剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
His mother's in Lakewood now, the rehab place.
她名叫怀特·特蕾西 你认识她
You know her as White Tracy.
这不可能
That's not possible.
你想再打我一次吗 爸
You want to hit me again... dad?
Run-D.M.C. – It's Like That
♪别问我 因为我也不知道为什么♪
♪Don't ask me, because I don't know why♪
♪因为事实如此 事情就是这样♪
♪But it's like that, and that's the way it is♪
你得慢慢来 知道吗
Look, you might want to slow your roll, all right?
♪人们都是勉强维持生计♪
♪People in the world tryin' to make ends meet♪
我知道我在做什么 卢修斯
I know what I'm doing, Lucious.
我们回头还出来吗
We hanging out later?
也许吧
Maybe.
我现在说不准
I don't know yet.
♪你想竞争♪
♪You want to compete♪
我晚点联♥系♥你
I'll catch you later.
♪但世道就是这样♪
♪And that's the way it is♪
♪哈♪
♪Huh♪
你好啊 小光
What's up, Shine?
-你好啊 兄弟 -打发时间 兄弟
- What's good, bro? - Chilling, man.
S你现在搭上了怀特·特蕾西
So, now you're hitting White Tracy.
你要把所有姑娘都勾搭遍吗
You trying to hit all the girls?
闭嘴 小光
Shut up, Shine.
我就是想说 兄弟
I'm just saying, man.
你得找个姑娘定下来 别到处沾花惹草了
You need to get you one girl. Lay off these chicks, cuz.
我还没找到对的人呢 不会是她的
Well, I ain't found that one yet, so that's a no.
走吧
Let's roll.
卢修斯
Lucious.
你好 特蕾西
Hey, Tracy.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
我就知道你会回来的 卢修斯
I knew you'd come back, Lucious.
回来
Come back? Uh...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
过去 我们两个人
I mean, you know, you and me, back in the day,
出去玩过几次 但仅此而已
we hung out a few times, but that was it.
已经足够了
Doesn't take more than that.
我不知道你是怎么回事 但我不...
Look, I don't know what your condition is, but there's no...
看看他
Look at him.
求你看看他
Please just look at him.
你愿意的话可以做DNA测试
You can take a DNA test if you want.
看一下
Just... look
我孩子的眼睛
in my baby's eyes.
告诉我他不是你儿子
Tell me he's not your son.
里昂家族经纪公♥司♥演出
祝你好运 你怎么回事
All right, go break a leg. What happened to you?
-你掉马桶里了吗 -宝贝
- Did you fall into a damn toilet? - Look, baby,
我需要和你谈谈
I really need to talk.
我现在没时间跟你谈 卢修斯
I can't talk to you right now, Lucious.
看看我现在什么处境
You know what I'm up against.
你甚至都没礼貌性地给我回个电♥话♥
You didn't even have the common decency to call me back,
也没回短♥信♥ 啥都没有
return my texts, nothing.
-我得跟你谈谈 -回家再谈
- I need to talk to you. - Well, you will talk to me at home
演出都快结束了
because the show is almost over.
♪你们知道这是谁♪
♪You know who it is.♪
♪小王子♪
♪The young prince.♪
♪王冠上铭刻吾之名 尔等臣服于王子殿下♪
♪Okay, crown got my name on it, bow to the Royal Prince♪
♪一切由这游戏开始 现在由我终结♪
♪Started in the game and right now I'm gonna finish it♪
♪受挫但不停下步伐 痛楚使我前进♪
♪Down but not limited, pain is my benefit♪
♪这就是惹怒里昂雄狮的下场♪
♪When you take a Lyon out the jungle this is what you get♪
♪-你的收获 -你在与狼共舞♪
♪- You get - You're trying to ride with the mob, yeah♪
♪你最好♪
♪Boy, you better get up on your job, yeah♪
♪所有黑手 动手都要从背后♪
♪All that cappin' got to do it from the side, yeah♪
♪我不在时你别想越界♪
♪Make sure you don't cross the line when I slide, yeah♪
♪我曾被磋磨 但我牢不可破♪
♪I've been bent, but I'm unbroken♪
♪尽管心有遗憾 我仍知晓前方为何♪
♪I got some regrets, but I know where I'm going♪
♪因为路的尽头 从不是尽头♪
♪'Cause in the end, it's never the end♪
♪你知道我总会爬起来♪
♪You know I'll get up♪
♪回来索求更多♪
♪And still come back for more♪
♪我 我 我赌上一切♪
♪I, I, I put it on the line♪
♪每分 每毫♪
♪Every dollar, every dime, why not♪
♪我 我 浴火重生♪
♪I, I, I made it through the fire♪
♪绝处逢生♪
♪Came out on the other side♪
♪向敌人咆哮 知晓这并非终结♪
♪Shout- out to my enemies, know this ain't the end of me♪
♪保持这股劲头 疑惑我的常胜♪
♪Keep that same energy, wonder why I'm winning♪
♪没错 为何不呢♪
♪Aye- aye, aye- aye, aye- aye, why not♪
♪为何不呢♪
♪Why not,♪
♪停下 不 你停不下♪
♪Stop it, no, you can't stop it♪
♪身为父母♪
♪Somos los padres...♪
快看
Look at this.
