剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪我需要你...♪
♪I'm-a need ya...♪
-我到了巴黎会给你打电♥话♥ -好
- I'll call you from Paris. - Yeah.
♪带我远走高飞♪
♪Take me right now at your pleasure♪
♪带我共上云霄♪
♪Take me to another level.♪
你希望我们免费接电♥话♥
Do you expect for us to answer the phones,
收邮件 照顾你的小艺人
collect the mail, wrangle up your little artists and
为他们安排日程
keep a schedule for free?
是的
Yes,
因为我希望你们和我一起白手起家
because I want you all in this from the ground floor.
因为新公♥司♥会比帝国娱乐更厉害
Okay, because this is gonna be bigger than Empire.
相信我
Trust me.
而且我希望公♥司♥是由整个家族共同创立
And I want this built by family,
饱含着家族的血与泪 和辛勤汗水
with family tears, family blood, family sweat...
-然后家族收获耕耘的果实 -阿门
- And family reaping the back end? - Amen.
当然了 来吧
Of course. Come on.
霍洛威姐♥妹♥们♥团结一心
Holloway sisters united.
-好的 是的 -听着 "说教精"
- Okay. Yes. - Um, look, church finger.
我不是霍洛威或里昂家族的
I'm not a Holloway or a Lyon,
所以这篇说辞几乎
so 97% of this speech
都没讲凭什么我要免费工作
ain't got nothing to do with why I should work for free.
我需要你在艺人开♥发♥部工作
I need you to work A&R.
我能掌管艺人开♥发♥部吗
Can I be head of A&R?
那个部门都还没人 所以 当然
Ain't nobody else in that department, so yes, of course.
祝贺
Congratulations.
看看 这就升职了呢
Look at that. Promotions already.
波西娅同意 你们两个姑娘呢
That's a yes for Porsha. What about you two heifers?
我想要个头衔
I want a title.
你的头衔是"正在戒毒的小婊砸"
Your title is "Recovering crack ho."
Dreezy – Where Them $
♪一元钞票♪
♪Yeah, ... a dollar bill♪
♪百元大钞在哪里 风扇一吹吹满天♪
♪Where them hundreds at? Blow it like a fan♪
给你 我给你带来了贾马尔和哈基姆的合约
Here. I brought you Jamal and Hakeem's contracts.
卢修斯来电
先是荒唐的里昂家族让我当众出丑
So first, ludicrous the Lyon hands me my ass in public,
现在他的儿子想走
now his sons want out.
接下来是你吗
Are you next?
最近我没接到什么像样的工作邀约
I haven't received any realistic offers lately.
我需要你 贝基
I need you, Becky.
我身边需要同盟
I need allies around here.
请这边走
Right this way, please.
各位 请坐
Gentlemen, have a seat.
-想玩一把吗 -不了
- You up for a game? - Nah, nah.
直接谈正事吧 好吗
Let's just get right to business, yeah?
好吧
All right.
虽然你♥爸♥爸跟帝国娱乐撇清了关系
Well, just because your father cut ties with Empire
但你大可不必如此
doesn't mean that you have to.
不 我认为里昂家的人都该断个干净
No, I definitely think that all Lyons need to make a clean break.
你看到第四十页的减损条款了吗
Yeah, you see that physical impairment clause on page 40?
没成想艺术家还读附加条款
Who would've thought that artists read the fine print?
我会把在帝国娱乐期间没完成的六首歌♥弄完
I will complete all six unfinished songs on Empire's server,
然后我也就没瓜葛了
and then I'm done, too.
就为了帮你♥爸♥吗
All just to help out your dad?
听着 我爸不需要人帮忙
Hey, yo, my dad don't need no help.
他现在正在外面
He's actually right down the street,
为我们的好日子打拼呢
making things better and better for us.
我是为了让我们家团结一心
This is about our family sticking together.
这才重要
That's what's important.
你们家
Family?
里昂家的三兄弟曾是帝国的中流砥柱
The three Lyon brothers used to be the pillars of Empire.
现在一个沦为阶下囚
Now one of them's in jail,
一个自降身段
and one of them is reduced to begging for scraps
为了爸爸新创立的小作坊到处"要饭"
on behalf of his daddy's little venture.
还有一个 已经没救了
And the third, broken beyond repair.
