剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
所以我不得不给我们弄来两张邀请函
so I had to finagle a couple of invites for us.
我就是在那晚遇到里昂先生的
That night, that's when I ran into Mr. Lyon.
我看够了 我们回家吧
I've seen enough. Let's go home.
-余兴派对吗 -对
- Oh, after-party, huh? - Yeah.
瑟斯提 瑟斯提 瑟斯提
Thirst, Thirst, Thirst, Thirst.
-什么事 -你好啊
- What's up, man? - Hi.
等一下 甜心
One second, Mama.
怎么了 老板 你是准备接收帝国娱乐吗
What's up, boss? You ready to take the Empire or what?
现在恰恰相反
It's more like the opposite right now.
怎么了 你需要什么
What's up? What you need?
我现在欠你多少
How much I owe you right now?
我们现在不说这个
Oh, we ain't gonna talk about that.
派对气氛正浓 再说 我知道你住哪
It's a party atmosphere. Come on, I know where you live.
我不喜欢亏欠别人
I don't like owing people.
在事情处理好之前
And until things get right...
我应该休假一段时间
I should take a leave of absence for a little while.
-直到事情处理好为止 -别说了 朋友
- Just till things get right. - Say no more, mon ami.
我懂的
I get it.
有需要就打给我吧 不必多言
You call me when you need me. Enough said.
-对不起 -没事 没必要道歉
- I'm sorry, man. - It's okay. Nothing to be sorry about, man.
-处理好的时候 -自然就处理好了
- When it's right... - It's right.
-抱歉 -外套很耀眼
- Sorry. - Nice jacket, though.
我沾到了你的霸气
I'm rubbing off on you.
宝贝 你没事吧
Baby, are you okay?
没事 一切都很好
Yes. Everything's good.
很好 来 我们回家吧
It's all good. Come on, let's go home.
不不不 我们应该留下来
No, no, no, no. We should stay.
别忘了我们来这的目的
Let's not forget why we're here.
我辞了工作来帮你建立事业
I quit my job to help you build your practice.
-是的 -宝贝 我相信你
- Yes. - And, babe, I believe in you,
但我们没钱进账
but we have no money coming in.
我们没钱进账
We have no money coming in.
-是的 -这是真的
- No. - This is true.
那让我们游说人群 做我们擅长的事
Then let's work the crowd and do what we do.
-好 -找到金主
- Okay. - Find the money.
-对不起 宝贝 对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
好了
All right.
-我去拿几杯酒 -好
- I'm gonna get some drinks, okay? - Yeah, okay.
好
Okay.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
能给我两杯龙舌兰吗
Can I get a couple of tequila shots?
给
There you go.
今晚这里美女如云啊
There's a lot of beautiful women here tonight, huh?
我没注意到
Ah. I hadn't noticed.
你是瑟斯提·罗林斯吗
Thirsty Rawlings, right?
抱歉 我们认识吗
I'm sorry, do we know each other?
不认识 我叫达蒙·克洛斯
No. I'm Damon Cross.
但是我在找私人律师
But, you know, I'm looking for a personal attorney.
一个小心谨慎
Somebody who can be discreet,
你知道我的意思 神通广大的律师
you know what I'm saying, resourceful.
我听说你在里昂家族做得很不错
And-and I heard you do good work with the Lyons.
-你认识里昂家族吗 -不算认识
- Ah. You know the Lyons, huh? - Not really.
几周前我碰到琦琦
I ran into Cookie a few weeks ago.
我真的很喜欢她办事的方式
I really love how she handles her business,
我猜家族律师也会受到感染
and I assume that that extends down to the family attorney.
没错
It does.
-也许下周我们能抽时间见面 -真的吗
- Maybe I can squeeze you in sometime next week? - Really?
那太... 谢谢你
That sounds... Oh, man, thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
我会联♥系♥你的
Yeah, I'll be in touch.
再给我两杯
Let me get two more.
谢谢
Thanks.
瑟斯提
Thirsty.
看到没
You see that?
-一扇门关了 另一扇就会打开 -不
- When one door closes, another one opens. - No.
没有这么巧的事 卢修斯刚让你离开
There are no coincidences. Lucious lets you go,
然后达蒙·克洛斯突然间就要雇你了吗
and then all of a sudden Damon Cross wants to hire you?
