剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
他怎么了 妈
He just what, Mom?
告诉我
Tell me.
难道他
Did he...
他强迫你了吗
did he force you?
他的手段厉害得多
He was too slick for that.
跟他在一起之前
But I didn't even know about crack
我根本不了解毒品
until I started hanging around him.
他当时吸毒 我就跟他一起嗨
I mean, he was doing it, so I partied with him.
-你们俩一起吸了吗 -是的
- You both did it together? - Yes.
但他说他只贩毒
But he said that he was only ever a dealer,
-不吸毒 -他是个骗子
- that he wasn't a user. - He's a liar.
他毁了我
He destroyed me.
毁了我们
Destroyed us.
我把怀孕的事情告诉他之后
You know, when I told him I was pregnant with you,
他说要打到我流产
he said he was gonna beat you out of me. Hmm?
他说他不想要你
He said he didn't want you.
他这么说吗
He said that?
是我救了你
I saved you.
如果你像个儿子那样爱我
And if you love me the way you are supposed to,
就别再问我
you'll stop asking me
-这些鬼问题了 -抱歉抱歉
- all these damn questions. - I'm-I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我太痛苦了
I'm in a lot of pain.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你可以
Well, you can...
像个好孩子一样亲我一下
give me a kiss like a good boy.
真好
Oh, that's so nice.
你能不能告诉那个懒护士
Now, will you go tell that damn lazy nurse
让她给我拿点药让我入睡啊
that she needs to give me something so I can sleep?
去吧
Go.
快去
Now.
♪我不能 不能♪
♪Hey, I can't, I can't♪
♪不能 不能♪
♪I can't, I can't♪
帝国娱乐 信任巡演
♪哪一个♪
♪Which one♪
Gunna - Drippin'
♪古驰 路易 你要哪一个♪
♪Gucci, Louis, which one♪
♪可惜♪
♪Too bad ...♪
♪不能都选♪
♪Can't pick none♪
♪法拉利 兰博基尼 选一个♪
♪'Rari, Lambo, switched 'em♪
♪我飞驰而过♪
♪Then I skrr♪
♪停在路边♪
♪Pull up on the curb♪
♪闪瞎一众人♪
♪They like, "What the word"♪
新泽西
New Jersey!
♪我回过神来 哪一个♪
♪I wake up like, "Which one"♪
你们好吗
How y'all doing?!
在我开始之前
Okay, so before I do my thing out here,
我想给大家介绍一下家族新成员
I want to introduce the newest member of the family.
这是他第一次巡演
This is his first time on tour, y'all,
所以大家热情一点
so make him feel at home.
他非常棒
He is amazing.
我们爱你 提安娜
We love you, Tiana!
棒
Yes.
大家欢迎德文
Please welcome Devon.
♪我不喜欢这种感觉♪
♪I don't like feeling like this♪
♪我的内心在拒绝 而身体却很诚实♪
♪My heart's saying no, but my body's saying yes♪
♪每次你邀请我♪
♪Every time you invite me in♪
♪我就会更投入♪
♪I get more involved in it♪
♪可能你看不出♪
♪May not be obvious♪
♪我有心魔♪
♪But I got some demons in me♪
♪我在你身边很危险♪
♪So it's dangerous if I stay with you♪
♪跟你在一起 我别无他求♪
♪I'll stay all day if I lay with you♪
♪但心知这无可避免♪
♪But I know it's inevitable♪
♪如果我离开你 我会伤害你♪
♪If I break you off, I'll end up breaking you♪
♪再说一次♪
♪I'll say it again♪
♪我在你身边♪
♪If I stay with you♪
♪跟你在一起 我别无他求♪
♪I'll stay all day if I lay with you♪
♪我知道我应该放你走♪
♪I know I should let you go, oh, yeah♪
♪你更珍贵♪
♪You're more valuable♪
♪你更珍贵♪
♪You're more valuable♪
♪让我始料未及♪
♪Than what I'm ready for♪
♪让我始料未及♪
♪Than what I'm ready for...♪
来吧
There we go.
庆祝一下
Celebration.
好棒
Yes.
-够了够了 -好的
- That's good, that's good. - Okay, okay.
敬奇迹
To miracles.
敬奇迹
Miracles.
口感不错
This is delicious.
而且感觉很贵
And it tastes expensive.
就应该贵啊 我们庆祝你儿子活下去了
As it should-- we're celebrating your son's life.
是的 这道菜
Yes. And this...
太棒了
was amazing.
你真是星级大厨啊
So you're a chef chef.
我感觉今天的气氛适合做迷迭香烤鸡
Well, something told me it was a rosemary chicken kind of day.
来吧
Shall we?
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
客气 你要知道 你开心
Of course. You know, making you happy
我也开心 琦琦 我真心的
makes me happy, Cookie, I mean that.
我一听安德鲁没事 就迫不及待想跟你说了
Yeah, I couldn't wait to tell you the news about Andre.
没有你 我真走不过这道坎儿
I couldn't have gotten through this without you.
过去这几周 真是太不容易了
Yeah, these last few weeks, man, been no joke.
可不是嘛
Oh, tell me about it, man.
但我们成功挺过去了
But here we are on the other side.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 宝贝
Amen, baby.
瞒着你老公 向另外一个男人诉衷肠
You're lying to your husband and leaning on another man,
这绝对会让你的婚姻亮红灯
that right there is a threat to your marriage.
处理好你的家庭事务
Put your house in order.
你是我的一切 琦琦
You're my everything, Cookie.
我不该来这里
I shouldn't be here.
你想去别处继续吗
What, you trying to take it somewhere else?
不不 我不该来你的公♥寓♥
No-no, I can't be here in-in your apartment
-跟你小聚什么的 -怎么回事
- doing this with you, whatever this is. - What?
-结束了 -为什么
- It's over. - Yeah, yeah, this-- why?
-完全没事啊 -不是...
- It's perfectly fine. - No, it's not, and...
很抱歉 我可能误导你了
I'm sorry, I probably sent you mixed signals.
不 我们一起经历过难关
Nah, we... went through the fire already.
我们挺过来了 没事了
We're coming out the other side, it's okay.
卢修斯也一样
Yeah, so did Lucious.
我们都知道
Come on, we both know...
卢修斯没法像我一样满足你
I give you something Lucious can't.
你之前一直陪伴我
You were there for me...
我很感激 但这一切都结束了
and I am grateful for that, but this, this, this is over.
♪不知不觉爱上你♪
♪I'm-a fall for you more than I'm ready for♪
♪常常联♥系♥ 情不自已♪
♪I'll be calling you more than I'm ready for♪
♪你若向我献身 我无法将心给你♪
♪If you give me your body, I can't give you my heart♪
♪这一切都让我始料未及♪
♪That's a little bit more than I'm ready for...♪
望穿秋水 可不符合你的人设
You know, those puppy dog eyes don't look too good on you.
对谁 提安娜
Who? Tiana?
不是那样
It ain't like that.
是吗
Really?
因为在我看来 就是这样
'Cause from where I'm standing, it looks exactly like it.
不是那样
It's not like that.
♪你若向我献身 我无法将心给你♪
♪If you give me your body, I can't give you my heart♪
这就好
Well, good.
♪这一切都让我始料未及♪
♪That's a little bit more than I'm ready for♪
卢修斯
Lucious?
我要知道特蕾西和卢修斯真正的相识过程
I need to know the real story about how Tracy met Lucious.
你让我妈染上毒瘾 这是真的吗
Is it true that you got my mom hooked on crack?
你妈刚认识我时
When your mother first met me
看到我贩毒
and saw I was hustling,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表