这怂货说谁没救了
Who's this lame calling broken?
别激动
Calm down.
别激动 小个子
Calm down, little man,
别把另一个肺也咳出来了
before you cough up another lung.
你也只是明日黄花了
Your value is in your back catalog.
现在的你嘛
So this version of you
想走就走 没人留你
is free to hit the bricks if you want to.
走吧
Go.
至于你 贾马尔
And as for you, Jamal,
根据合约 你欠帝国娱乐的专辑
the album that you owe Empire must consist of new material,
必须加入新的内容
per your contract.
是啊 可你一个音符都拿不到
Yeah. You'll never get one note.
那你以后就别想再唱歌♥了
Then you'll never sing again.
做出专辑之前 你的音乐都归我
Because until I get my album, your music belongs to me.
欢迎来到里昂家族经纪公♥司♥
Welcome to the offices of Lyon Family Management.
两天后我会邀请你们
I'll invite you back two nights from now
再来见证它的荣耀
to see it in its full glory.
如果你仔细看过文件内容
If you've looked over the portfolio,
就知道我们能够保证
you'll see that we can guarantee
两年内返给你三倍投资回报
to triple your investment in two years' time.
这个承诺很大胆
That's a pretty bold claim.
你知道 我做这一行二十多年了
Well, you know, I've been at this for 20 years, man.
你的业绩又不在于管理艺人
Well, your track record isn't in artist management.
而鉴于你广为人知的经济情况
And due to your well-publicized financial state,
-你本身就代表着信用风险 -我什么
- you're a credit risk. - I'm a what?
听我说 我们都很尊重安德鲁
Look, we all respect Andre,
但说实话他不在我还挺高兴的
but frankly I'm glad he's not here.
与一个人尽皆知的罪犯有联♥系♥会有损形象
Associating with a known felon is not a good look.
J 你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself, J?
你自己就是一个有名的罪犯
You're a known felon.
你才刚拿掉税务欺诈案时
I mean, you just got your ankle monitor off
戴上的电子脚镣
from your tax fraud case.
我明白了
I get it.
你这种人跌倒了 拍拍土就能起来
So you can dust yourself off after a fall and reinvent yourself,
而我这样的人只能画地为牢是吗
but people like me, I got to stay in my lane.
你们是不是都这么想
Is that what y'all are saying?
你理解错了好吗
You're taking this the wrong way, okay?
你得冷静一下
You need to calm down for a second...
不不不 我不需要冷静
No, no, no. I don't need to calm down.
我们做了二十多年生意
We've been doing business for 20 years.
我的贷款信誉一直很好
I've always been good on a loan.
现在我承诺你们两年内
Now I've guaranteed y'all three times your investment
能拿到三倍投资回报
in two years.
要么接受 要么走
This is the part where you either take it or leave it.
我们不接受 卢修斯
We're gonna leave it, Lucious.
J.J. 你确定吗
J.J. Are you serious, man?
琦琦 我的人同意拍摄开场表演了
So, Cookie, my guy has agreed to shoot the grand opening.
万事俱备只差一张信♥用♥卡♥预付了
All I need is a credit card to reserve.
好的 好的 先缓缓吧
Yeah, yeah. Put-put a hold on all of that.
卢修斯没拿到风投的钱
Lucious didn't get the VC money.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
只是... 你知道 卢修斯跟我
It's just, uh, you know, Lucious and I,
得从钱的角度重新考虑一些事情
we got to rethink some things money-wise.
我们这次必须成功
You know, this has got to work for us,
因为这次再失败 就没法从头再来了
because if it doesn't, there is no starting from square one.
我们就回到原点了
We are at zero.
你还能怎么做 琦琦
What else you gonna do, Cookie, huh?
卖♥♥肾吗
Sell your kidneys?
你已经为这个男人献出一切了
You've already given everything for this man.
还不是一切
Well, not everything.
不不
N-No.
不 琦琦 不行
No, Cookie. No.
你跟我说过 如果你说起
Now, you told me if you ever ask,
我就要打消你的念头
I should shut you down.
我还没问呢 闭嘴吧
Well, I didn't ask yet. Shut your ass up.
我让你别吭声的 她...
And I told you not to say nothing. She...
抱歉 但这个小秘密简直太有料了
Um, excuse me, but this little secret sound juicy as hell.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表