你对达蒙·克洛斯了解多少
Wh-What do you know about Damon Cross?
地检办公室私底下有提到他
They whisper about him in the DA's office,
但是他们一直找不到证据指证他
but they can never pin anything on him
因为他很厉害 无迹可寻
because he's too good at whatever he does.
看来他会让我忙不停手
Sounds like he gonna keep me busy.
我说真的 瑟斯提 他是危险人物
I'm serious, Thirsty. He's dangerous.
宝贝 我们刚刚开始
Look, babe, we just started, okay?
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
你怎么会失去我呢
How do... how do you go to losing me?
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
我能搞定卢修斯·里昂
All right, look, if I can handle Lucious Lyon,
我就能搞定达蒙·克洛斯
I can handle Damon Cross.
-要关门吗 -谢谢
- Should I close this? - Please.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
请坐
Please, sit.
你的CT扫描结果
Your CT scan results...
令人担忧
are troubling.
你的情况看上去特别棘手
And yours looks to be particularly tricky.
并不是说我们要放弃
Now, that doesn't mean that we're giving up.
我们取得了一些成功
We've had some success
在很多...
with a variety...
安德鲁
Andre?
安德鲁
Andre?
很高兴终于见到你了
It is so nice to finally meet you.
给你十五分钟
You have 15 minutes.
亲 只用五分钟就够了
Oh, honey, it'll only take five.
你在图享上的帖子非常感人
Your Instagram Live posts are deeply moving,
你能让人产生共鸣是种天赋
and your ability to resonate with people is a gift.
-谢谢你 -我妈妈关注了你
- Thank you. - My mother follows you.
我的理发师迷恋你
My hairdresser? Obsessed with you.
一个主流电视台的总裁跟我说她是你的粉丝
A major television network president told me she's a fan.
跟我签约 我周一就带你去见她
Sign with me, you'll be in her office on Monday.
好吧 我很荣幸
Okay, look, I'm flattered, all right?
但我正忙着重建我的帝国
But, um, I'm busy rebuilding my empire.
我可以帮你打造出自己的品牌
You could be your own brand with my help.
品牌 就像牙膏牌子一样吗
Brand? What, like a toothpaste?
亲 我是指 像奥普拉那样
Hey, honey, try Oprah.
碧昂斯那样
Or Beyoncé.
丫头 我很忙
Child, look, I'm busy.
-感谢你抽出时间 -如果我告诉你
- Thanks for your time. - What if I told you you could fill in
代表作《修女也疯狂》 《人鬼情未了》
你能在乌比度假时 代班主持《观点》呢
on The View for Whoopi when she goes on vacation?
你的"彩虹屁"要吹到天上去了
I'd say you're blowing smoke up my ass.
我提过的那个电视台总裁
That network president I mentioned?
她已经批准了
She already approved it.
琦琦·里昂 我要改变你的人生
Cookie Lyon, I'm gonna change your life.
小提 等我跟你俩完成这首歌♥
Tee, I swear I'm-a need blood pressure medicine
-我估计都得吃降压药 -这不是我的错
- by the time I'm done working with y'all. - It's not my fault.
她一直串进我唱的部分
She keeps stepping all over my vocals.
如果你把你的部分唱对了
There would not be a problem
就不会有这个问题了
if you would just sing your part correctly.
我的部分唱对了 是你多此一举
I'm singing my part correctly. You're being extra.
-等等 -真的吗
- Hey, hey. - Really?
你俩到底为什么互看不顺眼
What is this beef really about?
我来告诉你 你上次抢走了我的歌♥
I'll tell you what it's about. You stole my song last time,
现在还想抢走我的合唱部分
and now she wants to turn around and steal my duet.
不 不是这么回事
No, that's not what happened.
杰夫·金斯利给我放了这首歌♥
Jeff Kingsley played me the track,
我觉得很劲爆
and I thought it was fire.
然后他说这是提安娜的歌♥ 如果我真的想要
And then he told me it was Tiana's, and if I really wanted it,
我就得争取
I'd fight for it.
所以我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do?
我是新来的
I'm the new girl.
埃迪以前总是玩同样的把戏
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表