剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-立刻 -我们走
- Now. - Let's go.
往前走
Keep it moving.
完全十足精确吗
Dead-on balls accurate?
-有人偷听我电♥话♥ -先别说话
- Somebody's listening to my calls. - Uh-uh, uh-uh.
我得告诉胡安妮塔她欠了
I have to tell Juanita about running up
这该死的电费
this damn electricity bill.
我真想凑着吉赛尔的屁♥股♥就是一脚
I wanted to slap the yellow off of Giselle's ass.
把她的绿眼珠子揍飞到后脑勺去
Knock them green eyes right to the back of her head.
你还真做的出来
You probably would've,
要不是你的脚痛得要命 交给我
if your feet wasn't killing you. Give them to me.
现在怎么办 小琦
So now what, Cook?
只剩下我俩 又回到起点了
It's just you and me, kid. Back to square one.
亲爱的
Baby.
是我以前办公室的电♥话♥
It's my old office.
接啊
Answer it.
哪位
Yeah, who this?
是金斯利
It's Kingsley.
-什么 -金斯利 他想见个面
- What? - Kingsley. He wants to meet.
等等 你慢点说
Hey, well, hold on. Slow down, man.
首先 为什么
First, why?
琦琦 卢修斯
Cookie. Lucious.
很高兴你们能来
So glad you came.
擅自给你们先点了
Took the liberty of ordering for you.
你忘点西瓜了
Well, you left out the watermelon.
你们应该很奇怪为什么我要在这里见面
Probably wondering why I asked you to meet me here.
你最好别是幸灾乐祸
It better not be to gloat
因为帝国娱乐就在我们眼皮底下
because Empire stole Treasure
挖走了特雷热 杰夫
from up under our noses, Jeff.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
那是吉赛尔单方面的行为
Giselle acted unilaterally.
请叫我金斯利
And please, call me Kingsley.
我的朋友们都这么叫我
My friends do.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
我们为什么要相信你 杰夫
Why should we believe you, Jeff?
因为我尊重你们 所以我们在这谈话
Because I respect you both, which is why we're here,
这里象征着我对帝国娱乐的宏伟计划
a place that's symbolic of my plans for Empire.
基于你的背景
Hey, you know, based on your background--
童子军 预科学校
I mean, a Boy Scout, prep schools,
还在斯坦福念书时就卖♥♥出了第一个应用
sold your first app while you were still at Stanford.
之后成了凯利·帕特尔的小指头And then you became Kelly Patel's Littlefinger.
《权力的游戏》中女王财政大臣培提尔·贝里席的昵称
你简历上没有任何一条
Nothing in that resume suggests
表明你知道该对我的帝国娱乐
that you have a hint of what it takes to make plans
做什么计划
for my Empire.
我计划让帝国娱乐回归初心
I want to take Empire back to its roots.
埃迪·巴克 愿他安息
Eddie Barker--rest in peace
他不该把你们赶出门
he messed up when he cut you out.
听着 只要有外人还掌控着公♥司♥
Look, as long as an outsider has the keys,
我们就永远不可能回去的
hell could freeze over. We ain't never coming back.
家也不回吗 那可是你们的家
Home. That's what it is, your home.
是你们一手建造起来的地方
You built the place.
几个来自费城北部的艰苦孩子
A couple of hard-knock kids from North Philly
开了家小唱片公♥司♥还征服了整个音乐圈
start a little label and conquer the music business?
但你们最看重的不是这些
But that's not what's most important to you.
你觉得你知道我们看重什么
And you think you know what's important to us.
家庭
Family.
每个家庭
Every family
都需要两位家长
needs a matriarch and a patriarch.
我希望你们可以成为
I'm offering you
两位名誉董事长
chairman and chairwoman emeritus.
什么意思 要我们当傀儡吗
What do you mean, a figurehead?
我会付钱请你们参加重要活动
I'll cut you a check to come to a few key events,
与股东保持良好关系
shake a few shareholder hands.
最棒的是 卢修斯
Best of all,
你的肖像将回到帝国娱乐的标志上
your face back on the Empire logo, Lucious,
回到它本来的位置
where it belongs.
琦琦...
Cookie...
卢修斯...
Lucious...
