剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
So where's Don Lemon Jr.?
美国记者 CNN主播
我还以为要庆祝他回来一起吃早餐呢
I thought I was here for his welcome back breakfast?
凯还没回来
Kai is not back yet.
他的飞机晚点了吗
Is his flight delayed?
没有 我刚和他的编辑通完电♥话♥
No. Actually, I just got off the phone with his editor.
他还没消息
He hasn't checked in, or something.
但是没事 他没事
But it's fine. He's fine.
他还没消息 是说他失踪了吗
He hasn't checked in? Are they saying he's missing?
不 失踪 当然不是
No. Missing? Of course not.
他们知道他肯定在某个地方
They know he's somewhere,
只是不太清楚具体在哪个地方
they just don't know exactly where that somewhere is.
但我没有惊慌失措
But I'm not tripping, I'm not freaking out,
所以请你也淡定一些
so please, don't you, either.
我没有惊慌 因为他没事
I'm not freaking out, 'cause he's fine.
-没错 -一切都好
- Exactly. - Everything's going to be fine.
凯可能非常安全
Kai is probably perfectly safe,
你没必要担心
and you have nothing to worry about.
我打赌他马上会给你打电♥话♥
I bet he's gonna call you any second.
你有杏仁牛奶吗
Y'all got almond milk?
有
Uh, yeah.
♪英格兰通常很寒冷♪
♪Usually, it's cold in the England♪
RAYE - Confidence ft. Maleek Berry, Nana Rogues
伦敦 两年前
♪所以我想飞去别处♪
♪So I think I'll fly somewhere different♪
♪我常常在周末工作♪
♪Usually, I work on the weekend...♪
这是什么 伏特加苏打水
What's that, a vodka soda?
我再请你一杯吧
Can I buy you another?
其实只有苏打水 没有伏特加 谢谢你
Uh, it's actually all soda, no vodka. Thank you.
♪我并不想要一♥夜♥情♥♪
♪One night ting is not what I came for♪
♪现在我要穿过跑道♪
♪Now I'm moving through the race line...♪
干杯
Cheers.
♪你想和我共度良宵♪
♪Now, clearly you don't waste time, want mine♪
♪你一点都不害羞呢♪
♪Not shy, are you♪
失陪
Excuse me.
♪需要个自信的兄弟♪
♪Need a brother who move confident...♪
我要是你 就不会喝光这杯饮料
I wouldn't finish that drink if I were you.
你被下药了 这应该不是第一次
You just got drugged, and I don't think this was the first...
-我被下药了 -没错
- I just got drugged? - Yeah.
我的苏打水里
From my-my soda?
-你真可爱 谢谢 -不不 我认真的
- You're cute, thank you. - No, no, seriously. Okay.
你看哪儿 成队的狗仔
Down there? Fleet Street paparazzi.
♪我知道我们刚认识♪
♪Honestly, I know that we just met, but I think...♪
所以你是来这里救我的还是怎样
So what, you're here to save me, or something? You...
我的骑士 身披金
my knight in a golden...
-别喝了 -衫 肌肉发达
- Oh, no, no. Okay. - ...muscle shirt?
拜托
Come on, man.
你是什么人 游客 还是别的
What are you a, you a tourist, or something?
-你不是英国人 -我是美国人
- You're not British. - I'm American.
我刚搬来这
I'm just based here.
好吧好吧 过来过来
All right, all right, come on, come on.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
你知道吗 我不想跟你废话了
You know what? I'm done talking.
卢修斯 我会筹到钱的
Lucious, I'm gonna get your money.
-给你二十四小时 -等等 卢修斯
- You got 24 hours. - Wait, Lucious...
爸
Hey, Pop.
我在算账
I've been going over the numbers.
就算把瑟斯提的钱算进去
Even with Thirsty's investment,
经纪公♥司♥还急需一笔钱来周转
LFM is gonna need a quick cash infusion.
跟我说些我不知道的事吧
Tell me something I don't know.
那是账簿吗
Is that the book?
你知道我的账簿
What do you know about my book?
我小时候溜进来看过
I used to sneak in here and look at it when I was a kid.
里面都是些数字 日期 昵称
It's full of amounts, dates, uh, nicknames.
波士顿红 拳击场 窈窕
Boston Red, Roughhouse, Silky Slim.
