剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪我的小 那是我的小...♪
♪That's my lil'♪...that's-that's my lil'...♪
我带了酒来 想到你可能会哭
Okay. I brought booze, thinking that there'd be tears,
但这样也挺健康的 应该吧
but this is healthy, too, I guess.
我工作时从不会哭
I don't cry at work.
好吧 厉害
A'ight, cool.
所以你打算做什么
So what are you gonna do?
凯利·帕特尔犯的最大错误就是拒绝了我
Kelly Patel made a big mistake passing me up.
等我从背后...
So after I take the knife...
拔出刀...
out of my back...
我要把杰夫·金斯利钉到墙上
I'm gonna nail Jeff Kingsley to the wall!
好吧 妹子
Okay, girl, girl.
别激动
Take it easy.
好吧
Okay.
那本是个生日礼物 但没关系
Well, that was a birthday present, but all right.
卢修斯 很高兴看到你振作起来
Yeah, Lucious, good to see you putting in work again, man.
毕竟你是
After all, you are the family
帝国娱乐的元老
that brought us Empire Entertainment.
没错 所以我要为大家介绍
Exactly. That's why we trying to follow this legacy up
这位继承衣钵 了不起的艺人
with, um, with an amazing artist.
一旦你听到她的这首歌♥
I'll tell you, once you play this song from her...
没错 但在我们步入未来之前
Yeah, we are, but before we get into the future,
不如先在过去停留片刻
man, let's stay in the past for a minute.
自你失去帝国娱乐以来仅过去了两年
It's only been two years since you lost Empire.
好吧 说心里话
All right, real talk, baby.
有些事情坚持做了二十年以后
You know, after doing something for 20 years,
你就会意识到 是时候做一些改变了
y-you realize that sometimes, it's time for a change.
这就是心里话
Now that's real talk.
说到心里话 兄弟 你知道的
Well, real talk-- man, you know how that is.
到底是不是心里话得大家说了算
Real talk ain't real until the streets say so.
道上传言
And according to the streets,
你和琦琦一蹶不振
you and Cookie just fell off the face of the Earth,
因为你让埃迪·巴克
because you let your boy Eddie Barker
完全夺走了你的公♥司♥
just gorilla your whole company.
过来
Come here.
我看你是不想活了
You like your heart being in your chest?
你在耍我吗
You trying to play me?
这应该是一次访谈
This is supposed to be an interview,
而不是像真人秀一样
not me putting my personal business on blast
把我的私事公之于众
like I'm on a reality show.
清者自清 不是吗
Nothing's on blast if the rumor's aren't true, right?
我们说好的
You and me, we had a deal.
我到这里来 和你的人上电台
I come in here, I get on the radio with your boy.
我完成了我的约定 现在播我的歌♥
I did my part, now play my song
然后给你们的姐妹电台打电♥话♥
and call your sister stations up and down the coast.
让他们也给我播
You tell them to play it as well.
我不能这么做 卢修斯
I can't do that, Lucious.
没有不敬的意思 但是如果你不给我们一些
No disrespect. But if you're not willing to give us some dirt
有关你和琦琦 还有里昂家发生的
on what's really happening with you and Cookie
-黑料 -发生什么
- and the Lyons... - What's happening?
这和该死的黑料无关
This ain't about no damn dirt.
这应该只关乎音乐
This is supposed to be about music, man.
你知道吗
You know what's happening?
你本有机会捧红下一个惠特尼·休斯顿
You had an opportunity to break the next Whitney Houston.
而你失去了
You lost it.
-看看你 -"破秀“
- Look at you. - "Wack ass show"
读这条推特的人比听你破秀的人多了去了
你在用手♥机♥和别人肉搏吗
You giving somebody a ass-whooping over the phone.
我要让这个电台在推特上名声扫地
I'm letting this radio station have it on Twitter.
他们不该惹恼我的
They don't want it with me. That's for sure.
你不是应该和特雷热在录音室吗
Ain't you supposed to be in the studio with Treasure?
我能同时完成两件事
I can chew gum and walk at the same damn time.
卢修斯 他们肯定忘记我们是谁了
Lucious, they must have forgot who we are.
-宝贝 -让我发掉这个
- Baby... - Let me send this.
-来吧 -不服来战
- Come on. - Troll.
听着 我们可以搞定的
Look, I'm telling you, we got this.
