
但这个孩子不是你们的
but this child is not yours.
他是我女儿所剩唯一的骨肉
He's--he's the last piece I have of my daughter.
他是我们的外孙 我们要带他回家
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表