剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我只是圈出感染的轮廓
I'm just outlining the infection
这样我们就可以观察它的生长了
so that we can track its, uh, progression--
但愿 没有生长
or hopefully lack thereof.
为何你没有早点来
Why didn't you come in sooner?
没有保险
Don't have insurance.
那不应该阻碍你
That shouldn't have stopped you.
行了 你知道这怎么运作的
Come on, you know how it works.
你走到前台 他们向你要卡
You walk up to the desk, they ask you for a card.
没有卡 根本没人会看你
Without one, no one even looks at you.
这很尴尬
It's embarrassing.
被视而不见比生病还要糟
Being invisible is almost worse than being sick.
你知道卢克已经感染两周了吗
Did you know Luke's had that infection for two weeks?
并不惊讶
Not surprised.
当时本可以在诊所接受治疗的
Back then it could have been treated in a clinic, you know?
缝几针 一些抗生素
A few stitches, some antibiotics.
没多少钱 但相反 他拖延了
Cheap fix. But instead, he waited.
结果病得更重 最后还来了
He ended up much sicker and in the E.D.
治疗低效 复杂 又非常昂贵的急诊
with inefficient, complex, and very expensive care.
都是有力的观点 在我不那么忙的时候
All solid points I'd love to discuss
我是很乐意讨论的
when I'm not slammed.
都是因为他没有保险
All because he didn't have insurance.
我打赌这个急诊里一半的人都没有保险
I bet half the people in this E.D. don't have insurance.
也许多于一半 但我们什么也做不了
Probably more than half, but there's nothing we can do.
可以做
You know what, there is.
有件我们能做的事
There is something that we can do.
我们可以让所有院务主任
We can get every Hospital Administrator
立刻下来
down here right now.
为何我要那样做
Why would I do that?
这样他们就能将所有人
So they can enroll everyone
纳入适当的保险计划里了
in a proper insurance plan.
这是平价医疗法案建立的目的
This is what the ACA set out to do--
让每个人都获得
to give everyone access
他们负担得起的医疗保险
to health insurance they can afford.
-不麻烦吗 -麻烦
- Isn't that... complicated? - Yes.
很麻烦
Very.
但这个问题正在伤害着我们的患者
But it's hurting our patients,
浪费着我们的钱
and it's costing us money,
这个办法也许能将两者一起解决
and this could maybe fix both.
医疗保险对那些人来说是可得的
Health insurance is available to these people,
我们要将每一个人纳入其中
and we're gonna get each and every one of them enrolled.
我是海伦·夏普医生
This is Dr. Helen Sharpe,
新阿姆斯特丹医院的副医疗主任
Deputy Head of Medicine at New Amsterdam,
在主持一个针对伊格内修斯·弗罗姆医生的
presiding over an internal investigation
内部调查
into Dr. Ignatius Frome.
一起出席的是提娅拉·多布斯女士
Also present is Ms. Tiara Dobbs.
这个调查声称你 弗罗姆医生
This inquiry alleges that you, Dr. Frome,
违反了医院制度 管理23号♥
violated hospital policy ADMN #23.
这条制度处理的是非治疗关系
This policy addresses nontherapeutic relationships,
包括员工过度投入
including ones where members of staff are overly invested
一名儿童或家庭的治疗
in a child or family's care.
我一直努力提供尽可能最好的照护
I-I've always tried to provide the best care possible.
你的动机没有问题
Your intentions aren't in question.
好
Oh, good.
有问题的是你的方式
Your methods are.
你有表现过对特定患者的偏爱吗
Have you ever shown favoritism towards a particular patient?
没有
No.
你从来没有为患者买♥♥过礼物
You've never bought gifts for a patient?
生日礼物 也许 有过
Um, birthdays, maybe. Yeah.
另外 有时候我可能会看到一样
And-- and sometimes I might see a little something
我知道某个孩子会积极回应
that I know a kid would respond to really well
或特别喜欢的小东西
or like in particular.
