剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Wow. So, he wasn't only her drug dealer, was he?
好的 她还活着吗
Okay. Is she still alive?
她大部分时间都在镇静剂作用下沉睡
Spends most her time sedated,
但金斯利经常去看望
but Kingsley visits, often.
看望 我和你说过了不要跟着他
Visits? I thought I told you to not follow him.
我没必要那么做
I didn't have to.
我在他的车上放了跟踪器
I put a tracker on his car.
金斯利一手掌控着帝国娱乐的财务
Kingsley has complete control over Empire's finances.
我们要看到帝国娱乐真实的财务报表
We need to look at Empire's real balance sheet.
是啊 我们该怎么下手呢
Yeah, how do we get inside?
所有东西都在金斯利的电脑里
Everything is in Kingsley's computer.
那我们需要偷他的电脑
Then we need to steal his computer.
不行 我敢打赌他用了军事等级的加密
No, I bet he's using military grade encryption.
那我们需要有个内应
Ah, then we need someone on the inside.
吉赛尔怎么样
What about Giselle?
你信任她吗
Do you trust her?
我们有选择吗
Do we have a choice?
可能还有另一个选择
There may be one other option.
♪你希望我怎么做♪
♪How do you expect for me to act like that?♪
♪当你也在做同样的事情♪
♪When you're doing the same things too♪
♪你希望我怎么...♪
♪How do you want me...♪
威廉姆斯女士
Ms. Williams.
为什么叫我来这里 瑟斯提
Why am I here, Thirsty?
请坐
Sit down.
来吧 靠近点
Come on. Scooch.
-你看起来不错 -谢谢
- You look good. - Thank you.
我不吃主食了
I stopped eating carbs.
这样啊
I see.
为什么叫我来这里
Why am I here?
我们需要你的帮助 贝基 关于金斯利的
We need your help, Becky. It's Kingsley.
"我们"表示卢修斯和琦琦 对吧
You know "We" means Lucious and Cookie, right?
这是称呼上有不同
A distinction without a difference.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
他们有五个人好吗
There are five of them, okay?
而且一直都会是
And there will always be.
卢修斯和琦琦喜欢"家人"这个词
Lucious and Cookie love the word "Family,"
但你应该知道他们的家人不包括你和我
but you gotta know that doesn't apply to you and me.
我在帝国娱乐辛勤工作
And I've worked way too hard at Empire
不会破坏你们的家庭和谐
to jeopardize it for your little family.
所以不行
So, no.
听着 我尊重这一点
Look, look, I respect that.
但你把我弄糊涂了
But you riddle me this.
你是帝国娱乐的艺人开♥发♥部主管 对吗
So, you're Head A&R at Empire, right?
你已经得到了
Everything that you wanted
整个职业生涯最想要的东西
and worked for your entire career.
但是当金斯利封藏了卢修斯的歌♥
But once Kingsley vaults their music,
你就直接跑去告诉琦琦和卢修斯
you run straight to Cookie and Lucious and tell them.
为什么
Why?
因为...
Because...
是啊... 这不是个答案
Yeah... that's not an answer.
甚至都不是一句完整的话
That wasn't even a complete sentence.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
是... 是这样的
This... this is what we want.
我们想要你进入金斯利的办公室
We need you to get into Kingsley's office,
把这个插♥进♥他的电脑
slip that into his computer,
然后尽快脱身就好
then you're out of there, lickety-split.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你知道你在要求我做什么吗
Do you know what you're asking me to do?
我很抱... 是的 我知道我在要求你做什么
I'm sor... Yes, I know what I'm asking you to do.
好吗 这个会记录金斯利的密♥码♥
All right? That'll log Kingsley's password
然后把它直接传输到他们家
and transmit it straight to the mansion,
这样安德鲁就能了解帝国娱乐的财务
so that Andre can get into Empire's financials.
听着 我们已经背水一战了
Look, this is our shot, Grasshopper.
