剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
He's just trying to figure some stuff...
够了 贾马尔
Wow. Okay, Jamal.
-这是我们来这的目的吗 -抱歉 不是
- Uh, is this why we're here? - I'm sorry. No.
又要帮你♥爸♥一次吗
To do this for your daddy? Again?
我回来会给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when I get back.
你何不用这段时间去想想
Why don't you take this time and see
你是愿意做我的老公
if you want to be my husband
还是琦琦和卢修斯的儿子
or Cookie and Lucious's son.
我二者都能做
I can be both.
-是吗 -知道吗 凯 别帮我爸
- Can you? - You know what, Kai? Don't help my dad.
像我之前说的那样
You know, kind of like I told you already.
但贝基什么都没做
But Becky, she didn't do anything.
事实是 这是你的报道
And the fact of the matter is, is that this is your story,
所以你能补救
so you could fix it.
保重
Take care.
你现在让我讲话
So are you gonna let me talk now,
还是要继续让我闭嘴呢
or are you gonna keep telling me to shut up?
我说过我们有比你那事更重要的...
I told you, we have bigger problems than your little...
听着 我知道 但你凭什么
Look, I know, but how are you gonna blame me
因为一些我遇见你之前发生的事
and hold me responsible for something that I did
而怪我呢 宝贝
before I even met you, baby?
拜托老兄 我...
Please, man, I t...
请告诉我你收到好消息了
Please tell me you have good news.
我真希望有
Oh, I wish I did.
看起来受帝国娱乐挖掘信息影响的受害者
It looks like the victims of Empire's data mining
要针对你和贝基提起一亿美元的
are about to file a $100 million lawsuit
-法律诉讼 -什么
- against you and Becky. - What?!
-为什么 -因为这场挖掘信息的阴谋
- For what?! - For the whole data mining scheme.
一亿美元的官司
$100 million lawsuit.
那得把里昂家族经纪公♥司♥卖♥♥了
Man, that'll take LFM.
还有这房♥子 这...会把我们毁掉的
The house. It would-- it will ruin us.
这是金斯利掌握的针对你的证据 爸
Here's what Kingsley's got on you, Pop:
你跟贝基的邮件
E-mails between you and Becky
你让她修改服务协议
telling her to change the terms of service
窃取帝国娱乐用户的个人数据
and to begin stealing Empire's user data.
等等 他是怎么拿到我的邮件的
Wait, well, how did he get my e-mails in the first place?
你填过什么单子吗
Did you fill anything out?
你知道 比如说把密♥码♥给别人或...
You know, give anybody your password or...
绝对没有 我才不会做这种事
Hell no, I'd never do something like that.
好吧 我们会弄明白的 爸 好吗
Okay. Look, we'll figure it out, Pop. Okay?
如果可以证明邮件不是你发的
If we can prove that you didn't send these e-mails,
我们就没事了
we'll be in the clear.
好吧 不管你要做什么
Okay, well, whatever you're gonna do,
动作要快
you got to do it quickly.
周五他们提交诉讼申请后
After the lawsuit files on Friday,
我们就无法力挽狂澜了
we're not gonna be able to stop this train.
我现在要去安抚下贝基
And then, uh, I got to go, uh, calm Becky down,
她现在非常慌
'cause she's freaking out.
对 让她知道我们挺她 老兄
Yeah, just let her know that we got her, man.
-好的 -听着 安德鲁
- Okay. - Listen, Andre, um,
我知道我们还有事情要谈
I know we got things we need to talk about.
谈什么 金斯利的苦情戏吗
What, Kingsley's little pity party?
我知道我爸是什么样人
I know who my father is,
也知道他不是什么样的人
and I know who he's not.
我们没事 爸
We're good, Pop.
你来啦
There you are.
未来女婿
Future son-in-law.
告诉我你带了好消息来
Tell me you've got something for us.
我不知道有没有什么用
Um, I-I don't know if it'll help or not,
但是也许你们愿意看看有条线索
but, uh, it's a source maybe y'all should look at?
来吧 来这里
Come on. Come here.
这个人本来和这件事毫无联♥系♥
Uh, now, this guy used to be irrelevant.
却奇迹般地找到了你发的邮件
Then somehow, magically, he found your e-mails,
把整件事捅了出去
leaked the whole thing.
