剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
似乎跟我们想成为病患中心的想法
Ah, yeah, kinda goes against our whole
-背道而驰 -正是
- being a patient center. - Exactly.
如果我在董事会的话会支持你
Well, I would have your back if I was on the board.
-麦克斯 你在董事会 -是吗
- Max, you are on the board. - I am?
是的 但你从未出席过任何会议
You are, you just never attend meetings.
所以我需要你跟卡伦·布兰特利谈谈
So I need you to talk to Karen Brantley.
我需要你使出所有麦克斯技能
I need you to give her the full Max.
-扭转这个局面 -好 你把心放肚里吧
- Just turn this around. - Yeah, consider it turned.
-一定完成 -好的
- Done. - Okay.
-嗯 -别喝那玩意了
- Yeah. - Don't take the smoothie.
小姐 外面挺冷的
Miss? It's kinda cold out here.
你想去医院里面吗
Do you wanna come inside the hospital?
小姐
Miss?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
在外面发现的 昏迷 瞳孔呈针尖样
Found down, unresponsive, pinpoint pupils,
呼吸频率为五
respiratory rate of five.
看上去像吸食阿片过量
Looks like an opioid overdose.
我需要鼻内注射盐酸纳洛酮
I need an intranasal Narcan.
浑身都是红疹和水泡 你在处理吗
Rashes and blisters all over. Are you on it?
拿个管子来
Get a tube in.
我在哪
Where am I?
我的包 我的包在哪里
My bag. Where's my bag?
她也许在找自己的存货
She's probably looking for her stash.
你把我的包放哪里了
What did you do with my bag?
-冷静 -我得离开这里
- Calm down. - I have to get out of here!
-女士 女士 -不 我需要我的包
- Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am! - No, I need my bag!
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please.
她最多只有一周大
She can't be more than a week old.
-新生儿戒断综合征 -有多严重
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome. - How bad?
芬尼根指数非常高[新生儿戒断评估指数]
Finnegan score is through the roof.
还好你及时找到了她
Good thing you found her when you did.
在外面她活不过一小时
She wouldn't have lasted more than an hour out there.
她会好起来吗
Is she gonna be okay?
去跟她母亲谈谈吧 这里交给我
Go and talk to the mother. I'll take it from here.
温迪 你的孩子正在戒阿片
Wendy, your baby is suffering from opioid withdrawal.
很快你也会经历
You're gonna be feeling it soon, too.
需要我们帮你联♥系♥什么人吗
Is there someone that we can call for you?
帮你的宝宝
And your baby?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我无意伤害她
I didn't mean to hurt her.
我就是没法
I just couldn't...
我戒不掉
I couldn't quit.
我努力过了
I tried.
我发誓我努力过了
I swear I tried.
她叫什么
What's her name?
我还没给她起名字
I never gave her one.
又一名老兵
Another vet.
对 亚历克斯·德莫斯很幸运
Yeah, Alex Demos was lucky
从六楼摔下来还活着
surviving a six story fall.
很明显已经打过镇定剂
and appears to be heavily sedated
准备进手术室了
for surgical transport.
要进行谈话治疗好像有点困难
Bit of an obstacle when it comes to talk therapy.
所以 怎么了 我来这里干什么
So, what's going on? What am I doing here?
我们需要的答案他回答不了
We need answers he can't give.
在他身上发现了这个 这不是他第一次重伤了
We found these on him and this is not his first rodeo.
-好 -看 这些骨折是今天造成的
- Yeah. - See, these fractures are from today,
但这些都是已经愈合的骨折
but these are all healed fractures.
没错
Oh, yeah.
他反复经历了巨大的创伤
He's undergone massive, repeated trauma.
伤得真的很重
That is some rodeo.
这个人有意要自杀
This guy's intent on hurting himself,
除非我们能帮他 否则他还会继续的
and he's gonna keep trying unless we can help him.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好 让我联♥系♥一下退伍军人管理局的熟人
All right, let me reach out to my contacts at the VA.
