剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I mean, a lot of people were talking...
卢修斯
Lucious?
卢修斯 卢修斯
Lucious. Lucious!
卢修斯
Lucious.
今晚开瓶上好的白兰地
Breaking out the good brandy tonight.
最终 我在马拉里诺餐厅
And so, finally, I reach the right Joseph,
找到了正确的乔瑟夫
at Maialino's.
没错
That's right.
他们跟我说了你最爱吃的菜
And they told me your favorite meal,
所以我们才在吃你最爱的菜
so that's what we're eating.
老妈亲启 贾马尔亲启
这是什么
What's this?
这话我说的不够多 但我真心爱你
I don't say it enough, but I love you.
我也爱你
Oh, I love you, too.
他打算给毁了
He was about to destroy that.
你确实是
You do.
我觉得可能会坏了气氛
I think it might break its spirit.
我花了好几年才理解你当年的苦心
It took me years to understand what you did--
你那时离开我们 是出于爱
leaving us back then-- was out of love.
对你来说不是件易事 对我们也一样
And it was hard for you, just like it was for us.
我们俩不是总能相互理解
You and I don't always get one another,
但我希望你能体谅
but I hope you can understand
我没跟你说我心脏衰竭的原因
why I didn't tell you about my heart.
我知道你会尽一切努力来救我
I know you'd do everything you could to save me,
但此事已无力回天
but there's nothing to be done.
我不想让大家再为我受尽煎熬
I wanted to spare us that suffering.
♪老朋友♪
♪Old friend♪
Lianne La Havas - Good Goodbye
♪只属于我们的美好时光♪
♪In our own sweet time...♪
就是想知道...
Just trying to figure out who's...
我以后要指望谁了
gonna watch my back now.
♪如今我知晓这一生♪
♪All my life I know by now♪
老爸
Pop...
不
No.
你在哪啊 卢修斯 赶紧接电♥话♥
Where are you, Lucious? Ple... Please pick up.
♪所有回忆♪
♪All these memories...♪
你一开始说这些事时
You know, when you first started talking about all this stuff,
我不相信你有这个勇气
man, I... I questioned your courage.
♪从没人离你而去♪
♪No one ever leaves you...♪
我现在意识到 我永远不及你这么勇敢
Now I realize you're so much braver than I could ever be.
若不是你 我也不会长成
Well, I wouldn't be the man I am today
今天这样的男人 爸
if it wasn't for you, Pop.
♪从没人离你而去♪
♪No one ever leaves you...♪
安德鲁 安德鲁 接电♥话♥
Andre, please... please...
待在苏荷区詹姆士酒店套房♥里
Stay at this suite at the SoHo James Hotel.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
♪你会说♪
♪You'd say♪
♪生活就是如此了♪
♪This is all there is♪
♪你每次都会眨眼♪
♪And every time you'd blink♪
♪你会无法领略♪
♪You'd miss another piece♪
♪这个奇妙世界的全部♪
♪Of this wondrous world♪
♪我只想问♪
♪All I'd ask is♪
♪你为何匆匆离去♪
♪Why'd you leave so soon♪
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Pop.
♪众人似乎皆如此♪
♪Evrybody seems to♪
♪我不需要信仰♪
♪I don't need faith♪
♪我只想要你♪
♪I just want you♪
♪从没人离你而去♪
♪No one ever leaves you♪
你知道 你...
You know, you...
你不用非得这么做
you don't have to do this, son.
♪众人举杯♪
♪Everybody raise a glass♪
♪就此离别♪
♪Oh, here's to a good goodbye♪
我爱你
I love you.
♪众人举杯♪
♪Everybody raise a glass...♪
我也爱你
I love you, too.
♪就此离别♪
♪Here's to a good goodbye♪
♪众人举杯♪
♪Everybody raise a glass...♪
安德鲁
Andre!
-亲爱的 -安德鲁
- Baby... - Andre!
亲爱的 你干什么
Baby, what are you doing?
安德鲁
Andre!
-停下 亲爱的 -离我儿子远点
- Stop! Baby! - Get away from my son!
-妈 你怎么知道我在... -你为什么想不开
- Ma, how'd you know I was he... - Why are you doing this?!
-你不懂... -你打算任由他这样做吗
- You don't under... - You were gonna let him do this?
你就任由我儿子自我了断吗 我的宝贝
You was gonna let my baby kill himself?! My baby?!
-他也是我儿子 -他是我儿子 卢修斯
- He's my son, too! - That's my son, Lucious!
是我怀胎九月 不是你 他是我儿子
I carried him for nine months, not you, that's my son!
妈 爸 别吵了
Ma, Pop. Stop, please.
他要有儿子了 卢修斯
He's having a baby, Lucious.
♪损失不起♪
♪Too much to lose♪
-安德鲁 -什么
- Andre... - What?
泰瑞怀孕了 真的
Teri's pregnant. Yes.
这不值得你努力活着吗
Isn't that worth fighting for?
你为什么任由他做傻事
Why would you let him do this?
你竟然任由我儿子自杀 卢修斯
I can't believe you was gonna let my son kill himself, Lucious.
宝贝 是他想...
Baby, he wanted...
你是他父亲 你本该保护他
You are his father. It was your job to protect him!
我之前拼命劝他了
I was trying to stop him!
-你是他父亲... -等一下
- You are his father... - Wait!
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andre! Andre!
安德鲁 安德鲁 安德鲁
Andre! Andre! Andre!
儿子
Son...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表