剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
- Not for days, for months. - I know.
这不公平 这太残忍♥了
It's unfair, and it's cruel.
迈克尔
迈克尔.
如果你让你的儿子被寄养
If you let your son go to foster care,
你就是在将他送进一个既残忍♥又不公平的世界
you will be introducing him to a world that is cruel and unfair.
远比现在更残忍♥的世界
Far more cruel than this.
你想说什么 我应该放弃吗
So, what are you saying? I should just give up?
我想说你应该努力
I'm saying you should fight.
努力让你儿子过上他有可能拥有的
You should fight to give your son the best life
最好的人生
that he could possibly have.
即使不是在你身边
Even if it's not with you.
早七点有个检查
We have a 7:00 a.m. check in.
患者的姓氏 手术到早上九点才开始
Patient's last name, the surgery will not start till 9:00 a.m.
你们在她骨髓里发现什么了吗
Did you find anything in her bone marrow?
恐怕骨髓不是病因
I'm afraid that's not the culprit.
萨布拉
萨布拉, um...
是不是有可能达妮娅在吸食那种东西
Is it possible that Dania's been experimenting?
毒品吗 不会的
With drugs? No.
啡肽类物质在攻击白血球
Opioids attack white blood cells.
而如果她不是在吸食毒品的话
And if she's taking street pills,
毒品稀释剂应该能解释她所有的其他症状
the cutting agents could account for all her other symptoms.
但是达妮娅绝不会做这种事的
But Dania would never do that.
-你确定吗 -我了解我的女儿
- Are you sure? - I know my daughter.
尽管查吧 你们不会找到毒品的
Go ahead. You won't find anything.
那些是她的标准囊性纤维病药物
Those are all her standard CF meds.
我说过 我了解我的女儿
I told you, I know my daughter.
这是在两周前重新装满的
This was refilled two weeks ago.
现在应该只剩下四片药了才对
There should only be four pills left.
达妮娅停止服用胰脏酵素药片了
Dania stopped taking her pancreatic enzyme pills.
她的身体没法分解脂肪
Her body's not digesting fats.
导致缺乏维生素A
Leading to a vitamin A deficiency.
我去配注射液
I'll go order the IV.
她有意停止服用
She stopped on purpose.
为什么她要这么做
Why would she do that?
看起来不错 这是匹马
Oh, wow, looking great. It's, uh--it's a horse.
不对 是一片玉米田 不知道
No, it's a field of corn? I don't know.
但是还是别告诉我了
But you know what? Don't tell me
因为我是创作过程的忠实信徒
because I'm a big believer in the process.
-艺术成就人生 -艺术成就人生
- Art is life. - "Art is life."
我是不是该去现代艺术博物馆上上课
Should I be getting medical treatment at MoMA now?
你把这玩意扯下来干嘛
Hey, did you rip that out of the wall?
这是走廊里工作的所谓电工给我的
This came from your "Electrician" Working in the hallway.
他可不是什么所谓的电工
There's no need for the "Air quotes," Okay?
他是有执照的
Fran is fully bonded and licensed.
所以他和你签了所谓的物物交换协议
But she was engaged under your "Bartering" Agreement.
不是所谓的物物交换协议
Again with the "Air quotes."
你解决财务问题的方式就是物物交换
So, your answer to our debt issue is bartering?
我承诺你在24小时内达到6%的利润
Look, I promised to get six cents on the dollar
来偿还我们的债务 我做到了
for our debt within 24 hours. That's what I did.
任务完成了
Mission accomplished.
你唯一完成的任务
The only thing you've accomplished
就是把这里变成了跳蚤市场
is turning this hospital into a flea market.
人人都爱跳蚤市场
Yeah, and who doesn't love a good flea market?
我觉得没什么问题
Sorry, I'm not seeing the problem.
问题是没人会为了修五个电灯泡
The problem is you're paying $48,00 to Fran
付给弗兰4800美金
to fix five light fixtures.
只有军队和黑♥手♥党♥
The only people who can justify a cost like that
才会这么花钱
are the military and the mafia.
外人会以为我们是在洗钱
On the books this looks like money laundering.
我们会被审计的
We'll be audited.
-我们可以解释 -不用解释
- but if we just explain-- - No, no explaining.