请回家吧
please come home.
每次我拿饮料的时候
I swear I take a drink every single time
布赖森就好像在提醒我他是凯的前任
Bryson has to remind me that he's Kai's ex.
别这样 我可以再帮你拿一杯
Okay, well, we'll get you a second glass.
记住你是来帮你男人在纽约找工作的
Just remember you're here to get your man a job
有了工作我们以后才有早午餐吃
in New York City so we can keep having brunch like this.
-你说得对 -另外 你不是说
- You're right. - Also, didn't you say
要让我听听新歌♥吗
that you was gonna let me listen to some new music?
我记得你说过
'Cause I feel like you said that.
我没说过...
I ain't never said that...
别说工作了 让我静静
No Empire talk. Leave me alone.
你说过 你从伦敦回来后变了
You said... You've changed since you came back from London.
自从和贾马尔同居之后
It's not like you've taken any real assignments
-你就没正经接过采访任务了 -什么鬼
- since Jamal domesticated you. - Oh, man.
终于提这茬了 不是吧宝贝
Okay, there you go. That's not true. Right, babe?
与你共度新生活是我的选择
My new life with you is my choice.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
不过很可惜
Yeah, but it's a pity, though.
现在纽约市外有一个新任务
There's a new assignment out of the New York Bureau.
摩加迪沙的贩卖♥♥儿童事件
Some child trafficking in Mogadishu.
索马里首都
亲爱的 那太棒了
Babe, that's amazing.
这是个与第三世界国家的孩子们
That's a chance to get to do some great work with kids
相处工作的好机会
in third world countries.
"第三世界"是一个殖民♥主♥义的词语
"Third world" is a colonialist term.
-殖民者才知道这些 -兄弟
- A colonizer would know. - Yeah, man,
我们俩之间是不是有什么...
is there an issue that we're not...
他的意思是别废话了
I-I think he means cut the crap
也别再这样和我男人说话
and don't speak to my man like that again.
-对 别这样 -对不起
- Yeah, come on. - Sorry.
-谢了 -可能我有点过了
- Thank you. - Maybe I was being a little extra.
我会收敛一点的
I'll stand down.
但我了解你 凯
But I know you, Kai.
你想去
You're tempted.
-那就要看是谁来拍摄了 -我来
- I suppose it depends on who's shooting. - Me.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
你确定吗
You sure?
你帮还是不帮
Are you gonna help me out or not?
我帮你 小安
I got you, Dre.
我在想一个问题
And then I'm looking like, how come when
为什么我想要你留在纽约的时候
I said about staying in New York,
你说要考虑一下
you had to think about it
这我理解 但那个什么鬼布赖森
which I understand-- but then, the second that old
一提到一份什么工作
what's-his-bitch-ass Bryson mentions a job or whatever,
你就突然动心了
then all of a sudden you're intrigued.
等一下 你想说什么
Wait, what are you trying to say?
我想确定你是想和我一起待在纽约
I'm saying I want to make sure that you're intrigued
而不是为了和他一起
with staying in New York with me and not with his ass.
等等 你是在逗我吗
Wait, wait, hang on. Are you kidding right now?
记得吗 贾马尔 这整件事情
Let's remember, Jamal, this whole scenario
都是你的主意 不是我的
was your idea, not mine.
我了解你的过去
I know your history.
你被伤过很多次 对此我很抱歉
You've been hurt many times and I'm sorry about that.
但别让你的过去影响你的现在 亲爱的
But do not let your past leak into our present, my man.
你可以选择是否信任我
Either you trust me or you don't.
先生 你不能进来
Sir. Sir, you're not gonna be able to come in.
这地方是我爸妈建的
Yo, my parents birthed this place, man!
-先生... -你们必须让我进去
- Sir... - Y'all gonna let me in.
别杵在这啊 怎么了
Up out of here, man. What's up?
-哈基姆 -花生脑袋
- Hakeem. - Peanut head.
-宝贝 让这些保安放我上去 -枪
- Hey, babe, tell these rent-a-cops to let me upstairs. - Gun!
天哪 快停下
Oh, my... What's going on? Stop!
-放开我 小伙子 -放开他
- Get off me, little man! - Let him go!
你们看什么看
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表