你去录音棚 和特雷热再创热单
You get in the studio, you make another hit with Treasure.
我负责让这首歌♥上电台 我朋友巴卡里
I'll get this on the radio. I got my boy Bakari,
在林肯大学电台
who's been running Lincoln University radio station
工作了二十五年
for 25 years.
我来搞定 我答应你
I got this, I promise you.
好吧
Okay.
这是为了什么
What's that for?
亲你需要理由吗
I need a reason?
那我亲你也不需要理由
Maybe I don't need one, either.
别过来 太热了
No, it's too hot for all of that.
♪在世界之巅♪
♪On top of the world♪
♪唯权力不破♪
♪Yeah, power, that's the only thing working♪
♪金钱与权力♪
♪Money and the power...♪
乔 乔 你是她的经纪人
Joe, Joe, you're supposed to be her manager.
你能告诉我她到底在哪吗
Do you think you can manage to tell me where the hell she is?
我无意干涉你的生意
Look, I don't mean to be in your business,
但你已经迟了一小时了 我还要做生意
but you an hour behind, and this is a business.
-我知道 我知道 -我让胡堤他们
- I know, I know. - And I got Hootie and them
两点过来 如果你的姑娘不来的话
show up about 2:00, and if your girl ain't gonna show, I mean,
我们得
we need to...
这样吧 算了
You know what? A'ight.
-好吧 琦琦 你是自己人 -好的
- A'ight, Cookie. You fam. - A'ight.
你是自己人 我去拒绝他 好吧
You fam. I got... I'll just push him, all right?
不能来了 得工作
你得告诉我什么情况
Your girl need to tell me what's up.
她不来了
She's not gonna show.
我会给你记在账上的
I'll put this on your tab, too.
我知道你会的
Yeah, I know you will.
♪唯权利不破♪
♪That's the only thing working♪
♪金钱和权利 唯其不破♪
♪Money and the power, that's the only thing working...♪
到此结束 伙计们 她不来了
It's a wrap, fellas, she's not coming.
该死
Damn.
♪在世界之巅♪
♪On top of the world.♪
没事 一切安好
It's fine, everything's cool.
-别来无恙 -别来无恙
- What's up? - What's up, B?
古斯托 求你了
Gusto, please, man...
我之前就跟你说过吧 给我爬
So I told you before, right? Now crawl.
-你什么意思 -你没资格提问 婊♥子♥
- What you mean, man? - Now, see, yours is not to question, bitch.
你只配给我爬
Yours is to crawl.
你要做的事肯定没什么好果子吃
Nothing good's gonna come from what you about to do.
你知道他的情况 迈尔斯 他是无辜的
You know his case, Miles. He's innocent.
他不应该在这里
He shouldn't even be here.
你马上就能离开这里了 小安
You're almost out of here, Dre.
你想为一个不相干的毛孩毁掉出狱的机会吗
You gonna blow a release for some kid you don't owe?
爬过来 娘们
Crawl on over here, sister.
古斯托 谁是你娘们
Hey, Gusto, who's your girl?
这就对了 你还是爬的好
That's right. You better crawl.
Chaka Khan - Do You Love What You Feel
♪喜欢现在的感觉吗♪
♪Do you love what you feel?♪
♪因为我非常喜欢♪
♪'Cause I love♪
♪你对我做的一切♪
♪What you do to me♪
♪宝贝♪
♪Baby♪
♪当你抱住我时♪
♪When you're holding me...♪
你浪费了我的钱 特雷热
You messing with my money, Treasure.
这算什么 受点挫折就跑回去做老本行了
What's this, one setback and you run back back to your day job?
琦琦 这不仅是一份工作 好吗
Cookie, it's not just a job. Okay?
我要付账单
I'm paying my bills.
这是退休金 这是医疗保险
It's a pension, it's health care.
我爸爸一直告诉我 我不能一直
And my daddy keeps telling me I cannot run away
为了梦想逃避现实
from reality for a dream.
我爸爸要养活三个姑娘
You know, my daddy put food on the table for three girls,
他一无所有 只有他的工具箱
with nothing but his toolbox
和他那双光秃秃 伤痕累累 粗糙的手
and his bare, scarred, rough hands.
当我告诉我爸爸
And when I told my daddy
我要离开去逐梦时
I was leaving to pursue my dreams,
他把脸埋在那双手中 哭了
he put his face in those same hands and he cried.
你知道不幸的是什么
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表