剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
路 我受宠若惊 但我不是主角
Lou, I'm flattered, but I'm not the story here.
新阿姆斯特丹医院才是
New Amsterdam is.
新阿姆斯特丹医院唯一新鲜的就是你
The only thing new about New Amsterdam is you.
现在 医疗联盟给了我完全权限
Now, HCC gave me full access to follow you around
-能跟着你进入医院所有区域 -完全权限
- the entire hospital. - Full access?
医院任何地方都行
Anywhere in the hospital is fair game.
麦克斯
Max.
你知道医疗联盟给了路完全权限吗
Did you know that HCC gave Lou full access?
警♥察♥局长刚刚打电♥话♥来
The Chief of Police just called.
情况不妙
It's--it's bad.
马利克·斯托克斯 14岁 双侧枪伤
Malik Stokes, 14-year-old GSW to left and right.
看起来像是贯穿伤
It seems like a through and through.
未进行院前急救
Scoop and go.
心跳120 血压100/68
He's tachy at 120, 100 over 68,
呼吸16
respiration's at 16.
老天 他只是个孩子
Jesus, he's just a kid.
马利克 我是布鲁姆医生
Hey, Malik, I'm Dr. Bloom, okay?
我们是来帮助你的
We're here to help you.
马利克
Malik?
我在这里 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
马利克 马利克
Malik? Malik?
我就在这里 宝贝 我在这里 宝贝
I'm right here, baby. I'm here, baby.
女士 我得请你离开了
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
他不能就这样死去 你们得救他
He can't die like this. You have to save him.
他不能死
He can't die--
请带她出去
Escort her out of here, please.
听我的口令移♥动♥她 一 二 三
Okay, transfer on my count. One, two, three.
又来了一辆救护车
Second ambulance coming in.
做血型检测和交叉配血 再开一条静脉注射
Type and cross two units and get a second IV.
杰伦·蒲甘
Jalen Pagan.
十七岁枪伤患者 左侧颈部
17-year-old GSW with a bullet hole on the left side
有一处枪伤
of his neck.
脉搏98
98,
血压145/85 呼吸指数14
145 over 85, 14.
他和第一位受害者都在那个街角
He was on the same corner as the first victim.
据纽约警署说 只开了一枪
According to NYPD, only one shot.
一颗子弹
One bullet.
这可真是颗厉害的子弹
Must have been some bullet.
把他放置在第二十四区
Okay, let's get him into bay 24.
杰伦 你能动动脚趾吗
Jalen, can you wiggle your toes for me?
很好
Okay, that's great.
马利克血压下降 心率加快
Malik's BP is dropping. Heart rate is rising.
挂两袋普通生理盐水
Okay, hang two bags of normal saline.
做血型检测和交叉配血
Let's get a type and cross match.
收到
On it.
现在心率上升至154
Heart rate's climbing now to 154.
血压下降至80/40
And BP's dropping. 80/40.
收缩压50 没有舒张压
BP's down to 50 over palp.
心音低钝
Muffled heart sounds.
马利克有心包积液
Malik's got a pericardial effusion.
积液肯定聚集在他心脏周围
Fluid must be accumulating around his heart.
心率从100上升至160
Heart rate's gone from 100 to 160.
如果我们不赶紧做心包穿刺
Okay, if we don't do a pericardiocentesis soon,
他就不行了 心胸外科的人都去哪了
his BP will bottom out. Where's cardiothoracic surgery?
雷诺兹十分钟后到
Reynolds is ten minutes out.
他新雇的人呢
What about one of his new hires?
新来的三人都在准备做自己的手术
All three have been scrubbed for their own surgeries.
血压又下降了
BP's dropping again.
好吧 我来做
Okay, I'll do it.
给我18G脊椎穿刺针
get me an 18-gauge spinal needle
和一支二十毫升注射器 快
and a 20-cc syringe. Go.
-这不符合规则 -那你想让我怎么做
- It's against protocol. - What do you want me to do?
等他心跳停止然后宣布死亡吗
Wait until he's pulseless so I can call time of death?
给我18G粗脊椎穿刺针
Get me an 18-gauge spinal needle
和一支二十毫升注射器 快点
and a 20-cc syringe. Now.
收缩压50 舒张压没有
BP's down to 50 over palp.
