剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
几分钟之后就来
uh, just a few minutes,
现在请享受免费香槟
Just, um, please enjoy the free champagne.
反正我也不忙
I'm not busy or anything.
我们有两位被隔离的患者
We have two patients in isolation
有着相同的症状
who are exhibiting identical symptoms.
他们刚从加拿大落基山脉徒步旅行回来
They recently returned from hiking the Canadian Rockies.
去了融化的冻土地带
On melting permafrost.
我们检测了所有已知的病症
We have tested them for every known disease,
但没有一项符合
but nothing has come back positive.
同时他们的病情越来越严重
What's more, their condition is only getting worse.
血压在下降 发烧发得厉害
Their BPs are falling, and their fevers are spiking.
随着冰层逐渐融化
As more and more ice thaws,
很多长♥期♥冬眠的病原体也在苏醒
long-dormant pathogens are waking up.
你们不会是说有种古老的疾病
Are you telling me there may be some ancient disease
在我们医院复活了吧
floating around our hospital?
-是的 -就是这个意思
- Yes, we are. - Yeah, that's about right.
听着 我没说这不是某种古老的病原体
Look, I'm not saying it isn't some ancient pathogen
我们从未听说过 也无法测试
that we've never heard of, can't test for, car here.
甚至无法治疗
and couldn't possibly treat.
我只是说也许我们该把精力放在
I am simply suggesting that we should focus
其他我们能够治愈的疾病上
on other diseases that we could actually, you know, cure.
-我们都测试过了 麦克斯 -血管炎
- We've been through it, Max. - Vasculitis?
-他们的肾脏没问题 -一氧化碳
- Their kidney function's fine. - Carbon monoxide.
解释不了癫痫
Wouldn't account for the seizures.
非细菌性血栓性心内膜炎
Marantic endocarditis.
如果是那样我们能在CT上看到血管赘生物
We'd have seen thrombotic vegetations in the CTs.
汞中毒
Mercury poisoning?
我读到过北极永冻层有大约
I read the Arctic permafrost has something like
二十个泳池那么多的纯汞
20 swimming pools of pure mercury.
表层冰面融化后 汞就暴露出来
The more the ice melts, the more mercury
并进入生态系统
is released into the ecosystem.
我们患者正好徒步经过 吸收了汞
Our patients hike through, absorb it...
确实能解释所有症状
It would indeed fit the symptoms.
我们马上制定二巯基丙醇治疗方案
We'll work up a treatment of dimercaprol right away.
很好 你们俩在这里英勇救人
Great, and while you two are here heroically saving lives,
我去引诱有钱人掏钱
I will be charming rich people out of their money.
BGM: Change Gonna Come by The Bricks
这礼服真漂亮
That is quite the dress.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这就是我对连续八周穿手术服
Uh, it is my response to wearing formal scrubs
作出的回应
for eight weeks straight.
-你好吗 伊维 -嗨
- How are you, Evie? - Hi.
该死 我忘了打电♥话♥给你 对吧
Oh, crap. I owe you a call, don't I?
我们本来应该在六个月前一起吃午饭
Oh, we were supposed to grab lunch six months ago.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-楼上的情况怎么样 -很好
- Well, how are things upstairs? - It's good.
只是努力用我聪明的法律头脑
Just trying to keep you troublemakers
帮你们这些麻烦制♥造♥者解决麻烦
out of trouble with my bright legal mind.
罗伯特怎么样了
Yeah, and how's Robert?
那个男人什么都接受不了
That man couldn't handle anything real.
他接受不了强大 聪明的女人
He couldn't handle a strong, intelligent woman,
所以他已经是"黑色的"过去了「双关」
so he's black history.
很高兴遇到你 法律部门是...
I'm so happy I ran into you. The legal department is--
好了 打断一下 待会跟我分享
Okay, I'm gonna stop you there. Count me in.
但我需要先喝两杯
But I need to cram at least two drinks into my system
这样我就不能干活了 你得和我一起
so I can't get called into work, and you're gonna join me.
没问题
Absolutely.
他想让你知道他很抱歉
And he wanted you to know that he's sorry.
他只是
He's just...
在治疗一种古老的疾病
curing an ancient disease.
是的 我知道这听起来很怪
And, yes, I do know how that sounds.
打扰了 你是伊丽莎白·米尔斯舞团的吗
Excuse me. Were you with The Elizabeth Mills Company?
没错 以前是 我是
That's right, I was. I am.