他现在成了维基解密2.0
Now he's WikiLeaks 2.0
拥有上百万粉丝
and he's got millions of followers.
你觉得他是不是在替金斯利办事
And you think that this guy is working for Kingsley?
我们去问问他
Let's ask him.
不好意思啊
Excuse me.
我正忙着呢
I'm kind of in the middle of something here.
你就不能戴着耳机跳吗
Couldn't you be in the middle of some headphones?
我们要睡觉
We're trying to sleep.
抱歉 超级巨星是想睡美容觉吗
I'm sorry. Does the superstar need her beauty rest?
我不用那么努力也可以这样性感
It don't take that much for me to look this sexy.
你干嘛还不睡
Why are you even up?
因为我试着想回去表演芭蕾舞剧
Because I'm trying to get back to ballet.
你不是不想再做黑人芭蕾舞演员了吗
Aren't you over trying to be black ballerina Barbie?
你不是还说自己已经放弃
Aren't you over trying to make
打造《滴答》第六版混音吗
the sixth remix to "Drip Drop"?
说真的 为你考虑
You know, for your sake,
我真希望你的粉丝永远不要有品位
I really hope that your fans never gain taste.
不如你先尝试些新花样
You might want to try something new,
摆脱自己的老一套 再来教训我
or step outside of your box, before you tell me what to do.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-她来了 -琪琪
- Here she comes! - Cookie!
琪琪 杰夫·金斯利是你俩分开时有的
Cookie, is Jeff Kingsley a "break baby"
还是卢修斯对你不忠
or did Lucious cheat on you?
琦琦 你有什么话想对
Cookie, what would you tell women all over the world
世上受男人欺骗的女人说吗
who have been lied to by their men?
黑人推特把你叫做"十载未有之胆小鬼"
Black Twitter's calling you "Chickenhead of the Decade."
有什么想说的吗
Any comment?
谅你们也不敢当她面说 贱♥人♥
Bet you won't say that to her face, ho!
里昂夫人不发表意见
Mrs. Lyon has no comment.
说一句吧
Just one comment!
-琦琦 -说一句吧
- Cookie! - One comment!
贝基 我们不能在这伤心一整天
Becky, we can't just sit here sad all day.
不 是的 我们可以
Mm-mm, no, yes, we can.
因为我们要熬过这一关
'Cause we are going through it, okay?
等我的官司结束了
I'm gonna have to work at a beauty supply
我得去美容用品店上班了
when this lawsuit is done with me.
你明白这意味着什么吗
Do you understand what that means?
我得用回人造头发
I ain't going back to synthetic hair.
我过惯用真发的好日子了
I've been living the Remy life too long,
你知不知道有真发有多贵
and do you even know how expensive it is to go natural?
给我冷静点
Oh, calm your ass down.
你要站在我的角度去想 小贾
You got to think about my edges, Mal.
你知道怎样会让你好过点吗
You know what's gonna make you feel better?
怎样都不行
Nothing.
音乐可以
Music.
我刚刚写了这首歌♥
Look. I just made this.
♪也许我会战败♪
♪I'm probably, I'm probably gon' lose some battles...♪
你好傻
You're so dumb.
但是听着这个节拍就不觉得难过了
But, see, you can't feel sad listening to the beat.
也许你说得对
You actually might be right.
这首歌♥真的很赞
This is really dope.
你什么时候发布这首单曲
When you putting this out as a single?
这歌♥不是写给我 是给德文的
Oh, it's not for me. It's for Devon.
他会爱死这首歌♥的
He's gonna kill it.
德文 你说真的吗
Devon? Are you serious?
这首歌♥必须由贾马尔独唱
This needs to be a Jamal solo.
而且 凯说这首歌♥简单抽象
Besides, Kai says it's reductive.
凯这么说 不是吧
Oh, Kai says it... Ugh.
我都不知道凯在阿富汗还带艺人呢
I didn't realize that Kai was doing A&R down in Afghanistan, huh?
你不能再让你的爱人
You need to stop letting your man
影响到你的音乐
come between you and your music.
你要失去自我了
You're losing yourself.
胡说八道
That's an urban legend.
-是吗 -胡说
- Is it? - Okay?
随便吧
Whatever.
看来听这首歌♥你还是觉得难过
I guess you can be sad listening to this.
不是 不是
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表