但我不会 我不会管这叫偏爱
Uh, but I wouldn't, uh, I wouldn't call it favoritism.
所以你的答案是 有
So your answer is yes.
有
Yes.
你有带过特别的食物
Have you ever brought special food
来医院给患者吗
into the hospital for patients?
没有
Uh-uh, no.
等等 有
W-uh, wait, yes.
但是那位患者在谈话治疗中特别提及了
But the-- the patient specifically mentioned s'mores
棉花糖夹心饼干 所以
in session, so--
-那也是有了 -有
- That's a yes also. - Yes.
但是 在这里我们都格外上心
But w-we all go the extra mile around here.
这个调查与其他人无关 弗罗姆医生
This inquiry isn't about everyone else, Dr. Frome.
这是关于你的
It's about you.
你有发起过
Have you ever initiated
未经请求的身体接触吗
uninvited physical contact?
我从未让任何人觉得不舒服
I've never made anyone uncomfortable,
如果你是这个意思的话
if that's what you mean.
这不是否认
That isn't a no.
弗罗姆医生 你有未经请求就拥抱
Dr. Frome, have you ever hugged,
亲吻 或以其它方式触碰过患者吗
kissed, or otherwise touched a patient without invitation?
没有 我从未
No, I have never...
亲吻过患者
kissed a patient.
你曾未经请求就拥抱
Have you ever hugged or touched a patient
或触碰过患者吗
without invitation?
是
Yes.
你明白
And you understand...
这超越了
that that is outside the bounds
正常治疗关系的界限吗
of a normal therapeutic relationship?
知道
Yes.
我在找一个要会诊的癫痫病人
I'm looking for my consult, a seizure patient.
-沈峰 -你听哪儿吵就是了
- Feng Shen? - Follow the noise.
拜托了 小峰病得很重
Please, Feng is very sick.
他需要你
He needs you!
好的
Yes, yes.
我明白
I see.
借过一下
Excuse me.
你好 峰
Hello, Feng.
我是卡普尔医生
I'm Dr. Kapoor.
峰最近是不是体重减轻了
Has Feng lost weight recently?
-一个个来 -是的
- One at a time. - Yes.
小峰不想吃东西
Feng does not want to eat.
一点都不吃
Not at all.
马上让峰做腰椎穿刺
Prep Feng for a lumbar puncture right away.
你好认真地盯着屏幕啊
You are staring awfully hard at that screen.
可能现在跟你说不太合适
Yeah, this might be an awkward time to tell you,
但是我爱上冠状动脉搭桥手术了
but I'm in love with coronary artery bypass surgery.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
我准备去找你
I was actually trying to see you.
真巧 我也正要去找你
Oh, that's cool. I was on my way to see you.
什么事
Oh, do tell.
我想你周日来我家吃晚饭
Well, I want you to come to Sunday dinner.
见一下我的家人
Meet my family.
或者不去
Or not?
我本来想给你个惊喜的 我被邀请
I was gonna surprise you, but I got invited
参加哈莱姆区塔那西斯·科茨的沙龙见面会
to this salon in Harlem to see Ta-Nehisi Coates,
《黑豹》漫画的作者之一
我准备带你去的
and you were gonna be my plus-one.
-真的吗 -真的
- No way. - Yes!
-你知道我超喜欢他的 -我知道
- Oh, you know that's my boy. - I know!
所以我很激动
That's why I was so excited.
但我可以下周日跟你家人见面的 对吧
But I can meet your family next Sunday, right?
如果我错过了周日的晚餐
Oh, my mom will look at me sideways
我妈会斜着眼看我
if I miss Sunday dinner,
然后我的姐姐们还会添油加醋
and then my sisters will pile on.
所以你从未错过周日的晚餐吗
So you've never missed a Sunday dinner?
大学时
College.
那就应该让塔那西斯
Then you deserve to have Ta-Nehisi
在你的《黑豹》上签名
sign your "Black Panther" Comic.
说得对
I do, don't I?
我跟你去
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表