剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪他们这么说♪
♪That's what they told me♪
德文
♪否则你会孤独♪
♪Or else you'll be lonely♪
♪我只想触摸她的肌肤♪
♪I just really want to touch someone...♪
那是我的歌♥ 你们怎么做到的
That's my song right there. How did y'all do that?
混音不过是小意思
A remix is easy.
将你打造成巨星要难得多
Making you a star, it's a million times more complicated.
但帝国娱乐有一项独门绝技
But Empire has something that nobody else has.
专有的数据分♥析♥技术
Proprietary analytics.
我们对你的听众了如指掌
We know everything about your audience.
他们住在哪 吃什么 看什么
Where they live, what they eat, what they watch,
还有他们在听具体谁的歌♥
and exactly who they're listening to.
这些数据说明一个男性节奏布鲁斯歌♥手
And the data tells us that a male R&B singer
得特别有范儿才行
needs to have serious swag.
腹肌 私人公♥寓♥ 豪车 美女
Abs, condos, cars, women.
我们将把你塑造成每个男人的梦想
We'll mold you into what every man wants to be,
以及每个女人的理想床上伙伴
and every woman wants to sleep with.
所以 你们是想让我成为一个歌♥手
So, are you trying to turn me into a singer
还是个脱衣舞郎
or a stripper?
我的意思是
Uh, I just--
我从没见过尼欧需要脱衣示人
I never saw Ne-Yo have to take off his clothes.
歌♥手 唱片制♥作♥人
无意冒犯 金斯利先生
No offense, Mr. Kingsley,
我只是 不知道这样下去我还能不能做自己
I just-- I don't know if all of that is me.
-我是说 -路德 马文 泰迪
- I mean... - Luther, Marvin, Teddy,
迪·安格罗
D'Angelo.
节奏布鲁斯界的"拉什莫尔山"
The Mount Rushmore of R&B.
又称总统山
他们以一个名字世界闻名
And we knew them by only one name.
暂且抛开那些数据不谈
And despite the data--
相信我 那数据都是真实的
and trust me, it's all legit--
我们的团队还有点别的能耐
there's still a little magic left in what we do around here.
你瞧 帝国娱乐能给你的
See, what you get with Empire
是我们将你打造成巨星的能力
is our ability to make you a star.
一颗更迅疾更耀眼的巨星
But faster and bigger than anybody else.
我们想让你也出现在那座山上
We want to put your face on the mountain.
马文 路德 泰迪
Marvin, Luther, Teddy,
迪·安格罗
D'Angelo...
德文
德文
Devon.
-听起来不错 -是吧
- That sounds good. - Yeah?
那贝基和吉赛尔
All right, Becky and Giselle
会带你参观我们的录音室
will show you to the recording studios.
-是的 -我们有十一间 你随便选
- Yes. - We have 11. Take your pick.
别吹了 他总吹牛
Stop bragging. He's always bragging.
听上去像你的 但又不完全是你的风格
It's like it's you, but it's not you.
你到底是喜欢还是不喜欢
Does that mean you like it or you don't like it?
很酷 但又有新意
It's dope, but it's different.
是的 这是为凯写的
Yeah, it's for Kai.
就好比我和提安娜
It's like me and Tiana.
我俩第一次见时 我的声音都因为她变了
When we first met, she changed my sound.
你告诉过她没
You tell her that?
你也知道 小贾 当你爱上一个人的时候
You know, Mal, when you love someone,
他们是会改变你的
they always put something on it.
是的
Yeah, they do.
里昂今晚住谁家
新欢 帅不帅
该死
Hell no.
你做了什么 给我下药好上电视吗
So what'd you do, you drugged me to get on TV?
你也早安
Good morning to you, too.
抱歉 我真是受够了你这种人
I'm sorry, I'm sick of people like you.
成天嘴上说着瞧不起狗仔
You said all of that BS about paparazzi,
说我们不是在纽约 但事实上
about us not being in New York, but in actuality,
你竟然是这种想上小报的垃圾
you're the trash that's trying to be on tabloids.
