剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
You got time to rap for a minute?
我有件事要告诉你
I got something to tell you.
我希望告诉你后你仍能以我为傲
And I'm hoping you can still be proud of me.
BGM: Amsterdam by Gregory Alan Isakov
♪ All inside ♪
♪ Our Amsterdam she hides ♪
♪ Watery-eyed ♪
我去这里可以画画吗
- I--I can draw here?
你可以画素描 绘彩图...
You can draw and paint...
做你自己
and just be you.
如果你想去的话 托尼
If you want, Tony.
如果那里能让你快乐 我愿意让你去
If it'll make you happy, I'll let you go.
♪ Oh, we're all silhouette ♪
♪ She's growing ♪
♪ She's got my back ♪
♪ She'll follow me down every street ♪
♪ No matter what my crime ♪
劳拉
Lauren.
日行多善的任务完成了吗
Done enough good for one day?
我觉我要吐了
Think I'm gonna puke.
那些椅子我们花了好多钱的
We paid enough for those chairs.
我觉得我们的医疗主任可以
I think that our Medical Director deserves
在上面休息休息
to try them out sometime.
我不想让别人看到我如此...
I don't want everyone to see me so...
软弱
Weak.
你知道吗
You know?
这也是我不让乔治娅来的原因
It's why I can't let Georgia come.
也是我不能坐那个椅子的原因
Why I can't sit in that chair.
所有人都会看到我的
Everybody's gonna see me.
我同意了 麦克斯
The answer's yes, Max.
我愿意当你的副手
I'll be your deputy.
-可是你 -去吧
- But you-- - Go.
示弱
Be weak.
坐着
Sit.
我不会看的
I won't watch.
米莉
Millie.
冰川在移♥动♥ 孩子在出生
Glaciers are moving. Children are being born.
你洗牌能快点吗
Can you shuffle any faster?
我觉得我刚刚从第三♥期♥
I--I think I just went from a stage three
变成了第四期
to a stage four.
信你才怪
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还缺人吗
Room for a fourth?
缺 一直都缺
Yeah, always.
太不幸了
Unfortunately.
大爱你的拖鞋 伙计
Loving your slipper game, dude.
是吧 谢谢
Oh, yeah, thanks.
我 穿着感觉挺舒服的
I'm, uh, feeling pretty good about it.
你戴的那个也挺有型的
Those are, uh, pretty sharp yourself.
好吧 那这些是我的牌 我拿走了
Okay, so, uh, these are mine, I take it.
那些是谁的
Whose are those?
那些是史蒂夫的
Those are Stevie's.
之前的第四人
Our old fourth.
我们总会算他一个
We always deal him in.
你知道怎么玩尤克牌吗 麦克斯
You know how to play euchre, Max?
我慢慢学吧
Uh, I'll catch on.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表