我希望能跟你一起去那些地方
I'd wish I could be in those streets with you,
做你做过的事
doing what you did.
我做过的事
What I did?
从没想过有一天我会重操旧业
Never thought the day would come when I would have to be making runs again,
但这一天还是来了
but here it is.
形势所迫啊
Desperate times, huh?
你去要债
That's where you're going?
我看到你的眼神了 小安
I see that look in your eye, Dre.
不可能带上你的
It's not happening.
重操旧业可不容易 爸
Reacclimation is overrated, Pop.
我说了我能行
I said I got this.
爸 你去收债时从不会不带帮手
I never remember you going to collect without backup, Pop.
让我跟你一起去 我会顾好自己
Let me roll with you. I can handle myself.
没人说你不行
Nobody's saying you can't.
但你不能跟着我
But you ain't coming with me.
如果你想 我可以继续在帝国娱乐
I will continue here at Empire as COO,
担任首席运营官
if you still want me.
你的工作是帮助我完成接管公♥司♥
Your job was to help me with the transition,
我已经完成了接管 所以
and I've made the transition, so...
拜托 你需要我
Please. You need me.
听着 你其实并不像你认为的那样
Look, you don't know as much about this business
了解这个行业和音乐
or the music community as you think you do.
我知道你所有的弱点
I see all your blind spots,
我会确保没有其他人会知道
and I'll make sure that no one else does.
你懂音乐的生意
You know the music business.
但我不认为你能在我手底下工作
But I don't think you can work under me.
我觉得你还没有放下
I don't think you're over it.
放下什么
Over what?
小书呆子俱乐部吗
Little nerdy boys' club?
放下工作 放下我们之间的关系
Over the job, over us.
从未有过"我们"
There never was an "US."
-曾经有过"我们" -我承认
- Come on. There was an "US." - I'll accept
我们过去玩了一些小游戏 你赢了
that we both played a little game and you won.
漂亮
Bravo.
但从今往后 我们会非常专业
But from here on out, we're gonna be professional, okay?
否则我就去网上发布反性侵内容
Otherwise, I'm going to #MeToo
让你吃不了兜着走
all over your ass.
欢迎回来
All right, welcome back.
你干嘛走这么快
Why you walking so fast?
你觉得我表弟会想买♥♥这种车吗
You think my cousin's gonna want to buy one of them cars?
妹子 没人在想你表弟
Girl, ain't nobody thinking about your damn cousin.
他在网上写了他在这工作
I mean, his 'gram lists this as his job.
-你觉得那个是他吗 -希望不是
- You think that's him? - I hope not.
听着 歌♥唱得好未必要长得帅
Listen here. Luther Vandross did not look like Denzel.
路德·范德鲁斯是美国音乐创作歌♥手
丹泽尔是美国演员
好吗 我们是来找金嗓子的 专心点
Okay? We are here for the voice. Get it together.
你好吗
Hello, how you doing?
我们在找德文
We're looking for Devon.
德文 有客人
Devon! Customers.
你好
Hello!
你们好
How you doing?
长得不错嘛
Oh, snap.
需要帮忙找什么吗
Can I help y'all find something?
我们好像找到了
I think we found him.
我是里昂家族经纪公♥司♥的琦琦·里昂
Cookie Lyon, from Lyon Family Management.
-那个琦琦·里昂 -独一无二 亲爱的
- The Cookie Lyon? - The only one, baby.
我等不及告诉我妹妹了
Wait till I tell my sister about this.
-这位是艺人开♥发♥部的波西娅 -你好
- Uh, this is Porsha, A&R. - How you doing?
我们在网络视频的背景音乐中听到你的歌♥
We heard you in the background of an Instagram video.
可是你的天籁之音
But it was your beautiful voice
力压一众杂音 脱颖而出
that cut through all of the clutter.
我一直祈求奇迹出现 然后你们就来了
I've been praying for a sign, and here y'all are.
我一直祈祷天上掉帅哥
And I've been praying for a man...
唱那首歌♥给我听听吧
Why don't you let me hear a little bit of that song?
拜托
Please.
♪若知结果 如何抉择♪
♪What would you do if you knew♪
♪时而隐藏♪
♪Sometimes I'm hiding♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表