剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
If the VA won't treat Leon, we will.
不行 你也不能
No, you won't.
医疗联盟接到通知 有一笔账单
HCC was notified of a payment being submitted
是通过退伍军人管理局的代金券支付的
via a VA voucher.
-没错 -我们不能接受
- That's right. - We can't accept it.
为什么不行
Why not?
不然我们就得接受所有的退伍军人管理局的代金券
Then we'd have to accept all VA vouchers.
只要老兵们都能得到需要的照顾
As long as veterans are getting the care they need,
我并没看到问题
I'm not seeing the problem.
问题在于公立医院体制
The problem's the public hospital system
之后可能要支付几千名老兵的手术费用
then has to potentially foot the bill for thousands of veterans
以及退伍军人管理局不报销的那25%
and the 25% the VA doesn't reimburse.
我们有一名老兵躺在重症监护室里
We have a veteran in the ICU
他急需手术 不然就会死掉
who needs surgery or he's going to die.
我不在乎要打给谁
I don't care who I have to call,
但今天利昂一定要做这个手术
but Leon is getting that surgery today.
我明白你的意思 麦克斯
I understand your intentions, Max,
但这是一种私有化
but this is privatization
我们还参与其中
and we're playing right into it.
如果我们批准了利昂的手术 并付了钱
If we approve of Leon's surgery and we foot the bill,
这会给其他地方树立一个危险的先例
it sets a dangerous precedent for the rest of the country.
我们要么救利昂一命
Either we save Leon
伤害其他老兵
and hurt the care for every other veteran
要么主张让老兵们接受更好的照顾
or we stand up for better care for all veterans--
任利昂死掉
And let Leon die.
我当然尊重你的意愿
I respect your wishes, of course.
我也知道这在聋哑人群体中是有争议的问题
And I'm aware that this is a debate in the deaf community,
但摘除植入物...
but removing a implant is--
是很有风险的手术
is a very risky surgery.
「我只想让痛苦停止」
"I just want the pain to stop."
我也想
I--I want that too.
还有很多不同种类的植入物
And--and there are different types of implants
我们可以在手术之前...
we can use before we--
不是身上那种疼痛
"Not that kind of pain.
偏头痛 晕眩感
"The migraines, the dizziness,
奇怪的语♥音♥调 这些我都预料到了
"the strange tones, I expected that.
我朋友告诉过我会出现这些症状
"My friends told me that would come.
他们都很喜欢自己的植入物
"That they all love their implants,
但我不喜欢
"but I don't.
我想念原来的自己
"I miss who I was.
和我体验世界的方式
"How I experienced the world.
我不奢求你能理解
"I don't expect you to understand,
但在植入之前 音乐...
"but before the implant, music...
是我能感受到的东西
"Was something I felt
但现在那只是奇怪的字词
"and now it's just weird words
掺杂着奇怪的感觉
"with weird textures.
我的思想曾经是我自己的
"And my thoughts used to be my own,
现在却老是被外界干扰
"and now they're just cluttered with distractions.
我以为是我缺少了什么
"I thought I was missing something.
但事实上...
"But really...
我是在想念我原来所拥有的
I'm missing what I had."
我喜欢听托莉的声音
"I loved hearing Tori's voice.
但当我听不见你声音的时候...
"But I heard you better...
我才能听得更清楚
When I couldn't hear your voice at all."
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
我真的搞砸了
So, um, I really messed up.
很严重
Big time.
我之前带双拼的时候忘了带汽水
I forgot to bring the Solo when I brought the doubles earlier.
我就是个笨蛋
I'm a bonehead.
这是给你的
Yeah. Well, that's for you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
听着 当我和索菲亚一起来之前
So listen, I was thinking a lot about before
我想了很多
when I came by with Sophia.
你知道你什么都能跟我说的 对吧
You know you can tell me anything, right?
对 那就是问题所在
Yeah, that's kind of the problem.
为什么这是个问题
Why is that a problem?
