剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
拿到社交网络上说
on your social media or whatever.
首先
Uh, first of all,
我在社交网络上很有影响力 宝贝
I am an influencer on the social media, honey.
你可能都没注意 我引领并改变生活
I change and touch lives, if you hadn't noticed.
我看了一些你的博文 非常潮
I have checked out some of your posts. Very savvy.
我想你吸引了一些新观众
I think you're appealing to an untapped audience.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰夫 我想问你个问题
Jeff, I wanted to ask you a question.
你是个程序员
You're a tech guy.
为什么做帝国娱乐
So, why Empire?
为了纪念我妈妈
Well, I have to credit my mother.
她用帝国娱乐的音乐把我养大的
She, uh... she raised me on the Empire sound.
她喜欢它
She loved it.
她叫它"新汽车城"音乐
She called it "The new Motown."
听起来你妈音乐品味很好
Sounds like your mama had a good grasp for music.
可你怎么这样呢
What happened to you?
蔬菜不错对吧
Greens good, aren't they?
很美味
Delicious.
卢修斯 你呢
What about you, Lucious?
为什么做帝国娱乐
Why Empire?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我看过所有报道
Well, I've read all the articles,
以及所有纪录片
seen all the documentaries.
你以前是个街头混混 兜售毒品
You used to be a street hustler, slinging drugs.
对
Yeah.
我们以前只能干那个
Yeah, we did what we had to do back then, man.
你内疚过吗
You ever feel guilty about it?
那些毒品毁掉了很多人的人生
Those drugs ruined a lot of people's lives.
-伙计 注意点 -不不不 没事的
- Yo, man, ease up on that. - No, no, no, it's all right.
事实上 我真的为杰夫开心
Actually, I'm really happy for Jeff
他无需尽力去过远离毒品的生活
that he'll never know what it's like to live without.
但是我有三个孩子要抚养 所以...
But I had three children to raise, so...
我为了养家糊口迫不得已
I don't make any excuses for what I had to do
我不会为我的所作所为找借口
to make sure they ate.
-我不会为此道歉 -你说得对
- I'm not gonna apologize for that. - Damn right.
但是在这之后 我们吃完这顿饭以后
But when this is over, when we finish with this meal,
我会带你进录音棚 和我儿子们一起
I'm gonna take you into the studio with my boys,
如果他们过来 我会让你看到
if they'll come, and I'll show you
从前的辛苦挣扎都有何收获
what came out of all that struggle.
我们能加些盐吗 宝贝
We can have some salt, baby?
不用加盐亲爱的 我味道调得刚刚好
You don't need salt, honey. I seasoned that food just right.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
你太厉害了
You got it.
♪啦 哒 哒 哒♪
♪La, da, da, da♪
♪啦 哒 哒 哒哒哒♪
♪La, da, da, da-da-da...♪
如果现在哈基姆加入了
Now if I have Hakeem join in,
他会加上一整个新的维度
he adds a whole nother dimension to it.
♪啦 哒 哒 哒哒哒♪
♪La, da, da, da-da-da...♪
♪初见是巨人 最后觉得我会试试♪
♪First thought a giant, last thought I'd try it♪
♪我们就在这里 里昂家族 你知道我是个问题♪
♪We right here, the Lyons, you know I'm a problem♪
♪爱告诉我要打败他们♪
♪Loosh tell me to shoot 'em♪
♪我所向披靡 没问题 你知道♪
♪I'm-a kill 'em, no problem, you know that♪
♪我为瓶上的宝贝们而做 看 我做到了♪
♪I do it for my babies on that bottle, see, I do it♪
♪为了我家嗷嗷待哺的孩子们♪
♪For my kids at home on that bottle♪
是啊
Hell yeah.
♪嗷嗷待哺♪
♪At home on that bottle♪
他疯了
He crazy.
他喜欢自己
He like himself.
♪哒 哒 哒 哒♪
♪Da, da, da, da.♪
这就是音乐的魅力
That's the thing about this music.
这不是什么
I mean, it's not something
你可以通过分♥析♥或是从图表上找到的东西
that you can find with analytics or on a chart.
你必须理解 他们都遗传了我的天赋
You have to understand, I put that into my sons.
