剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
-我就会告诉她 -嗨 麦克斯
I will tell her. - Hey, Max.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds.
部门招聘进展如何
How's the, uh, department search coming?
很好 今天会新来三个主治医师
Excellent. We got three new attendings coming in today.
-谢谢 -很出色
- Thank you. - All great hires.
这儿会成为这个国家
Hey, this is going to be the most innovative
最具革新性的心脏外科
cardiac surgery department in the country.
这就是我想听到的
That's what I wanna hear.
说句实话 我不同意这个计划
And just for the record, I don't agree with this plan,
如果你们这么叫它
if you can even call it that.
记下了 引人深思
Noted. Food for thought.
看 我们关系多好
See, this dynamic is working already.
-早上好 -来得正是时候
- Morning. - Perfect timing.
是吗 你需要点什么
Really? What do you need?
早餐 水
Breakfast? Water?
需要我的衣服
My clothes.
他们让我今天出院
They're releasing me today.
什么
What?
这是好消息啊 麦克斯
That's good news, Max.
这是好消息
That's good.
这很好 只是没想到这么快
That's good, it's just so soon.
苏珊娜说我可以出院了
Well, Suzanne says I'm ready.
你不能再自己回公♥寓♥住了
Well, you can't go back to the apartment alone.
我不回
I'm not.
我要去亲戚家住
I'm gonna go stay at my folks' place.
康涅狄格州的亲戚吗
In Connecticut?
那我就见不着你了
I'm never gonna see you.
我妈在那
My mom is there.
我需要照顾
And I need the help.
怎么了
What?
你想让我留在这儿吗
What, you want me to stay here?
是的
Yeah.
麦克斯 你是这世上唯一真心喜欢医院的
Max, you are the only person in the world who actually likes hospitals.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
我知道我员工会迟到了
I know I'm late for the staff meeting.
事实上 院长自己召开了会议
Actually, the Dean just started without you.
亚瑟·瑞兰德是个好朋友
Arthur Ryland was a great friend.
他是位好伙伴
He was a wonderful friend.
不仅对我 也是对这个机构来说
And not just to me, but to this institution.
我很高兴地宣布 在他的遗嘱里
And I'm happy to report that in his will he pledged
他承诺留一千万给我们的医疗网络
$10 million to our network of hospitals.
但由他的遗孀决定其中的一家能得到这个钱
But per his widow, only one will get the money.
昨天我安排瑞兰德夫人来了一场大学游
I game Mrs. Ryland a tour of University yesterday,
这令她印象深刻
and she was very impressed, but she still wants
但她还是想来看看新阿姆斯特丹
to visit New Amsterdam.
鉴于这是家教学型医院 我猜
As a teaching hospital, I suspect she wants to see
她想看的是你们具体是怎么做[香肠]的
how you make the sausage.
香肠
Sausage?
就是打个比方 麦克斯
It's a figure of speech, Max.
她想让你带她转转
She wants you to take her around.
拿出你的魅力来 但别太过
So be charming. Just not too charming.
因为你已经把她的钱
Right, because you've earmarked
内定给学校了
her money for University?
我知道你需要经费
I'm aware of your budgetary needs,
你配合我的话 我也会有所回报
so if you go with me here, the love will trickle down.
-清楚吗 -一清二楚
- That clear? - Crystal.
谁想要一千万
So who wants $10 million?
BGM: Glad I Found You by Eddie Ray
你错过了一通重要电♥话♥吗
Uh, you missed an important call?
我本来在等人打来 但我开始怀疑
Oh, I was expecting one, but I'm beginning to think
-根本不会有人打来 -玩消失
- it won't come. - Oh, ghosted.
特别讨人厌
That sucks.
所以今天才是巧克力牛角包吗
Is that why it's chocolate croissant day?
舒展皱眉的小甜点吗
Like a furrowed brow pick-me-up?
我都不知道我皱眉了
I was not aware that I furrowed.
当事人总是最后知道的
Well, we're always the last to know.
你是新来的吗
Are you new here?
来了两周了 但我善于观察
Two weeks. But I notice things.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
珍妮尔 你的血压太高了
Janelle, your blood pressure is way too high.
你可能是得了
You may be developing a condition
先兆子痫
known as preeclampsia.
我们得多做几个检测才能确诊
We're gonna send out for some more tests to confirm,
-但 -我的孩子呢
- but-- - What about my baby?
孩子现在没事 但我们得保持住
The baby's fine for now, but we need to stay on this.
挂一袋生理盐水 开始滴注硫酸镁
Hang one bag normal saline and start magnesium sulfate
以及肼肽嗪滴注将舒张压降低到140以下
and a hydralazine drip titrated to systolic under 140,
另外尽快做个尿检
and send for a U/A ASAP.
没问题 布鲁姆医生
You got it, Dr. Bloom.
能把她身上的这些东西摘了吗
Hey, uh, can we--can we take those off her?
只能在安全区域摘下
Not in a unsecure area.
她扯得越用力
Well, look, the more she pulls,
她血压就会越高
the higher her blood pressure's gonna go.
这是为了她和您的安全 女士
They're for your safety as well as hers, ma'am.
我看不出这有什么危险
I don't really see a threat here.
她犯了什么事
I mean, what was her crime?
抢劫罪
Felony robbery.
偷了商店的东西
So, shoplifting?
我来负责行吗
I'll take responsibility, okay?
这是我的急诊室 她是我的患者
This is my ED. She's my patient.
但她是我看管的犯人
But she's my prisoner.
雷·德马科
Ray DeMarco?
我是伊吉·弗罗姆医生
I'm Dr. Iggy Frome.
我听说你挖了坟
So, I hear you've been doing a little grave digging.
还没穿衣服
Naked.
我不是想批评你
I'm not judging.
就是问问
Just, uh-- Just asking.
我不想弄脏新衣服
I didn't wanna ruin new clothes.
明白
Okay. Got it.
跟我聊聊麦蒂吧
Why don't you tell me about Maddy?
她是我未婚妻
She was my fiancée.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
我们本来一个月内就要结婚了
Uh, we were gonna get married in a month.
失去她真是
So, um, to lose her like this...
我很遗憾
All right, I'm sorry.
你的毒理报告结果正常的
Your toxicology report came back clean,
但你往自己体内注射过东西吧
but you've been putting something in your body, right?
你胳膊上的那些痕迹
The tracks on your arm?
什么胳膊
What arm?
你能感觉到吗
You feel that?
感觉不到
No.
这里呢
How about there?
我为什么要感觉到
Why would I feel anything?
我是隐形的
I'm invisible.
瑞兰德夫人 我是麦克斯·古德温
Mrs. Ryland. Max Goodwin.
你好啊
How do you do?
感谢您的光临
Thank you for coming.
我对您丈夫的事很遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband.
我们有多少时间
So, how much time do we have?
我腾出了今天一天的时间
I've cleared the day.
太好了 因为我想向您介绍我们医院
Great, because I wanna introduce you to all
所有部门的主任
of our department heads.
我丈夫心脏病第一次发作时
When my husband had his first heart attack,
这里的人救了他
the people here saved him.
在这里
Here?
院长当然希望亚瑟的钱能用到其他地方去
The Dean wants Arthur's money to go elsewhere, of course.
但最终决定权归我
But the ultimate decision is mine, so...
带路吧 看看老天是怎么安排的
Lead on and we'll see where providence takes us.
我们可不止是听天由命
We're better than Providence, too.
你在这里呆过的话
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表