剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Is everything okay? Are you all right?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我一般不这样 我们都不会这样的
I'm usually not like this. Neither of us are.
不
No, it's--it's...
没关系
it's all right.
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what happened.
我们真的从没吵过架
We literally never fight.
我们在一个冥想研讨会认识的
We met at a meditation workshop.
玛戈特能听见这件事
Margot being able to hear,
本该把我们的距离拉近
this was supposed to bring us closer together,
但却让我们越来越远了
but it's just driving us apart.
托莉 我...
Tori, I...
我知道有人能帮忙
I know someone who could help.
好
Okay.
玛戈特
Margot.
玛戈特
Margot.
我认为可能有与人工耳蜗
I believe there may be issues that aren't related
无关的其他问题
to your cochlear implant.
这是我同事 弗罗姆医生
This is my colleague, Dr. Frome.
我们来聊聊
Let's talk.
麦克斯
Uh, Max.
在你开口之前 你要知道我的朋友
Okay, before you speak, you should know that my friend,
有癌症那个
the one with the cancer,
今天要装经皮内镜下胃造瘘管
is getting a PEG tube installed today.
所以这个甜甜圈是他最后一餐
So this donut represents his last meal.
如果他能吞得下去的话
Assuming he can, you know, swallow it.
利昂·哈格朗没有醉
Leon Hargrow wasn't drunk.
-那个司机吗 -我刚拿到他的血检结果
- The driver? - I just got his blood work.
他体内没有药物或者酒精 什么都没有
There were no drugs or alcohol in his system. None.
但是有人看到他突然转向
But people saw him swerving?
他在开车的时候中风了
He had a stroke behind the wheel.
-还有... -古德温医生
- And that's not all-- - Dr. Goodwin.
我找不到安杰罗
I can't find Angelo.
没人知道他去哪儿了
No one knows where he went.
你不会认为他是去找...
You don't think he went after--
是的
Yeah, I do.
安杰罗
Angelo?
长官 请立刻远离病床
Officer, back away from that bed right now.
我们谈谈好吗
Hey, let's talk about this.
有人要付出代价
Somebody's got to pay.
安杰罗 我理解你的愤怒
Angelo, I understand that you're upset,
但这不是他的错
but this wasn't his fault.
别跟我来这套
Don't give me that.
他醉酒了 我看到他急转弯了
He was wasted. I saw him swerving.
他开车时发生了栓塞性中风
He had an embolic stroke while he was driving.
他没有喝醉 他病得很重
He wasn't drunk. He's very sick.
他是个兽医 拿出点同情心吧
He's a vet. Have some compassion.
安杰罗 求你了
Angelo, please.
回楼下等候区去吧
Go back downstairs to the waiting area.
你的搭档
Your partner?
现在需要你
She needs you right now.
确保把他带到楼下
Make sure that you get him downstairs.
-等等 怎么了 -玛丽快不行了
- Uh, what--wait, what is it? - It's Marie. She's coding.
血氧饱和度86 呼吸频率30
O-2 sat down to 86. Respirations up to 30.
双侧呼吸音减弱
Decreased breath sounds bilaterally!
-心率48 -坚持住 玛丽
- Heart rate's down to 48. - Hang in there, Marie!
-血氧饱和度还在降 -呼吸频率增加
- O-2 sat dropping. - Respiratory rate climb.
我需要肺包
I've got to get the pulmonary kit.
给我一个插管托盘
Dropping an intubation tray now.
双侧颈静脉怒张
Neck vein distention. Both sides.
被颈托遮挡很难发现 但确实有
It's hard to see because of the cervical collar but it's there.
-纵膈气肿 -是的
- Pneumomediastinum. - Yeah.
好想法
Good call.
玛丽的食管一定有个瘘
There must be a hole in Marie's esophagus.
我们得在她再次发作前
We need to get her to the OR,
带她去手术室
open up her chest and close that hole
做开胸和瘘缝合
before this happens again.
