剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
以麦克斯的身份问的
This is me, Max.
怎么了 麦克斯
What is it, Max?
你做的那个决定
That decision you made...
我觉得我做不出来
I don't think I could have made it.
而且你看起来那么平静 我是说...
And you seem so at peace, I mean...
真正的 来自内心深处的平静
real, in your bones, at peace.
你想知道当我得知自己要死的时候
You want to know how I can be at peace
怎么还能那么平静吗
when I know I'm going to die?
对
Yeah.
你知道亚伯拉罕与以撒的故事吗
Do you know the story of Abraham and Isaac?
不知道
No.
好吧
Okay, so...
亚伯拉罕和撒拉没有子嗣
Abraham and Sarah have no children.
但当他们很老的时候
But when they're very old,
神赐予了他们一个儿子 以撒
God gives them a son, Isaac.
然后神让亚伯拉罕
And then God asks Abraham
将以撒杀死献祭给祂
to sacrifice Isaac. Kill him.
祂就会赐予他更多的孩子
And he'll reward him with as many children
多如天上繁星 海中砂砾
as there are stars in the sky and sand in the sea.
亚伯拉罕作为一个虔诚的人
And Abraham, being a good and faithful man,
就带着以撒上山献祭
takes Isaac up the mountain to sacrifice him.
上帝则因此奖赏他
And God rewards him for it.
那是选择一
That's choice one.
但是如果亚伯拉罕拒绝了呢
But what if Abraham said no?
如果亚伯拉罕说
What if Abraham said,
天上虽然有那么多繁星
"There's lots of stars in the sky,
但只有一个以撒
"But only one Isaac,
我苦苦等了他一百年
"Who I waited 100 years for,
我宁愿只与他和撒拉
"And I'd rather spend the time I have left on this Earth
共度余生 去他的奖赏
with him and Sarah, reward be damned"?
那是选择二
That's choice two.
两个不可能的选择
Two impossible choices.
所以我选了那个能让我更开心的
So I took the one that makes me happier.
我想忏悔
I have a confession.
虽然你弄错了信仰 但我在听
Wrong religion, but I'm listening.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
化疗明天开始
Chemo starts tomorrow, and, uh...
我知道我不是一个好病人
what I'm learning is that I'm not a good patient.
因为我...很害怕
'Cause I'm...scared.
很挫败
And I'm frustrated.
很愤怒 你懂吗
And I'm angry, you know?
我不知道怎么做才好
I don't--I don't know what to do.
癌症会改变一切 但又什么也不会改变
Cancer changes everything and nothing at all.
我的三明治呢
Where is my sandwich?
我要三明治
I need a sandwich!
我要三明治
I need a sandwich.
你要检查一下吗
Would you mind checking it out?
好 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
你感觉怎么样 罗杰
How are you feeling, Rodger?
他的哮喘看起来好点了
His asthma seems better.
你知道我们还要待多久吗
Do you know how much longer we have to stay?
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
我们什么时候能走
When can we go?
因为你丈夫
Yeah, uh, since your husband
还患有高血压
uh, also has hypertension,
我们还要让他留院观察一夜
we're going to need to watch his pressure overnight.
恐怕独奏会得延期了
I'm afraid the recital's gonna have to wait.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
那当然
Absolutely.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you were right.
多相睡眠者真的存在
Polyphasic sleepers are real.
对 你说的也对
Yeah, uh, you were right too.
我要去值班室 就睡五分钟
Um, I'm gonna hit the on-call room and just crash for five.
这他妈...
What the?
能来个人把这鬼东西从我的急救中心搬出去吗
Can someone get whatever the hell this is out of my ED?
你最好准备好去参加派对
You better be ready to party.
-什么 -我想了想你说的
- What? - Uh, I thought about what you said
我决定下班以后给弗洛伊德
and I decided to throw Floyd a surprise party
-办个惊喜派对 -没错
- right after work. - Right.
好主意 他会喜欢的
Great idea. He'll love it.
再问几个问题
Just a few more quick questions.
蛋糕还是派
Cake or pie?
都不要 要脆皮水果馅饼 桃子馅的
Neither. Uh, cobbler. Peach.
他喜欢卡拉OK吗
Does he like karaoke?
如果他能唱力量民谣的话
Only if he can do power ballads.
好想看啊
Can't wait to see that.
你确定你想看吗
You can't, really?
放气球会不会太夸张了
Are balloons too much?
怎么都不夸张
Nothing is too much.
多谢 你真棒
Thanks, you rock.
布鲁姆医生
Dr. Bloom?
我真的需要听听你对
I could really use your opinion
三区病人的意见
on the patient in Bay 3.
睡得好吗
Did you have a good nap?
你好啊 艾米
Hi there, Amy.
我是 弗罗姆医生
I am, uh, I'm Dr. Frome,
我相信卡普尔医生
I believe Dr. Kapoor
之前跟你提起过我
spoke to you about me earlier?
介意我问几个问题吗
Do you mind if I sit?
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
Okay, so.
我想跟你谈谈今天发生的事情
I would like to talk to you about what happened today.
你能活着真是幸运
You are very lucky to be alive.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
告诉我你是不是有以下的感觉
Okay, tell me if any of these feel true for you.
在学校无法集中注意力
Can't concentrate at school.
一直很疲惫但是睡不着
Chronic fatigue, but you can't sleep.
即使取得了很多成就
You feel like a failure
但依然觉得自己是个失败者
despite your many accomplishments.
感到无望
Feel hopeless.
我还以为那是压力造成的
I thought it was stress.
那是抑郁症
That's depression.
数百万人身患这种疾病
And millions of people suffer from it.
我生活中有很多美好的事情
I have a lot of good things in my life.
我不应该有抑郁症
I shouldn't have depression.
对
Yeah.
抑郁症没有应该不应该
Depression doesn't work that way.
但好消息是
But the good news
这种病治愈率很高
is it's highly treatable.
怎么治
How?
第一步就是寻求帮助
Well, the first step is to ask for help.
我喜欢从谈话疗法开始
I like to start with talk therapy.
要是被我妈妈发现怎么办
What if my mom found out?
或者我爸爸
Or my dad?
他们会觉得我在装柔弱
They'd think I was acting weak.
我觉得跟别人
I think it's a good thing
谈谈自己的问题是件好事
to talk to others about our problems.
我用的是我父母的保险
I'm on my parents' insurance.
好吧
Okay.
他们会发现我要去接受治疗
They would know I was going to therapy.
他们会认为我在说他们
They'd think I was talking about them
或者说家里的秘密
or telling family secrets.
他们不会再理我了
They'd stop talking to me.
-艾米 -我不能
- Amy... - I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
Okay.
不能就因为社区对心理疾病的恐惧
Amy shouldn't have to suffer
而让艾米遭受这样的折磨
because her community is afraid of mental illness.
这不是因为害怕 而是因为羞耻
It is not about fear. It's about shame.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表