剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
听着 我有些东西想让你看看
Look, I want to show you something, okay?
这是29号♥街和安大略街的毒窝吗
Is that the crack house on 29th and Ontario?
是的
Yes, it is.
你猜如今业主是谁 是我们
Guess who owns it now. We do.
天呐 你要一个毒窝
Oh, come-- What the hell do you need
干什么 卢修斯
with a crack house, Lucious?
又没花很多钱
Not like it's gonna break the bank or nothing.
我打算把那里变成一个戒毒所
Look, my plan is to turn it into a little rehab center.
专为那些青少年服务
You know, for teens and for young boys who...
收容那些因被母亲祸害而走上歪路的年轻人
whose mothers don't know how to teach 'em how to be good people.
出什么事了 卢修斯
What's wrong, Lucious?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
你那天对我大发雷霆
The other day, when you were all over me,
说要做出改变
you know, about change.
我起了戒心
I got defensive.
我以为你是想毁掉我们建立的一切
I took it like you was attacking everything we built together.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
你说你想要弥补
When you say you want to make right
我们曾经的过错
the things we did wrong,
我觉得我们可以重新开始
I think that's the way for us to rebuild
重新书写我们的传说
and retell our story together.
你知道吗
You know?
6LACK - Unfair
♪说错 请指正♪
♪Correct me if I'm wrong♪
♪说错 请指正♪
♪Correct me if I'm wrong♪
♪你说 未曾想要分享♪
♪You said you never want to share♪
♪未曾想要分享♪
♪You never want to share♪
♪如今 我难以抉择♪
♪And now I'm stuck between♪
♪热爱之事 挚爱之人♪
♪What I love and who I love and♪
♪我知道 这一切不公平♪
♪I know it's all unfair♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表