看看能有什么发现
See what I can find out.
好的
Okay.
我公公婆婆搬来以后我就开始头痛
Headaches started around the time my in-laws moved in.
或许是心理上的原因
Maybe it's psychosomatic.
但关节痛不是
But joint pain is not.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hi, hon. You doing okay?
你要我给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
我没事 艾琳
I'm fine, Irene.
我觉得你不能到这里来
I don't think you're supposed to be back here.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
如果你有需要 我就在附近
I'm around if you need me.
我婆婆 从明尼苏达州来的
我懂了
你以为是我公婆是印度的
是吗
我是猜的
在我家里没什么是正常的
别担心
我们会弄清楚你疼痛的原因
跟我说说你的生活...
在你公婆搬进来之前是什么样子
对了
Oh, yes.
请稍等
One second, please.
抱歉 我需要更多时间
Sorry, I need more time.
你已经用了十分钟
You've had ten minutes.
但是拉哈里太太的诊断还没得出结论
But Mrs. Laghari's tests are inconclusive.
我需要更详细的病史
I need a more detailed medical history.
再给我十分钟 求你了
So, ten more minutes, please.
本着冷静高效的精神
In the spirit of calm efficiency.
-再十分钟 -谢谢你
- Ten more minutes. - Thank you.
不能再多了
But not more.
有人呼我了吗
Someone page me?
没错 跳楼者在创伤一室
Yeah, jumper in trauma one.
而且要注意 今天实行夜班制
And heads up. Night shift rules today.
-由坎德拉里奥管理 -布鲁姆呢
- Candelario's in charge. - Where's Bloom?
度假
Vacation.
-布鲁姆去度假了 -我知道
- Bloom's on vacation? - I know.
我希望这不是世界末日的前兆
I hope it's not a sign of the apocalypse.
有点突然
Sort of sudden.
-她说了她去哪了吗 -没有
- She say where she was going? - Nope.
这也不是我要关心的事
Nor is it any of my concern.
我也不关心她最喜欢的泳衣颜色
Neither is the color of her favorite swimsuit
或者她是否带了合适的防晒霜
or whether she packed an appropriate sunscreen.
我要关心的是我的患者
What is my concern is my patients.
就在这里 急诊室
Here in the ED.
只是好奇而已
Was just curious.
我只知道麦克斯让我在接下来的四周
All I know is that Max asked me to take her off the schedule
都不要给她排班
for the next four weeks.
四周
Four weeks?
透过覆盖我的夜色
"Out of the night that covers me,
我看见黑暗层层叠叠
"Black as the pit from pole to pole,
-感谢上帝赐... -六包B型阳性血
- I thank whatever gods may be--" - Six units of B-positive.
你意思是A型阳性 对吗
You mean A-positive, right?
我们在他身上找到的狗牌上写着A型阳性血
His chart says A-positive from the dog tags we found on him.
那他的狗牌上写的就是错的
Then his dog tags are barking the wrong tune.
交叉配血说明他是B型阳性
Type and cross says B-Positive.
那...那不是亚历克斯·德莫斯
Hey, hey, that-- that is not Alex Demos.
现在看来确实不是
It's definitely starting to seem that way.
没错 我给退伍军人管理处的朋友打了电♥话♥
Yeah, called my friends at the VA,
亚历克斯·德莫斯是名女性
and Alex Demos is a woman.
那可不是个女性
That's not a woman.
我猜这就能解释他为什么不是A型阳性血了
Oh, guess that explains why this guy isn't A-Positive.
没错
Yeah.
那他为什么要拿她的狗牌
So then what the hell is he doing with her dog tags?
-卡伦·布兰特利 -麦克斯
- Karen Brantley. - Max.
感谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你请我吃午餐
I appreciate the lunch invitation.
我对马车与狗不太熟
I'm not familiar with Le Chariot du Chien.
是新开的店吗
Is it new?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表