剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
真的吗 这就是你的把妹开场白
Really? That's your pickup line?
你在想
You're thinking...
打鼓那哥们节拍不准没前途 但...
dude on the drums can't keep time to save his life, but...
吹萨克斯的家伙或许有潜力
homie on the sax might have potential.
这样吧 如果我猜对了 你请我喝一杯
Tell you what, if I'm right, you buy me a drink.
再来一杯纯威士忌
Another whiskey, neat,
和这位先生之前喝的酒
and whatever this gentleman's having.
-两杯威士忌 -没问题
- Two. - You got it.
我看到你在观察乐队
I saw you watching the band.
你看上去似乎有什么目的
You looked very... intent.
你也是
And so are you.
我结婚了
I'm married.
好吧 我希望你丈夫知道他有多幸运
Well... I hope he knows how lucky he is.
-先生 -是啊 他每天都为此感谢上帝
- Sir? - Yeah, he thanks God every day.
没法接受别人拒绝你吗
You can't take no for an answer?
我有个本来已是板上钉钉的合同
I got a deal that's supposed to be a lay-up
突然出了岔子
that's suddenly cratering.
我得马上赶去上城区
I got to get uptown.
该死
Damn.
-怎么回事 -看起来好像电梯停了
- What is that? - It seems like we stopped.
-停了 -不会吧
- Stopped? - Oh, no...
不 这都什么事啊
No. What is this?
你还好吗
Uh, are you okay?
说实话 我有些...
Truthfully, I get a little...
幽闭恐惧症 但我...
claustrophobic, but I'm...
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you all right? - Nah, I'm cool.
我在狭小空间里待过不少时间
I spent a lot of time in confined spaces...
让我帮你吧
But, uh, let me help you.
先深呼吸
Just, uh, take a deep breath.
对 把夹克脱掉
Yeah, take your jacket off.
这样你能喘口气
That'll give you some air.
对 深呼吸 深呼吸 吸气呼气
Yeah, just deep breath, deep breath, yeah, and out.
这是什么
What's this?
很特别的礼物
That's something special
送给我生命中最重要的人
for the most important person in my life.
-我能看看吗 -当然
- Can I see it? - Yeah.
真美
That's beautiful.
-她很幸运 -没错 给我女儿准备的
- She's lucky. - Yeah, this is for my daughter.
过完这周她就脱离癌症魔爪五年了
She's... she's five years cancer-free this week.
这是她的诞生石 而且
It's her birthstone, and, uh...
也是为了纪念我的妻子
this is in memory of... my wife, you know,
让她知道母亲一直伴随在她左右
to let her know her mother will always be with her.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Ah, thank you.
让我分散注意力
For distracting me.
不 应该是我谢谢你
No, thank you for distracting me.
前不久我跟丈夫吵了一架
Got into an argument with my husband earlier.
他有时候真是个大混♥蛋♥
He could be a frustrating son of a bitch.
真的吗
Oh, really? Is he?
但他也是我此生挚爱
But he's also the love of my life.
-我们成功了 -太棒了
- Ah-ha! We made it! - Yes!
-祝你出师顺利 -谢谢
- Good luck uptown. - Thank you.
打扰了 你是
Um, excuse me, you...
你至少可以告诉我你叫什么吧
you could at least tell me what your name is.
琦琦
Cookie.
琦琦·里昂
Cookie Lyon.
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, babe?
现在你突然关心起我的感受来了
Suddenly you're paying attention to my feelings?
这话从何而来
Where'd that come from?
我花了十年时间才被别人认可
I spent ten years making sure that I was thought of
作为一个严肃的新闻记者
as a serious journalist.
然后你把我们的事在电视台上大肆宣扬
Then you put our business on national television...
才一个早上的功夫一切都颠倒了
and everything turns upside down in a morning.
我懂了
I see.
很抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
凯 你到底想从我这里得到什么
I mean, Kai, what do you, what do you want from me?
我恋爱了 我很激动
I'm... I'm in love. I'm excited.