即使是安德鲁
I mean, even Andre.
你可以扔给他一个问题 然后他会找到
You can hit him with a problem, and he's going to find
一千种不同的解决办法
a thousand different solutions to that problem.
我的意思是 杰夫
What I'm saying, Jeff,
你不能只靠着网络热词就去做音乐
is you can't come in here with catchphrases and
唱写什么"爱"啊 "家"啊
magic words, like "Love" And "Family,"
因为这就是家
because this is family.
这就是爱
This is love.
这就是炼金术 它创造了
This is the alchemy that-that built the music
你从小到大听的音乐
that you grew up listening to.
你不能像做应用软件一样来做音乐
You can't make music the way you make an app.
如果你心里有音乐 那么你该释放出来
If you have the music in you, then, my God.
但是如果你没有 那么你应该行行好
But if you don't, then you should do yourself a favor
不要再挡道了
and just get out the way
让我们里昂家族来做该做的事情
and let us Lyons do what we do.
懂了吗
You feel me?
懂了
I think so.
你所受的教育非常了不起 杰夫
It's great that you have an education, Jeff,
但你仍可以从我爸那里学到很多 相信我
but you can learn a lot from Pop, trust me.
是的... 你♥爸♥是个很好的老师
Yes... your father is a great teacher.
儿子们 我真感觉刚才到那段小旋律不错
Man, I was really feeling that little melody, though, man.
这就对了
There you go.
我没想到会那么喜欢它
I didn't expect to like it that much, man.
拜托 把那个还我
Come on. Give me that back.
把那个还我
Give me that back.
♪哒 哒 哒 哒♪
♪Da, da, da, da♪
♪哒 哒 哒 哒♪
♪Da, da, da, da.♪
我是怎么跟你说的 请杰夫来是对的
What'd I tell you? Inviting Jeff was the right thing.
我没想到这会有用
I didn't think it would work.
但我们最终让三人组的歌♥
But we finally got the Divas' song
重回正轨 为表演做准备了
back on track for the showcase.
我得说这功劳归你
I got to hand it to you.
你说功劳归我
You got to hand it to me?
-是的 -你要奖励我什么
- Yeah. - What you gonna hand to me?
-我不知道... -好吧 真讨厌
- I don't know... - Okay. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
你们都不知道这是工作场所吗 去开房♥吧
Don't y'all know this is a place of business? Go get a room.
说到工作 我要去录音棚了
Oh, speaking of business, I got to get to the studio.
-我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你
- I love you, baby. - I love you, too.
-谢谢 卡罗尔 -不客气 卢修斯
- Thanks, Carol. - You're welcome, Lucious.
-什么事 -是坎迪斯
- What is it? - It's Candace.
你知道她一直没现身也没接电♥话♥
You know she hasn't shown up and she's not answering the phone.
这不像坎迪斯啊 她总是带着手♥机♥
That's not like Candace. She always has that phone.
是的
Right.
我们去看看她吧
I say, let's go pay her a visit.
如果凯文在打她 我非杀了他不可
And if Kevin is beating on her, I'm gonna kill his ass.
那你需要排队了
You're gonna have to stand in line.
看起来真棒
That looks great.
现在我们只用再打印一千份了
Now we just have to get a thousand more printed.
为昆西声张正义
-是吗 -是 是的
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah. Yeah.
听着
Listen, um...
关于那天晚上...
About the other night...
我不该那么做
I shouldn't have.
昆西出狱之前 我的所思所想
Until Quincy gets out, he's pretty much...
都只有他的事
all I can think about.
是的 我理解...
Yeah. Yeah, I understand that, um...
我们不用小题大做
We don't have to blow this out of proportion, you know.
-是的 -没问题 很好
- Right. - Cool. Great.
什么事
Yeah?
什么
What?
你在逗我吗
Y-Y-You're kidding me?
什么时候
When?
也就是说...
Does that mean...?
好的 再打给我
Yeah, yeah. Call me back.
是我们的律师
That was our lawyer.
某个人 一个犯人
Someone, an inmate,
某个已经服刑的人对抢劫案供认不讳
someone already doing time confessed to the robbery.
他的阐述符合目击者最初的描述
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表