剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
- I was about to call 911. - Do it now.
血 发生的太突然了
The blood, it happened so fast.
我们得把你抬上♥床♥
Okay, we need to get you off the floor.
麦克斯
Max?
不行 我没力气 抬不动她
No, I-I was too weak. I couldn't lift her.
现在我来了
Okay, well, now you got me.
来吧 准备好了吗 一 二 三
Come on. Ready? One, two, three.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
麦克斯 911接通了
Max, 911.
911通话中
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
-有发烧吗 打冷颤吗 -没有
- Any fever? Chills? - Um, no.
-有宫缩吗 -没有
- Any contractions? - No.
请派一辆救护车到东十七街42号♥
I need an ambulance to, uh, 42 East 17th Street.
我需要医护人员 不是急救 现在马上来
I need paramedics, not EMTs, and I need you to get here now.
脉搏有180 而且微弱
Heart rate up to 180 and thready.
不不 赶紧过来就好
No, no, just get here.
-很严重吗 -不 试着放松
- Is that bad? - No, just try to relax, okay?
麦克斯 麦克斯 我
Max, Max, can I, uh--
他们要12分钟到
Uh, they're 12 minutes out.
太远了 乔治娅在他们到达前
That's too far away-- Georgia will bleed out
-就会流血过多而死 -不 还有时间
- before they arrive. - No, there's time.
麦克斯 她没时间了 我们要做动脉结扎
Max, she's out of time. We need to ligate the artery.
在这儿吗
Here?
现在就做
And now.
看着我 我就在这
Hey, look at me. I'm right here.
我和你在一起 好吗
I'm with you, okay?
我就在这陪你
I'm right here with you.
芬太尼应该已经开始起作用了
The fentanyl should already be working.
好了 你可能会觉得有点昏昏沉沉
Okay, you're gonna feel a slight heaviness,
之后你就会睡着
and then you're gonna drift off to sleep.
然后...然后我们就可以
And then--and then we'll be able to operate
在你没有任何感觉的情况下进行手术
without you feeling a thing.
这些药物 可能也会伤害她
All these drugs, they-- they might hurt her.
会伤害她吗
Will they hurt her?
不会伤到宝宝的
It's not gonna hurt the baby.
不会伤害她吗
It's not-- it's not gonna hurt her?
不会 我保证 不会
No, I promise, no.
麻醉剂可能会让卢娜的心率减缓一些
The opiate will slow Luna's heart rate a little,
但我们会密切观察她的
but we'll be monitoring her every step of the way.
好吧
Okay.
会成功的
Hey, it's gonna work.
会成功的 会成功的
It's gonna work. It's gonna work.
我不想让卢娜因为我去学芭蕾 麦克斯
I don't want Luna to have to take ballet because of me, Max.
不 不 她不会的
No, no, she won't.
我想让她体验所有事情...
I want her to experience everything...
所有事...
Everything...
攀岩
rock climbing...
吹单簧管
and clarinet...
画画
and painting.
她会的
She will.
不 你得鼓励她 麦克斯
No, you have to encourage her, Max.
你得帮助她
You have to help her.
你得帮她找到她自己的声音
You have to help her find her own voice...
她自己的路
Her own path.
我们可以一起鼓励她
We can encourage her together...
你和我
you and me.
但是如果我没
But if I don't--
-别说 别说 -如果我不行了 麦克斯
- Stop, stop. No. - If I don't, Max--
别说
No.
我要你答应我一件事
I need you to promise me something.
答应我你会救她
Promise me that you'll save her--
先救她
save her first.
答应我 我要你答应我
Promise, I need you to promise me.
答应我你会救我们的宝贝女儿
Promise you'll save our baby girl.
答应我 无论发生什么
Promise me, no matter what.
我
I--
答应我
Promise me.
麦克斯
Max...
到时间了
it's time.
让我走 你们能不能听我说
Let me go! Will you guys just listen to me?
我没做错事
I have done nothing wrong!