心率上升至180
Heart rate's up to 180.
再拿一袋静脉注射液
Get a second IV bag.
氧饱和度在下降
O2 sats are dropping.
慢点 慢点
Steady. Steady.
-血压还在下降 -我搞定了
- BP's dropping. - I got it.
-你插到心脏里了 -心率上升
- You're in the heart. - Heart rate's rising.
该死
Damn it.
麦克斯 这不是去你办公室的路
Max, you're not walking towards your office.
我现在要去急诊室看枪伤病人
I'm walking to the ED where the GSWs are.
那威廉姆斯局长怎么办
What about Chief Williams?
上次我检查时 他还没被枪击
Well, last time I checked, he wasn't shot.
他肯定会再打来的
He--he's just gonna call again.
那我就再忽视 最终
Well, I'll ignore that call, too, and then eventually,
他就不再打了
he'll stop dialing.
他可不是自己拨电♥话♥号♥码
He doesn't dial his own phone.
你通常都习惯于不理会
You normally in the habit of blowing off
警♥察♥局局长吗
the Chief of Police?
警♥察♥局有自己的目标
Oh, the police department has its own agenda.
但我和我医院的目标是救死扶伤
But my agenda and the agenda of my hospital is to save lives.
就这么简单
Plain and simple.
但你知道这可能是
Yeah, you realize this is probably
一起与警方相关的枪击案 对吧
a police-related shooting, right?
这则信息 尽管悲伤又令人难过
That information, while tragic and upsetting,
-但在这无关紧要 -等等 不重要
- doesn't matter in here. - Wait, doesn't matter?
仅去年一年就有超过七百人被警♥察♥
More than 700 people have been shot and killed by the police
枪击致死
just this year.
当他们穿过这些门时
And the second they come through these doors,
就是病人 而不是数据
they become patients, not statistics.
好吧 等等
Okay, hold on. Wait.
如果你想随同警车一起巡逻
If you wanna do a ride-along with the police,
那你就去
then you go ahead.
但在这 救命才是正事
But in here, the hospital is the story.
你什么时候成为心外科医生了
When exactly did you become a cardiac surgeon?
当我们在等你 或其他心外科医生时
When we were waiting on you. On anyone.
因为你们部门缺人缺得太严重
'Cause you're still so insanely understaffed.
那你让我怎么办
I mean, what was I supposed to do?
-遵守流程 -那他就死了
- Supposed to follow protocol. - He would have crashed.
因为你不是个心外科医生 所以他心脏上的那针
You pushed that needle way too deep into his heart
扎得太深了
'cause you are not a cardiac surgeon.
你最好希望我能修复
You better hope I can fix this.
图克斯女士 我能跟你谈谈吗
Ms. Tewkes. Can you talk to me?
图克斯女士 图克斯女士
Ms. Tewkes? Ms. Tewkes.
你是在什么时候看到警♥察♥
At what point did you see the officers--
等一下
Uh, hang on. Hang on there.
就一下
Just one sec.
抱歉打断你 警官
I'm sorry to cut in on you, Officer...
是警探 我叫亚当斯
Detective. Adams.
纽约警局的 你是
NYPD. And you're?
我叫弗罗姆 来自NAMC
Frome. NAMC.
新阿姆斯特丹医疗中心
New Amsterdam Medical Center.
我知道这名字有点长
It's, uh, it's a mouthful, I know.
可以请你给图克斯女士一点空间吗
I'm gonna need you to give Ms. Tewkes a little room here.
我只需要她的几句证词
I just need a few statements from the aunt there.
我明白 但是
No, I understand, but we're just--
我们得先把这边的事做完 可以吗
We're gonna do our thing first, okay?
谢谢 我会送她回来的
Thank you. I'll bring her back.
你也是马利克的外科医生吗
Are you one of Malik's surgeons?
不是
Um, no. No.
来 进来
Here. Come in here.
我是心理医生
No, I'm, uh-- I'm a psychiatrist.
是马利克的心理创伤治疗团队的
I'm on Malik's trauma support team.
我叫伊吉·弗罗姆
I'm Iggy Frome.
他要心理医生干什么
What does he need with a psychiatrist?
-他手术完了吗 -没 还没有
- Is he out of surgery? - No. No, not yet. Um...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表