剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Well, it's been you--
民众们 粉丝们 我们的家人
the people, the fans, our family--
每次在我们有难时
that has come to our aid
伸出援手 不离不弃
when we needed it most.
我觉得是时候
And I think it's time that
我们该回馈了
we give back...
回馈大家对我们的付出
just as much as we take,
因为是你们构成了帝国娱乐
because you all are the Empire.
所以请大家手拉手
So I'm gonna ask that everyone hold hands right now,
连在一起
just link up.
我知道你们没那么多偶像包袱
Look, I know y'all, y'all not too sexy and...
也没拽到不屑于煽情
and gangsta to do that, are you?
这里的每个人都为你们服务
Everyone up here is in service to you.
激励你们
To inspire you.
鼓舞你们
To lift you up.
治愈你们
To heal.
一起来派对吧
And to party...!
我们下面要开个派对
'Cause that's what we're about to do.
我们邀请在场每一位
So we're inviting each and every one of you
参加里昂家族回归庆典
to the Lyons Are Back Bash.
来个拥抱吧 为我们的家族再次团聚
Hug somebody, because our family has been reunited!
恭喜 爸
Congrats, Dad.
-你赢回了帝国娱乐 -不 恭喜凯 儿子
- You got it back. - No. Congrats to Kai, man.
没有他 我们是不可能做到的
I mean, without him, we wouldn't have been able to do this.
等下 什么
Wait, what...
他还了贝基清白 也还了我清白
He got Becky's name clear, my name clear.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
四 五 六 七 八
four, five, six, seven, eight.
完美 我知道哈基姆有时喜欢跳下舞台
Perfect. I know Hakeem likes to jump off stage sometimes,
-但我们今晚不这么干 -玛雅
- but we're not doing that. - Maya.
你帮我跳出了思维定式
You helped me get outside the box.
来见见李尔·巴克
Meet Lil Buck.
给她看看你的本事 兄弟
Show her what you do, bro.
你在哪里学的芭蕾 玛雅
Where'd you study, Maya♪
在纽约大学提许艺术学院
I studied at Tisch in NYU.
你在哪里学的芭蕾
Where did you study ballet?
孟菲斯
Memphis.
放音乐 鸡仔
Play that beat, Chicken.
你 你简直不可思议
You're... you're- you're incredible.
你好像创造出了崭新的舞蹈
It's like you've created something completely new.
这是孟菲斯街头芭蕾
That's Memphis Jookin.
我们明白芭蕾是你的根本
Now, we know ballet is who you are.
别害怕尝试新东西
Don't be afraid to try something new.
凯
Kai
凯
Kai
你还是要走
You still leaving.
对 我的班机还有两小时起飞
Yeah. My flight leaves in a couple hours.
我还以为你改主意了
I thought maybe you, uh, changed your mind.
我爸告诉了我你做的事
My dad told me what you did.
他跟你说发生的事情了吗
Did he tell you what happened
说了 他说你
Yeah. He said that you...
你还了他清白 谢谢
you cleared his name. Thank you.
他告诉你他和安德鲁把一个人挂到窗外
Did he tell you how he and Andre dangled a man out of a window
-威胁要杀了他吗 -没说
- and threatened to kill him - No.
但我并不十分意外
Doesn't really surprise me, though.
我就知道盼不来什么好事
I don't know why I expected anything less.
我进这间公♥寓♥的第一天
You know, the first day that I got into this apartment,
你兄弟就用枪指着我的脑袋 就这里
your brother put a gun to my head, right there.
-我知道 -我见识过暴♥力♥
- I know... - Look, I-I've seen violence.
我被贩毒集团威胁过
I've been threatened by drug cartels
被第三世界的独♥裁♥者威胁过
and- and third world dictators.
暴♥力♥吓不倒我
Violence doesn't scare me.
但是 你的家人吓到我了
But, man, your- your family does.
他们对你的影响吓到了我
No, they scare me because of- of what they do to you.
我们在伦敦时那么快乐
We were so happy in London.
离他们远远的
Away from them.
你和他们不一样
You are nothing like them.
小贾
Mal...
求你 我们回家吧
please, let's... let's just go home.
宝贝 我要
Baby, anybody...
我要共度一生的人
who I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with
必须得理解我
has to... understand me.
