剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
这正是我们需要一个社区花♥园♥的原因
This is exactly why we needed the community garden.
-花♥园♥怎么样了 -我只能放弃了
- What happened to the garden? - I have to kill it.
你等那个花♥园♥已经等了很久
You have been wanting that garden for years.
是的 但没有伏特可乐作为附加产品
Yeah, just not with Volt Cola attached.
在印度 伏特可乐为孩子们铺设
In India, Volt Cola builds playgrounds, football fields,
操场 足球场 板球场
cricket pitches for kids to play on.
这些土地要花费很多钱
Which means land, which takes money.
一个花♥园♥能否改善这些孩子们的生活状态呢
Would a garden make a difference to these kids too?
是的
Yeah.
没错 会的
Yeah, it would.
提安娜的癌症复发了
Tianna's cancer's back.
是尤文氏肉瘤
Ewing's Sarcoma.
病情非常严重
It's extremely aggressive.
我十分抱歉
I'm very sorry.
有没有临床试验的新药
What about something experimental?
不幸的是 目前没有针对
Unfortunately, there are no clinical trials
她这个年龄孩子的临床试验
for kids her age.
一定会有其他的方法的
There has to be more out there--um...
也许在其他国家有
other countries, um...
一定会有其他的方法可以治疗
there has to be something else.
我想
I think...
我们应该聊一聊
that we should discuss...
临终关怀的选择了
palliative care options.
-我们怎么告诉她 -不告诉她
- How do we tell her? - We don't.
我们不能告诉她
We can't.
提安娜很聪明
Tianna is smart.
她一直在问 她在寻找答案
She is asking questions. She is looking for answers.
-最好的掩饰 -我无法告诉她
- The best course of act-- - I can't tell her.
你能吗
Do you?
你是谁 你把这家伙带来干什么
Who are you? What'd you bring this guy here for?
他是个医生 他名叫麦克斯
He's a doctor and his name is Max.
你居然把医生带到我们家里来
You brought a doctor to our house?
他能帮我们
Hey, hey, hey. He can help.
我们不需要他那种帮助
We don't need his kind of help.
给他个机会吧 保罗
Give him a chance, Paul.
没关系的
Just... it's okay.
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
你们从中西部地区来吗
Are you from the Midwest?
俄亥俄州 汉密尔顿 在那出生长大
Hamilton, Ohio. Born and raised.
为什么这么问
Why?
万斯 你可能存在真菌感染
Vance, you may have a fungal infection,
如果你的病是我判断的那种
and if it's the kind that I think it is,
我们需要立即把你送去新阿姆斯特丹医院
we need to get you into New Amsterdam right now.
不 不去医院
No, man. No hospital.
好了 现在你要做的
All right, what you got to do
就是马上给我出去
now is just get the hell out of here.
我不知道你对医院有什么误解
I don't know what you have
但如果我们不马上送你的兄弟
against hospitals, but if we don't take
去新阿姆斯特丹医院
your brother to New Amsterdam right now,
他会死的
he is going to die.
我妈妈生病的时候
Oh, that's exactly
医生也说了一模一样的话
what the other doctors said when Mom was sick.
只是他们非但不帮忙 倒是不停的送来账单
Except rather than help, they just kept bringing bills.
我们失去了公♥寓♥
We lost our apartment.
债主把剩下的家什也收走了
The debt collectors took the rest.
我向你保证 你不会收到任何一张
I promise you will never see a single bill
来自新阿姆斯特丹医院的账单
from New Amsterdam.
你看如何 万斯
What do you say, Vance?
我冒险为你来这里 丢下我自己的医院
I took a gamble on you coming here, leaving my own hospital.
你愿意在我身上赌一把吗
You want to take a gamble on me?
走开
Go away, man.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
滚出去
Get out of here.
移植血管拉紧 它太细了
The graft's pulling taut. It's too damn small.
你干什么
What?
术前准备都做好了 我想我能参与手术了
Everyone is prepped, so I thought I'd scrub in.
不行
No.
我看过你做这个手术四次了
I've watched you do this surgery four times.