因为我把一切都告诉你了
'Cause I've told you everything.
-没错 -我的一切你都了解
- Yeah. - You know everything about me.
你知道那些家里所有的细节
You know every detail of all of the homes.
所有不好的事情
All of the bad--the bad stuff.
而现在...
You know, and now...
当我看见你的时候 我感觉...
When I see you, I just-- I feel, like...
我跟原来一模一样
like I'm still the same.
我依然是破碎的
Like I'm still broken.
我不想再这样下去了
I don't want to be that anymore.
詹玛 我为你感到自豪
You know, Jemma, I--I'm so proud of you.
非常自豪 你进步了这么多
So proud. You've come so far.
看看你
Look at you.
你不再需要我了
You don't need me anymore.
这是 这是好事 这是...
That's--that's a good thing. That is a...
这是件非常好的事
That's a very good thing.
我现在是时候离开了 我得走了
It's time for me to go. I've got to go.
一切都会好起来的
Um, and that's all right.
只希望 希望...
Just, uh, just...
希望你能谨记我说的这句话
Just try to remember one thing for me.
你从来不是个残缺之人
You were never broken.
理查森牵引器
Richardson.
血压 高压100低压72
Blood pressure 100/72.
-血管钳 -血管钳
- Clamp. - Clamp.
-抽吸 -抽吸
- Suction. - Suction.
-搭接垫 -搭接垫
- Lap pad. - Lap pad.
BGM: Dance to the Music by Sly & The Family Stone
♪ Dance to the music ♪
血压下降
Blood pressure is dropping.
搭接垫
Uh, lap pad.
股动脉脉搏减弱
Femoral pulse diminished.
出血点究竟在哪儿
Where's all the blood coming from?
什么也看不到
Uh, can't see anything.
气体交换罐
Gas exchange tanking.
找到了 游离壁破裂
Got it. Free wall rupture.
右心室 缝合线 速度
Right ventricle. Suture, hurry.
所以血液就直接从她心脏喷涌出来了
So the blood's just pouring out of her heart?
没错
Yes.
-手术进行得很顺利 -是啊 继续缝合
- The surgery was going well. - I know. Keep sewing.
可是为什么游离壁会破裂
But why is the wall blown?
我不清楚 但我们只有一分钟时间
I have no idea, but we have about a minute
把它缝合好 对吧 专心点
to suture it back up, okay? Just focus.
-颈动脉没有脉搏了 -气体交换罐
- We've lost carotid pulse. - Gas exchange tanking.
大脑没有血液供应
The brain's not getting any blood.
-她要失血过多了 -继续缝合
- She's bleeding out. - Keep sewing.
我在尽力缝合 但是缝合线缝不紧
Uh, I'm trying but the sutures keeps pulling out.
心脏肌肉太脆弱了
The heart muscle's too weak.
缝合好了吗
Did you get it?
她出现紫绀症状
She's cyanotic.
她的心脏还没缝合好
Well, her heart's still in pieces.
已经没有血液泵出了
There's no more blood to pump.
没有心跳了
It's all gone.
♪ Hear my organ ♪
♪ I said ride Sally ride ♪
你要宣布吗
You gonna call it?
♪ Cynthia on the throne, yeah! ♪
♪ Listen to me ♪
死亡时间 下午四点十六分
Time of death 4:16 P.M.
下午四点十六分
4:16 P.M.
♪ Listen to the voices ♪
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
- Hi. Condolences. - Thank you.
不该是这样的
It shouldn't have gone down like that.
她不应该就这么死掉的
She shouldn't have died.
-我知道 -不 你不知道
- I know. - No. You don't.
玛丽本不应该出现在那里
Marie never should've been out there.
但我今天有点偏头痛
But I had a migraine today.
该死的偏头痛
A stupid migraine.
所以她下车去指挥 而我待在车里
So she steps up to point and I stay in the car.
成为警♥察♥是玛丽的毕生理想
Being a cop was Marie's whole life.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表