你这么做能得到什么狗屁好处吗
What in the hell do you even get out of that?
说完了吗 你要是说完了
Are you done? Because if you are,
就会明白我也不知道我们被跟踪了
you'd know that I didn't know we were being followed.
我要是知道
Oh, and if I did,
就会用汗衫把脸遮住
I would have hidden my face with my sweatshirt,
因为被人看到和一个嗑晕的
'cause getting caught with a-a messy, drugged-out
美国流行歌♥手厮混
American pop star--
对真正的记者而言是莫大的侮辱
that's poison for a real journalist.
等等
Wait. Hold up.
那你为什么要帮我
What'd you save me for, then?
我不喜欢看到有人被别人占便宜
I don't like seeing people getting taken advantage of.
这就是我的工作
It's kind of my job.
你...
Yo, um...
听着 是我不好
Look, that's my bad.
抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
不为所图的人太少见了
I don't usually meet people that don't want anything.
你还是跟你的心理医生说去吧
That's a topic you could spend all day with your therapist on.
或许吧
Probably.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
能否赏光让我带你去吃晚餐呢
Why don't you let me take you to dinner?
不必了
I don't think so.
好吧 我保证我会...
All right, look, I promise I'll be...
比原来好三分之一
33% less messy.
-三分之一 -已经很不容易了
- 33? - That's a big deal for me.
那我大概有三分之一的几率好好考虑一下
How about I'll think about it? 33%.
贾马尔 我是艾瑞克·尼尔森
Jamal? Eric Nelson.
小哈 这是凯的责编
Keem, this is Kai's assignment editor.
有好消息吗
You got good news?
我跟凯保证过 如果出现这种状况
I promised Kai, uh, if we were ever in this situation...
什么状况
What situation?
他已经毫无音讯至少四十八个小时了
We haven't heard anything from him in at least 48 hours.
我们已经动用所有关系网
We're using every contact that we have.
但在那一地区 过了这么久了
But, in that part of the world, after this much time,
我得说实话 我们很担心
I have to be honest, we're worried.
我明白
I get it.
你已经去过大名鼎鼎的帝国娱乐
You've been to the almighty Empire,
现在为什么要跟这些
so why in the hell would you sign with folks
连办公室都没有的人合作 是吧
working out of their house, right?
帝国告诉你 他们能让你声名大噪
Empire told you who they'd turn you into.
但他们问过你是谁吗
But did they ask you who you are?
你这是 这是什么意思
What do you... what do you mean?
我是说 是什么在激励着你 孩子
I mean, what motivates you, son?
我爱我的姐姐
I love my sister.
真贴心
That's sweet.
-我也喜欢在教堂唱歌♥ -很好
- And I love singing in church. - Right.
不 好吧 这也很好
No, okay, that's beautiful.
你的音乐灵感来自哪里 孩子
Where does your music come from, boy?
我 我不知道
I don't, I don't know.
-你不知道 -我不知道 它就...
- You don't know? - I don't know. It...
就那么有了
It just comes.
不不不不 不对
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
没什么灵感是突如其来的
Nothing that inspired just comes.
再说一遍 你的音乐灵感来自哪里
Now, where does your music come from?
我的心灵
My heart.
我的灵魂
It comes from my soul.
对 你是有天赋的 德文
Yes. God has blessed you, Devon.
这个世界上这么多有天赋的人
But all the talent in the world
如果没有把他们的天赋用在正道上
ain't worth a hill of beans
那就一文不值
if it's used the wrong way.
何不让这家人引导你 我们会带你
Why don't you let this family guide you, and we'll take you
登上巅峰
right to the top.
我能否...
Can I...
我能否和我姐姐聊一会
Can I get a minute to talk to my sister
在我签约前
before I sign?
当然了
Sure. Yeah.
别太久了就行
Don't take too long now.
你就发现了这些
This is all you found?
听着 金斯利就是没什么可挖的料
Look, Kingsley's a Boy Scout, okay?
这种消息我网上都能查到 那我雇你有何用
I could've googled this. What am I paying you for?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表