我看过你在布鲁克林音乐学院表演
I saw you perform at BAM.
演出太棒了 你很出色
That was extraordinary, and you were wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我等不及要重返舞台了
I, uh--I can't wait to get back.
BGM: Love On Top by Beyoncé
打扰了 我想带这位女士
Forgive me, I was just gonna borrow this young lady
去跳个舞
for a quick boogie.
麦克斯
Max.
-你知道他是谁吗 -安德鲁·野村
- Do you know who that was? - Andrew Nomura?
只值十二亿美元
Worth only $1.2 billion?
如果你想让这个夜晚成功
If you want this night to be a success,
你现在应该和他一起跳舞
you should really be dancing with him right now.
好吧 我跟你跳完后
You know what? I'll ask him to do the Funky Chicken
就去请他跳小鸡舞
right after I'm through with you.
打断一下
Can I cut in?
最好很重要
This had better be good.
你是说我的狱警用药麻醉囚犯
So you're saying my guards are tranquilizing prisoners?
不是所有狱警 格洛丽亚
Not all of them, Gloria.
-只是新来的那个 -蔻迪·杰弗斯
- Just the newest recruit. - Codie Jeffers.
我认为她用氯♥胺♥酮♥麻醉了一位
I believe she used ketamine to sedate a guy
她认为在闹事的犯人
she felt was acting up.
未经训练使用这种药物可能会致命
Now, in an untrained hand, that's potentially lethal.
这个罪名可不小 麦克斯
That's a serious accusation, Max.
不然我们也不会来找你 典狱长
We wouldn't be bringing it to you otherwise, Warden.
我们这里并不轻松
Our floor isn't a cake-walk
但我的所有狱警都经过彻底的审查
but all of my guards are thoroughly vetted.
的确 但那并不意味着不会有
I'm sure, but that doesn't mean that a bad apple
害群之马时不时地混进来
won't slip through from time to time.
你不能指望我去听一名囚犯的小道消息
You can't expect me to go on the hearsay of one prisoner.
有证据吗
Is there proof?
没有 但这个病人说的是实话
Look, no, but this patient was telling the truth.
抱歉 但赖克斯多的是高明的骗子
I'm sorry, but Rikers is filled with incredibly good liars.
-他没有撒谎 -好了 好了
- Look, he's not lying. - Okay, okay.
解决这个问题的唯一方法
The only way that we're gonna solve this problem
是我们合作 因为医院和赖克斯
is if we work together, because the hospital and Rikers
是共生关系
are in a symbiotic relationship.
所以我们只是想支持你那个
So we just want to support you in correcting this.
「支持我」
"Support me"?
我管好我的监狱 你管好你的医院
I'll run my prison. You run your hospital.
谢谢你 典狱长
Thank you, Warden.
我不明白 你们认为我们汞中毒了吗
I don't understand--you think we have mercury poisoning?
确证试验需要几个星期
Confirmatory tests would take weeks...
你们等不了
weeks you don't have.
我们是在为你们争取最佳生存机会
We're acting now to give you the best chance for survival.
我们想用二巯基丙醇这种药剂为你们治疗
We want to treat you with an agent called BAL.
它可与汞结合 除去你们体内的汞
It binds to the mercury and strips it out of your body.
如果我们没有汞中毒呢
What if we don't have mercury poisoning?
那它就与你们血液中的蛋白质结合
Then it bonds to the proteins in your blood
除去它们
and strips them instead...
所以我们只治疗你们中的一个
which is why we'd like to start by treating only one of you...
看看你的反应
to see how you respond.
我来
I'll go.
我来
I'll go.
-你们在我身上试 -爸 等等
- You do me. - Dad, wait--
不
No.
我年纪更大 我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm older. I'm your father.
如果出什么事的话...
And if something were to go wrong...
很遗憾 我们可能要
Unfortunately, we're gonna need
从克里斯托夫开始
to start with Christopher.
他更年轻
He's younger.
他的身体能更好的应对强烈的副作用
His system can better handle the harsh side effects.
没事的 爸
It's okay, Dad.
我可以
I got this.
BGM: Crush (It's Late, Just Stay) by Yumi Zouma
他们是堵车了吗
Are they stuck in traffic or what?
很有可能 宝贝
Yeah, that's probably it, hon.
那个看着还不错
That one looks really good, by the way.
不行 必须完美才行
Nuh-uh. It has to be perfect.
-我能再去找点餐巾吗 -当然 亲爱的
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表