是时候选一边加入了
It's time to choose a side.
你在找什么吗
You looking for something?
我的年终奖
My year-end bonus.
它嗖的一下...
It just-- poof--
-消失了 -你对封歌♥的事很生气
- disappeared. - You're mad about the vaulting.
你知道吗...
Just so you know...
这不仅仅是钱的问题
it's about more than just money.
这关乎我在这里被低估了这么多年
It's about all the years I went undervalued here.
这些专辑里其实有我的功劳 杰夫
I actually had credits on those albums, Jeff.
没有得到你应得的认可
I know exactly what it feels like
我完全知道这样的感觉
not to get the recognition you deserve.
感谢你没有去里昂经纪公♥司♥
I appreciate you not going over to LFM.
我知道卢修斯曾经向你示好过
I know Lucious made some overtures.
是的 不止一次
Yeah. More than once.
这正是我来这里的原因
Which is exactly why I'm here
争取我应得的
fighting for what's mine.
就这样吧
There you go.
倒霉
Damn it!
你东西撒了
I think you dropped something.
是 我知道
Yeah, I... I know.
我只是太笨手笨脚了
I'm just so clumsy.
贝基 帝国娱乐正在成倍扩张
You know, Becky, Empire is expanding exponentially,
你是其中重要的部分
and you're a big part of that.
我承认 我用了一些非常手段
I admit that some of my methods are unorthodox,
但你站在我这边是很明智的
but you did the smart thing by riding with me.
你的忠诚会得到回报
And your loyalty will not go unrewarded.
所以我要给你的薪水翻倍
That's why I'm doubling your salary.
什么
What?
你可真是慷慨
That's really generous of you.
你当之无愧
It's well deserved.
每周工资加几个零
Couple of extra zeroes every week
会让你彻底忘记里昂家族 对吧
should make the Lyons a distant memory, right?
谁家
Who?
好 我们是盟友 只要你支持我
Well, you and I are allies, so as long as you have my back,
我也永远支持你
I'm always gonna have yours.
成交
Deal.
那我不打扰你了
I'm gonna get out of your hair.
早上见
See you in the morning.
好
All right.
这就是行动的成果
That's what you got to do that.
我说过 贝基能做到的
I'm telling you, Becky's gonna make it happen.
爸
Pop.
我可能发现了些什么
I think I found something.
终于
Finally.
-发现了什么 -有一些隐藏文件
- What do we got? - There's some hidden files here.
金斯利可没闲着
K-Kingsley's been busy.
-但这是什么 -你都想不到
- Yeah, but what is it? - You're not gonna believe this,
爸 但是帝国娱乐新的收入来源
Pop, but, um, Empire has a new revenue source:
是美国政♥府♥
the United States government.
-什么 -他一直为联邦调查局工作
- What? - He's been working with the Feds?
什么地方写的
Wh-Where does it say that?
他在卖♥♥帝国娱乐的客户数据 就在这
He's selling empire's customer data-- it's right here.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
That son of a bitch!
所以我们 我们公开出来
So we go... we go public.
让所有人都看到这个贱♥人♥的嘴脸
Tell everybody what this giga-bitch is up to.
不能那样做 不能让人看出是我们传出来的
Can't do that. It can't look like it's coming from us,
不然这就变成了个人恩怨
'cause it's gonna look like this is about personal gain.
没错 爸 如果要公开
You're right, Pop. In order for this to work,
必须是合法的新闻报道
the story has to come from a legit news source.
什么
What?
有主意了
You got something?
基本上 金斯利改变了
Basically, Kingsley has changed the terms
流媒体用户服务协议的条款
of the service agreement for XStream users.
他在滥用信息
He's abusing that information.
所以帝国娱乐 在挖掘信息
So Empire is... is data-mining?
不 比那凶险得多
No, it's more insidious than that.
他把它卖♥♥给执法部门
He's selling it to... to law enforcement.
-什么情况 -帝国娱乐的用户
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表