你这么干是不行的
This is not how you run a hospital.
-这件事就这么定了 -我做不到
- This is over. End it. - I can't do that.
-你必须这么做 -这是家公立医院
- You can. You will. - This is a public hospital.
我们以最低利润来给人治病
We care for people at the lowest points in their lives.
不论他们是谁 不论他们从哪来
And we do it no matter who they are or where they're from
不管他们付不付得起 这才是最重要的
or whether or not they can pay. That's the gig.
我理解我们的开销很大
And yes, I understand everything costs something.
但是这些人 他们信任我们
But these people, they trust us.
这份信任才是最神圣的
And that trust is sacred.
所以你最好相信我
So believe me when I tell you,
我不会让你
there is no way that I'm gonna
从他们身上捞钱的
let you hound them for money.
你这个跳蚤市场可以
The bartering you've done today,
继续开下去 弗兰也可以留下
I'll let it stand. Fran is golden.
谢谢
Thank you.
但这个建立在彩虹和幻想上的经济体系
But that will be the end of this billing system
不能再发展下去了
built on rainbows and magical thinking.
账单是真实存在的
Bills exist.
我的工作就是确保我们能付得起它们
And it's my job to make sure we pay them.
我希望你能成功 麦克斯
I want you to succeed, Max.
跟我合作 我会是你最大的支持者
If we work together, I'll be your greatest advocate.
但如果你跟我尿不到一壶
But if you work against me,
我会赶在你的癌症之前埋了你
I'll bury you before your cancer does.
钥匙在我办公室 斯汤顿
你多大了 五岁吗
What are you, five?
赶紧把钥匙给我
Just give me my keys and I'll be on my way.
可以啊等你做完化疗再说
Sure, right after you finish your course of radiation.
我会的
Yeah, well, I would,
但我的化疗预约在几小时之后呢
but my appointment isn't for another several hours.
这就奇怪了
That's strange.
我记得化疗应该
I could have sworn it was supposed
早就开始了才对
to have already started.
本来是的 但我这有点突发♥情♥况
It was, and then I had an emergency come up
-不得不调整一下 -你调整了一下
- requiring me to switch it. - So you switched it?
没错 调晚了一会
Correct, to later today.
还有别的患者会
Know any other patients who go into the system
心血来潮的调整预约吗
and switch their appointments on a whim?
我不是心血来潮
It wasn't a whim.
是真的有急事 必须马上处理
It was a real emergency that I was dealing with.
所以你的癌症不是急事了
So your cancer isn't a real emergency?
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
麦克斯 你说你错过化疗
Max, when you tell me you missed radiation
是因为外面的人需要你
because people need you,
这可不是一个做得出艰难决策的人说的话
I don't hear a good man making a hard choice.
这是一个选择去死的人说的话
I hear somebody choosing to die.
你有选择的机会 可你选择了去死
Today you had a choice. And you chose to die.
明天我会再问你一次
I'll ask you again tomorrow
希望你能搞清楚孰重孰轻
and hopefully you will have your head in the game then.
坦白说我也不知道你还有几个明天
Because frankly I don't know how many tomorrows you've got.
你听好了
Hear this.
像你这个样子对抗癌症
People who treat cancer the way you're treating cancer
是战胜不了癌症的
do not survive.
你是想死吗 麦克斯
Do you want to die, Max?
不想
No.
先去3B做化疗吧
Radiation is expecting you. 3B.
3B
3B.
麦克斯
Max.
这样你才能好起来
This is how you get better.
恐怕夹闭术没能缓解
I'm afraid the clipping procedure has not relieved
琳的颅内压
Lyn's intracranial brain pressure.
有能治好她的方法吗
Is there a cure?
可以手术在颅内放置分流器
Surgery to place a ventricular shunt
-但是 -打扰一下
- in her head, but-- - Excuse me.
她怎么样
How is she?
我们必须为最坏的情况做准备
We must prepare for the worst.
您 您养育了一位非常了不起的女性
You, uh--you've raised an amazing woman.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 我要撤回案子
That's why I'm, uh, withdrawing my case.
他不能在寄养家庭长大
He can't grow up in foster care.
我的儿子
My son...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表