她会没事的吧
Is she going to be okay?
-哈格朗先生 -我要见她
- Mr. Hargrow-- - I need to see her.
-听我说 先生 -我要跟她道歉
- Look, sir-- - I need to tell her I'm sorry.
先生 你要保持冷静
Sir, you--you need to remain calm.
-但 -我向你保证
- But-- - I promise you,
她在接受最好的治疗
she is receiving the best care possible.
但现在 我们需要关注你的病情
But right now, we need to focus on you.
你的中风是由
The stroke that you had was caused by a malignant tumor
膀胱恶性肿瘤引起的
in your bladder.
我知道这个消息很沉重
I know that this is distressing news.
我们得立即切除肿瘤
We need to remove your tumor immediately
-并开始治疗计划 -我只想知道
- and start you on a regimen. - All I want to know
那个女人能不能活下来
is if that woman is going to live.
哈格朗先生 你的病情很严重
Mr. Hargrow, your condition is very serious.
我早就知道我的毛病了
I already know what's wrong with me.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
如果你知道 究竟为什么没有接受治疗
If you knew, then why on earth haven't you gotten treatment?
我不想要治疗
I don't want treatment.
我只想为我所做的事道歉
I just want to apologize for what I did.
我理解
I understand.
但现在去 无论对你还是她而言
But right now, that is not a good idea
都不是个好主意
for either of you.
那我就没什么好说的了
Then I guess there's nothing else to talk about.
卡普尔医生认为
Dr. Kapoor thought that it would be beneficial
我们坐下来聊聊康复过程中发生了什么
if we sit down and talk about what's happening
会有帮助
during the rehab process.
我今天的工作是要
And that's sort of my-- my job around here
创造一个环境或者空间
is to create an environment
来探索你们的情感上发生了什么
or space to explore what's happening to you emotionally.
你们两个人的情感
Both of you.
翻译很快就到
The interpreter will be here very soon.
我保证
I assure you.
抱歉要延迟一会
I'm, uh--I'm very sorry about the delay.
应该不会太久
Should be any moment.
好吧 我们就这么突然地开始了
Oh, okay. We're just diving right in.
生气 我
Angry? I--uh...
我们能不能
Okay, can we just--
我说 我们能不能稍微慢一点
Guys, can we slow down just a touch?
我只能懂一部分 说得有点太快了
Um, just-- I'm getting some of it. It's just... it's a little too fast.
我从没说过你是负担
I have never said you were a burden.
好了 暂停 暂停
Okay, time out. Time. Time out.
喘口气 好吗
Um, take a breath. Okay?
我得跟上你们 我猜
I need to catch up here, but I'm assuming, um...
托莉 玛戈特说她感觉自己像个负担
Tori, Margot said that she feels like a burden.
-是的 -是这样吗
- Yeah. - Is that right?
这是你对她的感觉吗
Okay, is that--is that how you feel about her?
不 我从没有这样认为过
No. I have never thought of her that way.
好 那为什么不告诉她
All right, so why don't you tell her
你对她的感觉呢
how you do feel about her?
玛戈特总有一种
Margot has just always had this spirit in her
按照自己的方式探索世界的精神
that had to experience the world,
非做不可
on her own terms.
我们上大学时 玛戈特曾在凌晨三点
Margot bungee jumped off the Manhattan bridge at 3:00 A.M.
从曼哈顿大桥蹦极而下
when we were in college.
不是吧 哇哦
Are you kidding? Wow.
是的
Right.
我觉得她无所畏惧
I think that she's fearless.
那就告诉她
So tell her.
我觉得我早已不是过去的自己了
"I feel so far away from that person right now.
我知道我把我们逼到这个地步
"I know I pushed us here
是因为我想要人工耳蜗
"because I wanted the implant
你一直在支持我
"And you supported me through all of it,
为我花钱 支持我做手术
"with the money and the surgeries,
只因为我想要人工耳蜗
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表