剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Yes, Building C.
三层
Third floor.
消防局每个月至少
They had the fire department called on them
拜访他们两次
at least twice a month.
真不敢相信你以前没跟我提过这事
I can't believe you've never told me that one before.
时代不同了
It was a different time.
没有更多的病人去世就已经是个奇迹了
It's just a wonder more patients didn't die.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding--oh.
没事 没事 我来吧
No, it's okay. It's okay, I got it.
不不 我来吧 亨利 没事的
No, no, no, I got it. Henry, it's cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
我受过训练 知道如何应付
I've been trained for such situations.
只把大的碎片捡起来 对吧
Just got to get the big chunks, right?
-没错 -谢谢
- Yeah... - Thanks.
其他的都踢到桌子下面
Kick the rest under the table.
我太笨手笨脚了
Clumsy.
你知道吗 我的
You know, my, uh--
我实习的时候很无趣
my intern days were totally tame.
没有经过什么疯狂的故事
I-I don't have any crazy stories, you know.
话别说太绝
Oh, don't be so sure.
等你到了我这个年纪那些回忆就都回来了
Those memories will come flooding back once you're my age.
比如说 我明天有台颞骨手术
For example, I have a temporal bone surgery scheduled tomorrow.
这要是放在过去
Now, back in the day,
除非看到脖子和下颌变色
we wouldn't even consider operating
否则我们都不会考虑动手术
until we could see discoloration in the neck and the jawline.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
-好的 -非常感谢
- Okay. - Thank you so much.
-劳拉 -我已经迟到了
- Lauren. - I'm late.
劳拉
Lauren...
我非常非常抱歉
I am deeply sorry.
如果你能听我解释
If you would just hear me out--
我已经清楚明白地告诉你我戒了
You rooted through my bag for drugs
你还翻我的包找药
after I explicitly told you that I was clean.
你就是不信任我 对吧
You just couldn't trust me, could you?
没那么简单 你知道的
It's not that simple, and you know it.
我很担心
I was concerned.
我多管闲事了 我只想
I overstepped. What I wanted--
我们曾是朋友
We were friends.
-现在也是 -还怎么做朋友
- We still are. - How?
你在寻求帮助
You asked for help.
你承认自己需要帮助
You admitted you needed help.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
不如这样
How about this?
从现在起 你待在你的大楼
From now on, you stay on your side of the hospital.
我待在我的大楼
I'll stay on mine.
你好
Oh, hi.
麦克斯
Max?
朵拉说我可能会在这里找到你
Hey, Dora told me I could find you in here.
-嗯 -好吧
- Yeah. - Oh, okay.
没事 我等你
That's all right. I can wait.
我能做
How can I...
好好 我懂
Yeah, okay. Yeah, I got it.
这么说吧 假设
So, um, let's say, hypothetically,
我在医院有个朋友
I have a friend here at the hospital.
我们就称他德瑞医生吧
Let's call him, uh, Dr. Dre.
如果他有点 也许不太适合
And, uh, what if he kind of, sort of maybe...
不应该继续做手术了该怎么办
shouldn't probably be performing surgeries anymore?
我们不能这样非正式地讨论
We're not having an unofficial conversation
一位无法继续工作的医生 伊吉
about an impaired physician, Iggy.
我们有专门的系统
We have a system.
我知道
I know.
我只是不想毁了别人的职业生涯 你知道吗
I just don't want to ruin anyone's career, you know?
如果你已经担心到在这和我说这事
Well, if you're concerned enough to bring it to me here,
那必须要走程序
then it has to be official.
明白吗
All right?
报告不能随便写 不准使用假名
No half reports, no pseudonyms.
顺便说一下 你最好选个更好的地方
By the way, maybe pick a better one.
-我知道 -你就告诉我怎么了
- I know. - Just tell me what's going on
这样我好按程序调查
so I can investigate the doctor properly.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
我们就不能再假设一下吗
Can't we just hypothesize about it for a little while longer?
伊吉 你的名字会保密 我保证
Iggy, your name will be kept confidential, I swear.
是马拉维奇医生
It's Dr. Maravich.
怎么了
What's going on?
-你会说英语吗 -会会
- Do--do you speak English? - Yes, yes, yes!
求求你们 救救他 他需要帮助
Please, you have to help him! He needs help!
严重脱水
Severe dehydration.
送到27床位检查一下
Okay, let's get him over to Bay 27 for a workup.
-你叫什么名字 -伊万·维莱兹
- What's your name? - Ivan Velez.
伊万 你们怎么认识的
Ivan, how do you know him?
米盖尔和我是兄弟
Uh, Miguel, we are brothers.
你们必须救救他 求你们了
You must help him, please!
-他体温很高 -伊万 看着我
- He feels hot. - Ivan, look at me.
他病成这样多久了
How long has he been sick like this?
大概一周
About a week.
他开始发抖 然后他
He started shivering, and he--
他无法喝或者吃东西
he couldn't, uh, drink or eat anything.
我们以为他缺觉 但情况越来越严重
We thought he needed sleep, but it only got worse.
吞咽时有疼痛感吗
Does it hurt to swallow?
-你们得帮帮他 -我会尽全力
- You have to help him! - I'll do everything I can.
布鲁姆 淋巴肿大
Bloom, lymphs are swollen.
好吧 张嘴
Okay, open for me?
什么 你看见什么了
What? What do you see?
他需要马上进行细针穿刺活检
He needs an FNA, ASAP.
-今天肿瘤科是谁值班 -夏普医生
- Who's on call for oncology? - Dr. Sharpe.
爸爸 这个人是谁
Daddy, who is that man?
我是卡普尔医生
My name is Dr. Kapoor.
我要帮助你的妈妈
I'm going to help your mom.
她看不见
She can't see.
她的眼睛坏了
Her eyes are broken.
那我就要试着修好它们
Then I'll try to fix them.
我们去找点好吃的 宝贝
Let's find a healthy snack, kiddo.
去吧
Yeah.
我们就在外面
We'll be just outside.
莫伦 你的病例上写着
I see from your records, Maren...
你过去几年受了不少苦
you've had a rough time.
是的
Yeah.
维奥蕾特出生时我的全身器官都衰竭了
My organs, they shut down during Violet's birth.
我经历了大出血
I couldn't stop bleeding.
在重症监护室住了九个月
I was in the ICU for, uh, nine months.
伊恩只能安排好后事
Ian had to make arrangements.
以防万一
Just in case.
-但你活下来了 -没错
- But you survived. - Mm-hmm.
大部分的我活下来了
Well, most of me.
你的脑底产生了腺瘤
So you developed an adenoma at the base of your brain.
压♥迫♥着视神经交叉
It's pressing on the optic chiasm
导致你看不见
and causing your blindness.
对 大家都说没法切除
Yeah, and everyone says they can't remove it
因为我的肝脏有问题不能进行麻醉
because I can't have anesthesia 'cause of my liver.
没错
That's right.
不过现在有了新的治疗方法
But there is a new treatment--
无需手术
non-surgical.
完全不用开刀
I won't even need to break the skin.
什么方法
How?
一种由核磁共振成像引导的超声刀切除术
It's MRI-guided focused ultrasound--
不开刀 不麻醉
noninvasive, no anesthesia.
只有一个问题
Just one catch.
我知道
Yeah.
永远都会有个问题
There's always a catch.
我需要替换你因为维奥蕾特的出生
Before I can address your brain tumor,
而植入的一片心脏瓣膜
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表