你也理应是这个样子
Kind of how you're supposed to be.
我很激动
I am excited.
好吧 但是呢
Okay, but...?
我今天失去了两个线人
I lost two sources today.
我的调派经理开玩笑说
And my assignment editor was joking that
我跟明星结婚以后
since I'm marrying a pop star,
应该去搞娱乐新闻
I should move to the entertainment desk.
好吧 让他去死吧 你谈论明星的语气
Okay, screw him. You up in here talking
简直好像在说毒贩子
about "Pop star" like it's a damn drug dealer
-之类的 -你知道我不是那个意思
- or something. - You know I didn't mean it like that.
贾马尔
J-Jamal.
我爱你
I love you.
我就是没想到自己会从
I-I just didn't think that I'd go
讲故事的人变成故事里的角色
from telling the story to being the story.
-宝贝 这里冷死了 -我知道
- Baby, it's freezing in here. - I know.
我努力想保持清醒 好吗 卢修斯
I'm trying to stay awake, Lucious, okay?
我在努力想写点什么出来
I'm trying to work something out.
-你没事吧 -不 有事
- Are you all right? - No, I am not.
我很努力了 但是没有用 明白吗
I-I'm trying, but it's not working, okay?
这个
This...
这次演出的费用超过预算太多了
this showcase is way over budget.
我比你先一步就知道了
Oh, I'm one step ahead of you on that.
听着 亲爱的 给你
Look, honey. Here.
那是什么
What's that?
如果我们决定要这么做 决不能三心二意
If we're gonna do this thing, we can't half-ass it.
我想把房♥子抵押出去来弥补超过的预算
I want to mortgage the house to cover the overages.
你确定吗 卢修斯
You sure you want to do this, Lucious?
如果我们都不把赌注下自己身上 还有谁会
If we don't bet on ourselves, who else will?
不对
No.
好了 你得把鼓点从结尾
Okay, you need to move the drums
挪到副歌♥去
from the outro to the hook.
有一个...
That's got a, uh...
其实我想说 能让我自己处理吗
Actually, can you give me the room?
-当然 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
姑娘 那是什么
Girl, what was that?
金斯利已经失控了
Kingsley is completely out of control.
拉瓦尔可惜了
Lavar did not deserve that.
这传达了一个讯号♥ 明白吗
That was a message to the room, okay?
一个不小心 我们都可能变成拉瓦尔
One slip, and any one of us could be Lavar.
这都说不过去
But none of this makes sense.
这完全说不过去
The vaulting doesn't make any sense.
你得叫你的人来
You need to call your boy.
-你得给凯利·帕特尔打电♥话♥ -嘘
- You need to call Kelly Patel. - Shh.
让你的人接电♥话♥
Get your boy on the phone.
说什么
And say what?
他亲自精挑细选的首席执行官有点奇怪
That his handpicked CEO is a little quirky?
姑娘 那些是技术部的
Girl, those are tech dudes.
他们出厂设置就是这样的 拜托
Quirky is their default setting, please.
而且我根本不在乎怪不怪的 好吧
And I don't care nothing about no quirky, okay?
我只知道我当初背叛卢修斯和琦琦
What I know is I did not turn my back on Lucious and Cookie
可不是为了眼看我建造的这一切...
just to watch everything I built--
眼看我的心血
I built this bitch--
付诸东流 不是的
to go down in the drain, no.
你先保证你会稳住阵脚
Promise me that you will sit tight.
所以现在我们突然又按兵不动了
Oh, so now we're not making moves all of a sudden.
我们现在按兵不动了吗
Are we not making moves now?
你知道什么我不知道的事吗
Do you know something I don't know?
-你有事瞒着我 -喂
- You holding out on me? - Psst.
时机一到
When the time is right,
我就去料理金斯利
I will handle Kingsley.
"料理他" 口气不小
"I'll handle Kingsley," Huh?
我会盯着你的
Uh-uh, I'm watching you.
不会吧
Oh, hell no.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表