理解全部的我
All of me.
我姓里昂
I'm a Lyon.
并且我不想再为此道歉了
And I'm done apologizing for that.
♪我曾感到压抑 压抑♪
♪I've been feeling kind of cooped up, cooped up...♪
Anderson .Paak – Tints
妈 我想让你见见这一位
Hey, Ma. There's someone I want you to meet.
我今晚不想和
I don't feel like schmoozing
无名小卒瞎扯闲聊
and small-talking with nobody tonight.
我现在有事
I don't have no business till...
-你是泰瑞吗 -是
- Are you Teri - Mm.
安德鲁今晚把你招待得可好
Well, is Andre treating you right tonight
要是他没招待好 我就把他的屁♥股♥揍开花
Because if he's not, I'll whup his ass into shape.
我要向你道谢
I wanted to thank you,
母亲对母亲 感谢你养大了一个这么好的人
mother to mother, for raising such a good man.
安德鲁为我儿子做的事 我
What Andre has done for my son, I...
我的感激难以言表
I can't express how grateful I am.
他是我最棒的儿子
He's my number one son.
我最棒的
My number one.
下一位艺术家本身就是
This next artist is the physical manifestation
帝国娱乐精神的具现化
of the very spirit of Empire itself.
他曾身负重伤 并且正如火凤♥凰♥一般
He was critically wounded, and, like the fiery phoenix,
浴火重生
he rose from his own ashes.
他是我儿子
He is my son.
他流着我的血
He is from my blood.
他是哈基姆
He is Hakeem...
里昂
Lyon...!
哈基姆
Hakeem.
你熟悉这个
You know this.
♪欲戴王冠 必承其重♪
♪Heavy is the head with the crown♪
♪我知道他们想将我打倒♪
♪I see they tryna take me down♪
♪但他们不知 我出身泥淖♪
♪They don't know I came up from the ground♪
♪永不言败 永不折腰 永不气馁 永不皱眉♪
♪Never break, never bend, never fold, never frown♪
♪林中之狮 林中之狮♪
♪Lion in the jungle, lion in the jungle♪
♪咆哮 年轻人 咆哮 年轻人 咆哮♪
♪Rumble young man, rumble young man, rumble♪
♪林中之狮 林中之狮♪
♪Lion in the jungle, lion in the jungle♪
♪咆哮 年轻人 咆哮 年轻人 咆哮♪
♪Rumble young man, rumble young man, rumble♪
♪我是我父母的结合体♪
♪I'm a mix of my daddy and my mama♪
♪虽处逆境 奋战不止 身披铠甲 正如骑士♪
♪Fightin' through the trauma, I'm a knight in shining armor♪
♪希望我的孩子能免受我的恶癖和业报♪
♪Tryna save my baby from my vices and my karma♪
♪要是你不尊重我的身姿♪
♪If you don't respect my come up♪
♪就会像食人魔一样把你吃掉♪
♪Eat you up like Jeffrey Dahmer♪
♪我努力理顺自己的人生♪
♪I'm- a grind to get my life together♪
♪攀升巅峰 光辉永恒♪
♪Be the greatest, shine my light forever♪
♪我是坏透了的迈克尔·杰克逊♪
♪I'm the baddest Michael Jackson♪
♪在太阳上踏着太空步 就是我♪
♪Moonwalking on the sun, I'm the one♪
♪尘埃落定 帝国娱乐 由我掌握♪
♪I'm- a run the whole empire when it's done♪
♪恶魔抓不住我♪
♪Nah, the devil can't have me♪
♪就说是我疯狂♪
♪Just call me crazy♪
♪我不能离开我爱的家庭♪
♪I can't leave my loving family♪
♪抛弃我的宝贝♪
♪Forsake my baby♪
♪我勇猛又顽固♪
♪I'm lionhearted and hardheaded♪
♪他们动不了我♪
♪They can't move me♪
♪像糖尿病患者 我头昏眼花♪
♪Like diabetics, I'm lightheaded♪
♪头晕脑胀♪
♪Feeling woozy♪
♪证明我错了…♪
♪Prove me wrong...♪
我要给贝拉录这一段
I need to record this for Bella, you know.
她喜欢看她爸跳舞
She loves to see her daddy dance.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表