对 所有无辜的人都会这么喊
Yeah, that's what all innocent people scream.
-这个疯子 -我叫威尔逊·哈奇
- This lunatic-- - My name is Wilson Hatch.
这个疯子 威尔逊·哈奇
This lunatic, Wilson Hatch,
吞下了我见过的最大一袋可♥卡♥因♥
swallowed the biggest balloon of cocaine I've ever seen.
-不是 没有 -我们要他腹部的X光片
- No, no. - We need an X-ray of his abdomen
这样我们就能以试图出♥售♥毒品逮捕他
so we can get him on intent to sell.
这是 好吧 这可能对那些
This is--Okay, this might fly with people
不太懂法的人有用 但我是
who don't know any better, but I am a partner
怀曼·弗罗斯特·汉道律所的合伙人
at Wyman, Frost, and Handle.
我了解我的权利 你们没有任何证据
I know my rights. You guys have nothing on me.
我要出去 结束了 我要走
I'm out of here. I'm done. I'm leaving.
没错 你是要走 你要离开这层楼
Yeah, you're leaving-- you're leaving this floor
上楼去放射科
and heading up to radiology.
-我们走 兄弟 -我没同意
- Let's go, buddy. - I don't consent to that.
妈妈 你怎么能这么对我
Ow, Mom. How you gonna do me like that?
我爱你 但你却用手拿食物
I love you, but you take food with your bare hands,
我就要教训你
I'll put you over my knee.
我忍♥不住 太好吃了 离开它我活不下去
I can't help it. It's so good, and I can't live without it,
就像我离开你不能活一样
just like I can't live without you.
她很棒 对吧
So she's amazing, right?
她是位杰出的年轻女士
She's an exceptional young lady.
很好 我希望你能那么说 因为...
Good, I was hoping you'd say that because...
是时候
it's time...
让我用家族戒指了
for me to use the family ring.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
怎么了
What?
伊维看起来的确是位完美的女性
Evie seems like the perfect woman,
但不是适合你的那位完美女性
just not the perfect woman for you.
我不想拉得太紧
Don't want to pull too hard.
半闭合就能完全扎紧动脉
A half hedge will fully occlude the artery.
这样就够了
That should do it.
出血应该能得到控制
Bleeding should be under control.
乔治娅正在宫缩
Georgia's having a contraction.
宫缩在拉扯绳子
It--it--it's squeezing the cord.
心率降至40
Heart rate down to 40.
如果再降低一点 就...
If it goes any lower, it--it--uh...
我们 我们需要停止收缩
Uh, we--we need to stop the contraction.
我不能 它只能...
I can't. It can only pass...
自动消去
By itself.
麦克斯
Max...
再来一次的话孩子就保不住了
The baby won't survive another one.
所以我们得把她剖出来
So we have to get her out.
会失血过多的
There'll be too much blood loss,
乔治娅已经失血够多了
Georgia's lost enough as it is.
不 你做了一个手术 你可以再做一个
No, you did one surgery, you can do another.
只是这一次 乔治娅会死
Except this time, Georgia will die.
喂 麦克斯 医院
Yes, Max, the hospital
还在这儿 所以你可以回去睡觉了
is still here, so you can go back to bed.
我需要你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
911派了一辆救护车到我的公♥寓♥
911 dispatched an ambulance to my apartment,
但他们没有我们需要的全部设备
but they don't have everything that we need.
救护车 怎么了
An ambulance? Why?
我需要你给调度打电♥话♥让他们回到
I need you to call dispatch and have them go back
医院 然后 他们需要带上
to the station, and--and, uh, they need to pick up
创伤敷料 手术手套和氧气
trauma dressing and surgical gloves and oxygen,
然后我需要新阿姆斯特丹派
and then I need a second ambulance
第二辆救护车 装满
from New Amsterdam that's fully stocked
B阳性血和米非司酮
with B-positive blood and mifepristone.
我现在就做 麦克斯 怎么了
I'm doing it now. Max, what's happening?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表