剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
or would Cookie's kids come first?
首先
First off...
你要想被当成里昂家的人来对待
...you want to be treated like a Lyon,
就得表现得像家族成员
you start acting like one.
任何有我基因的人都知道
And anybody with my DNA in 'em knows
你不打算用枪 就不要拔出枪
you don't pull out a gun unless you're planning on using it.
懂了
Got it.
我表现得不像里昂家的人
So, I'm not acting like a Lyon.
那现在呢
What about now?
我现在像里昂家的人吗
Am I acting like a Lyon now?
说一件你知道的关于我的事 立刻
Tell me one thing that you know about me. Now!
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我知道你很痛苦
And I know you're hurting.
我知道你感到孤独
And I know that you feel alone.
我知道那是什么感觉
And I know what that feels like
因为我九岁就看到我爸被谋杀
'cause I watched my father get murdered at nine years old
然后看着我妈从那一刻起
and I watched my mother abandon me
就抛弃了我
from that point onward.
所以我知道孤单一人是什么感觉
So I know what it feels like to be alone.
不
No.
我今天失去了我妈
I lost my mother today...
就因为我想要成为你的儿子
trying to be your son.
但她是对的
But she was right.
-你并不想要我 -不 她在撒谎
- You didn't want me. - No, she's lying.
我...
I...
每个男孩都需要父亲
Every boy needs his father, man,
我本来会在你身边
and-and I would've been there,
但她没有告诉我你的存在
but she kept me from you.
好吧 够了
All right. Enough.
-你想朝我开枪吗 -是的
- You want to shoot me? - Yeah.
行行好
Do me a favor.
动手 动手
Do it. Do it.
你只要确保打这里就行了
You just make sure you do it right here,
这样我的心脏就能给我儿子
and you give my heart to my son.
你说得对
You're right.
每个男孩都需要父亲
Every boy needs his father.
不
No!
病号♥ 杰弗里·金斯利 无大脑活动
Patient, Jeffrey Kingsley. No brain activity.
所有主要器官都能存活
All major organs appear to be viable,
-但他没登记捐献器官 -有家人吗
- but he's not in the donor registry. - Family?
有人和他一起上了救护车
Someone traveled in the ambulance with him.
不清楚是什么关系
Not sure of relationship.
我们需要得到同意才能捐献
We need approval for him to donate,
谁是他的直系亲属
so who's his next of kin?
我是
I am.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
卢修斯 那是血吗
Lucious! Is that blood?
我的天 怎么了
Oh, my God. What happened?
卢修斯
Lucious.
你做了什么
What did you do?
安德鲁有心脏能用了
We have a heart for Andre.
你说他们随时都会带他去做手术
You told me they would be taking him to surgery any minute.
我知道 我签了所有同意书
I know. I signed all the damn consents.
陪着他
Stay with him!
护士 你们都在外面干什么
Hey, nurse! What are y'all doing out here?
创伤急救小组在哪里
Where in the hell is that trauma team,
为什么我儿子还没做好手术准备
and why isn't my son being prepped for surgery?!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son!
-我杀了他 我没 -你杀了我儿子
- I killed him? I didn't... - You killed my son!
-你杀了他 -我没有
- You killed him! - I did not!
他也是我儿子
He's my son, too!
他是我儿子 我永远不会伤害他
He's my son! I would never hurt him!
你为她这么做了
You did it for her.
他为你杀了我儿子
He killed my son for you!
不 我发誓 特蕾西
No, I swear, Tracy.
-我发誓 -冷静一下 女士
- I swear. - Calm down, ma'am.
从我儿子这里你儿子什么都别想得到
Your son will get nothing from mine.
你知道吗
You know what?
我已经签了同意书
I already signed the damn papers, right?
你在这事上没有发言权
You don't have a say-so in this!
你就是导致他自杀的
You're the reason that he killed himself
罪魁祸首
in the first damn place!
是你把子弹放进了他脑袋
You put that stuff in his head!
卢修斯 卢修斯 拜托
Lucious, Lucious, please.
去陪着安德鲁 好吗
Go be with Andre, okay?
走吧 去陪着安德鲁
Just leave. Go be with Andre.
-快让我儿子做手术准备 -放开我
- Get my son prepped for surgery! - Get off me.
特蕾西
Tracy.
特蕾西 我以我所爱的一切发誓...
Tracy, I swear on everything I love that...
我们和你孩子的遭遇无关
we had nothing to do with what happened to your baby.
他很痛苦 特蕾西
Okay? He was in a lot of pain, Tracy.
你对他一无所知
You know nothing about him.
你说得对 是的
You're right. I don't.
我对他一无所知
I don't know anything about him.
但我知道卢修斯对我们俩撒了谎
But what I do know is that Lucious lied to both of us.
我知道你为此恨他
And I know you hate him for that.
我有时候也恨他
And I hate him sometimes, too.
但我们的儿子是无辜的
But our-our boys are innocent.
他们是无辜的
They're innocent.
我很抱歉
And I am so sorry
你的孩子金斯利出了这样的事
what happened to your baby Kingsley.
我深表歉意
I'm so sorry.
但现在
But right now
只有你儿子才能救活我儿子
only your son can save mine.
作为母亲 我知道你一定感同身受
And that has got to hit you somewhere inside
求你了
as a mother, please.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
求你了
Yeah. Please.
触动我了
It hits me.
让我发现我是在跟你废话
Makes me realize I'm wasting my time talking to you
而我本该拉着儿子的手送他最后一程的
when I should be holding my son's hand for the last time.
特 特 特蕾
Tr-Tr-Tra...
上帝啊 你真要这么对我
You really gonna do this to me, God?
你要把我儿子从我身边夺走
You gonna take my baby from me?
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do with this.
我受不了了
This is too much.
为什么是我儿子
Not my baby.
为什么是我儿子
Not my baby.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过不会那么简单的
It's not gonna be that easy.
我不会白白同意
Definitely won't be free.
他从手术室出来了吗
Is he out of surgery yet?
还没有
No, not yet.
是贾马尔
It's Jamal.
"很抱歉我没能过去 妈"
"Sorry I can't be there, Ma."
我也很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry, too.
要喝什么吗 妈
You want something, Ma?
没事 我很好 儿子
No. I'm okay, baby.
是你杀了那个女人的儿子吗
Did you kill that woman's child?
当然不是
Hell no.
我哪有杀死自己儿子的道理
There's no way in the world I would kill my own son.
你差点害我儿子没命
You were about to do that to mine.
你这么说太不公平了 小琦
Oh, that is not even fair, Cook.
你应该来跟我说一声的
You should've come to me.
好吗 我们说好了的
Okay? That's what we promised.
相互之间不要隐瞒
Not to go behind each other's back.
-我知道 但是 -好 你看
- Yeah, I know, but... - Yeah, yeah, see,
区别就在于你知道了但是没做到
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表