演出还没结束
The curtain's not even closed yet,
耐克 莱恩直播和苹果
and we already got sponsorship deals on the table
已经在和我们谈赞助了
from Nike, Live Nation and Apple.
他们准备出多少
How much are they talking?
三千到四千万 我爱你 卢修斯
$30 to $40 million. I love you, Lucious.
♪我们努力贡献 我们奉献演出♪
♪We be putting in the work and now we're running the show♪
♪当我们开始行动♪
♪And when we move, there ain't nothing♪
♪我们将会所向披靡♪
♪We can't do♪
♪坚不可摧♪
♪And y'all can't break us♪
♪向敌人咆哮 知晓这并非终结♪
♪Shout- out to my enemies, know this ain't the end of me...♪
你到这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我有一些关于杰夫·金斯利的事要告诉你
I have something to tell you about Jeff Kingsley.
关于杰夫·金斯利我需要知道的
Everything I need to know about Jeff Kingsley
可以用一根手指来形容
can fit on one finger.
猜猜是哪根
Guess which one.
我同意 琦琦 我不相信他做出的
I agree with you, Cookie. I don't believe the accusations
对你和贝基的指控 卢修斯
he made against you and Becky, Lucious.
你大老远跑来就为了说这个
You came all the way down here to tell us that?
如果我告诉你 我能把他彻底赶出帝国娱乐
What if I told you I could have him out of Empire for good,
并让你们重掌公♥司♥大权呢
and get you back running the company you built?
没错 虽然这些演出都不错
Yes, because while all this is cute,
但我要给你的是王座
I'm offering you the throne.
♪灰烬中重生 巨星冉冉升起♪
♪Out of the ashes, the star in the making...♪
由我出任合伙人
With me as co- partner.
你可能需要考虑一下
You might want to think about it.
我们会考虑的
We'll think about it.
♪选择 别无选择♪
♪Options, no hay no options♪
♪我要唱歌♥♪
♪We got to pop this.♪
天哪 吉赛尔的那个计划真疯狂
Man, that was a crazy- ass plan that Giselle had,
但有可能成功
but it just might work.
问题是 我们想要那计划成功吗
Yeah, the question is, do we want it to work?
听着 我们刚刚才有所建树
Look, we just built something mean and lean
能够迎接音乐产业的一切新挑战
that can withstand any new challenge in the music biz.
是啊 我们也可以回去
Yeah, or do we go back and reclaim
夺回我们奉献了二十年人生的东西
what we spent 20 years of our lives sacrificing for?
我们要在既得与未得之间做选择吗
So we got to choose between our future and our foundation?
谁说的来着
Says who?
难道不是你亲口和我们的儿子说
Aren't you the same one-legged wise man
他有权争取幸福的吗
I heard tell his son he can have it all?
那为什么我们不能呢 为什么不能兼得呢
Well, why can't we? Why can't we have it all?
对于我们旗下的艺人
Why can't we be the label
我们为什么不能兼任唱片公♥司♥和经纪公♥司♥呢
and the management company to our artists?
我们没那么多钱 宝贝
We don't have the bandwidth, baby.
我们可以集资
Well, we can raise it.
用我们今晚募集的资金
With the money we rake in tonight and...
还有这个
from this.
这是什么
What's this?
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- You okay? - Yeah.
支票
这是
That's...
五百万
$5 million.
你把公♥寓♥卖♥♥了吗
You sold the condo?
你和姐姐和好了吗
Did you make up with your sister?
我没必要跟我那大嘴巴的姐姐讲
Oh, I didn't need to talk to my big-mouth sister
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表