我知道要先结扎内乳动脉
I know to ligate the internal mammary
再进行肋间横切 我知道
before transecting the intercostal, I know--
我不需要你在这里 我要你在外面帮忙
I don't need you in here. I need you out there.
快去
Go!
缝合
Suture.
等一下
Excuse me.
等等 那是我的椅子
Excuse me! That is my chair!
我说了我不会走的
I said I ain't moving.
需要落脚之地的不止你这个白♥痴♥
You're not the only dumbass that needs space!
打啊 打啊 打啊
Fight, fight, fight!
谢谢 在那边
Thanks. Over there.
现在不行
Not now.
古德温 你刚刚跑哪去了
Goodwin! Where the hell have you been?
这里就像个该死的陆军流动外科医院
It's like a damn MASH unit in here.
-院长 我得 -你到底在想什么
- Dean, I had to take-- - What were you thinking?
布鲁姆 把所有科室主任都叫到这儿来
Bloom, get all of the department heads down here.
现在
Now.
医生 给你
Here you go, Doctor.
我会速战速决
Okay, I'll make this quick and clear.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
这些混乱都是我的错
All this chaos, it's on me.
我让大家承担过多 还去找更多活来干
I overcommitted us and then went out looking for more.
我以为能帮到每个人 结果一个都帮不成
I thought I could help everyone and ended up helping no one.
我不是请求你们谅解
I'm not asking for understanding or forgiveness,
而是请求你们帮我解决这个问题
but I am asking you to help me fix this.
那么 这样吧
So, here's the plan.
雷诺兹 很抱歉给了你这么大的压力
Reynolds, I am sorry that I put so much pressure on you.
我怎样才能减轻你的负担
How can I take some of it off?
在急诊室等待手术的病人
Are any of the surgeries waiting in the ED stable enough
-有能转去锡安山医院的吗 -两位
- to go to Mount Zion? - Two.
我会把他们转去的 布鲁姆 一有空床
I'll send them. Bloom, anywhere there's an open bed,
就把病人送去 接收你能力范围内的病人
admit a patient to it. Admit everyone you can.
如果我们不能报销床位费呢
And if we don't get reimbursed for the beds?
我会给浸信会医院寄账单 伊吉
I'll send Baptist the bill. Iggy.
-长官 -带你的病人
- Captain? - Take your patients
去自助餐厅或屋顶散步
to the cafeteria, to the roof, for a walk--
只要能拖住他们 让他们离开病房♥
anywhere to keep them busy and out of the ward.
-是 -夏普
- Aye-aye. - Sharpe.
-我知道该做什么 -很好
- I know what I have to do. - Great.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
有跟卡普尔的甜点无关的问题吗
Any questions not about Kapoor's laddu situation?
-没有 -去吧
- No. - Go.
麦克斯 我不知道你要怎么搞定这事
Max, I don't know how you're gonna pull this off.
我们都要一起工作
We're all gonna work together.
包括你在内
Including you.
我真的需要你帮忙 富尔顿医生
I could really use your help, Dr. Fulton.
扁平的金属部分放在病人的胸口上
The flat metal part goes on the patient's chest.
你还好吗
How're you holding up?
我以为听到坏消息是最难受的 但是...
I thought getting the news would be the hard part, but...
告诉提安娜时还要更心痛百万倍
telling Tianna's a million times harder.
你不必这么做
You shouldn't have to.
你只要当她的妈妈
You be her mum.
我来当她的医生
I'll be her doctor.
我来告诉她
I'll tell her.
来这里享受一下吧
In for a little treat here.
来吧 出来吧
Come on. Come on out.
好了
Okay.
这虽然不是一个花♥园♥ 但是
So, it's not a garden, but, you know,
这可是户外 这是新鲜空气疗法
it's outside. It's fresh-air therapy.
我们能看到城市的美景 所以
We got a wonderful view of the city, so, you know,
散开来好好感受 自♥由♥活动 好吗
spread out, feel the space. Find your own spot, all right?
詹玛
Jemma, hi.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表