剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪所以我要疯了♪
♪And that's why I'm going crazy♪
♪我快要疯了...♪
♪I feel like I'm going crazy...♪
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
♪每一次你慢慢触摸我♪
♪Every time that you touch me slow, so slow♪
♪治愈过去的伤痛 你甚至不知道♪
♪Heal the pain of the past and you don't even know♪
♪甚至不知道♪
♪Don't even know♪
♪让堤坝溃决 淹没你的爱♪
♪Let the levees break and flood your love♪
♪淹没你的爱♪
♪Let it flood your love♪
♪爱如潮水将你我包围♪
♪Let the water rush in and carry us♪
♪我只想用这份美好来治愈痛苦♪
♪I just wanna heal my pain with this good♪
♪爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱♪
♪Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love♪
♪爱 爱 爱 更多的爱♪
♪Love, love, love, love, love, love, love♪
♪给我你的爱♪
♪I need your love, love, love♪
♪爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱♪
♪Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love♪
♪爱 爱 爱 更多的爱♪
♪Love, love, love, love, love, love, love♪
♪只要你的爱 宝贝♪
♪All I need is love, baby♪
♪这首歌♥不为你♪
♪This ain't about you. This ain't about you♪
♪也不为自己♪
♪This ain't about me. This ain't about me♪
♪这是为了那份爱连接我和你♪
♪But it's about us and this L-O-V-E...♪
我从没见过他
You know, I've never actually seen him
在观众面前表演
perform before an audience.
他一直都是这么热情活跃吗
Does-does he always come alive like this?
听着 我知道你说过你爱我儿子
Look, I know you say you love my son,
但我不能放任他生病
but I can't have him getting sick.
琦琦 我向你保证
Cookie, I promise you
我绝不会让这种事发生
I won't ever let that happen to him.
听着 这事你保证不了
Okay, see, that's a promise you can't make.
我在监狱的时 周围的事情看得清清楚楚
I know what I saw around me all those years I was locked up.
艾滋病让女人们堕落到
AIDS making women fade into a version of themselves
没人认得出来的地步
no one could even recognize.
我不能让这种事发生在我儿子身上
I can't let that happen to my baby.
我对你的遭遇深表同情
I'm sorry that that happened to you, truly.
但我只是艾滋病病毒携带者 不是患者
But I have HIV, Cookie, not AIDS.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
我是个黑人 同性恋 还是病毒阳性
I am a black, gay man who's HIV positive.
我花了很久才能自信地
It took me a long time to gain the confidence
向世人说出这件事
to say that out loud.
更重要的是我爱贾马尔
More importantly, I love Jamal.
几乎和你一样爱他
Almost as much as you do.
我绝不会做任何危及他健康的事
And I would never do anything to jeopardize his health.
我也知道我不能毁掉我的孩子
I also know that I can't have my baby destroyed
那几天 他一想到要失去你
the way he was these past few days
整个人都崩溃了
just at the thought of losing you.
♪爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱 爱♪
♪Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love♪
♪我陷入爱河 爱 爱 爱♪
-♪I'm in love♪-♪Love, love, love...♪
琦琦 我向你保证
Cookie, I promise,
这些愚蠢的病毒可不足以
it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than some stupid virus
让我离开贾马尔
for me to leave Jamal.
相信我
Trust.
你对他是真爱 对吗
You really do love him, don't you?
是的
I do.
来
Come here.
你真勇敢
Oh, you're so brave.
好吧
Okay.
♪爱 爱♪
♪L-o-v-e, l-o-v-e.♪
-这曲子真棒 -早就跟你说过了
- I heard a hit. -I told you, man.
卢修斯 我不得不承认
Lucious, I got to admit,
我差点忘了你和琦琦有多厉害
I almost forgot how much of a force you and Cookie are.
有人叫我吗
Ah. Did I hear my name?
是啊 宝贝 快过来
Yes, you did, baby. Come on in here.
我只是告诉卢修斯 你们不仅能创造热单
I was just telling Lucious that not only do you two create hits,
你们真的创造了明星
you literally create stars.
当然 我们和德文才刚刚起步
Yeah, well, we're just getting started with Devon.
我知道 我想签下他
I believe that. I want to sign him.
这真让人高兴
Wow, well, isn't this lovely?
你太慷慨了
Very generous of you.
但很不幸 杰克逊
But unfortunately, Jackson,
德文的身价刚刚翻倍了
Devon's price just doubled.
你想耍我吗 卢修斯
Who you trying to play, Lucious?
好 如果你再等一会 恐怕要翻到三倍了
Well, if you wait any longer, that number's gonna triple.
我会让我的人起草文件
I'll have my people draw up the paperwork,
马上送过来
and send it right over.
哥们 跟你做生意很愉快
Man, I love doing business with you.
我知道你能成的
Knew you'd be king.
一起努力
Let's build.
很明智
Smart man.
我们真的做到了
We're really doing this.
做到了
It's done.
♪哦耶 你真的♪
♪Oh, yes, you do♪
♪打开了我的心门♪
♪You took this heart of mine♪
♪你也清楚♪
♪You know you did♪
♪你会是我的爱人♪
♪You'll be my valentine...♪
♪你说你给了我所有 但还不够♪
♪Said you gave me all you got, well, it's not enough...♪
-提安娜 -怎么了
- Yo, Tiana. - Oh, hey. What's up?
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
我已经找了你和基姆好几天了
I've been trying to reach you and Keem for days.
你怎么能不通知我一声就放出《再一分钟》呢
How could you drop "One More Minute" without telling me?
你是说你最好的那首歌♥吗
You mean your biggest song ever?
-不用谢 -不是这个意思
- You're welcome. - No, that's not the point.
这首歌♥应该我们两个私下的歌♥
That was supposed to be just for us.
我知道我答应过你 但是
I know we made this promise, but, look...
怎么样兄弟 我听到那首歌♥了
What's up, bro? I heard the track.
说起来 说起来
Yo, about that, about that.
-怎么了 很酷啊 -我说吧
- What? It's dope. - Told you.
当我听到布雷克写的东西后
Yo, when I heard what Blake wrote on that track,
这首歌♥太真实了 我必须要参与进去
it was just so real, I had to get on it.
"布雷克写的"
"Blake wrote"?
哥们你跟她说我的歌♥是你写的
So you told her you wrote my song, bro?
我们只是在录音室随便录录
We were just playing around the studio.
甚至都没打算发布
I wasn't even gonna release it.
基姆 是你给我的那首歌♥
Look, Keem, you gave me the track...
你冷静一点 布雷克 你先离开吧
Chill out! Blake, you need to go.
还要我抬你出去吗 赶紧滚
You need some help? Out of here, man.
别打了 都来帮帮忙啊
Stop! Somebody, do something!
够了 别打了
That's enough!
滚蛋 你听不懂人话了吗
Get off! Hey, man, what'd I just say?
-给我滚 -好吧 好吧
- Get off! - All right, all right.
这是我的家 我家
It's my house! It's my house!
-放开我 -把他送出去
- Get off me, man. - Get out. Get him out.
-先生 麻烦您离开 -哈基姆
- Man, you got to go. - Hakeem!
-哈基姆 -干什么
- Hakeem. - What?
-你还没受够吗 -是 我受够了
- Aren't you tired of this? - Yes, I am tired of this.
总是有人冲着我来
People coming for me.
从我身边夺走一些东西 是的
Everything and everyone taking from me, yes.
我受够了 提安娜
I'm tired, Tiana.
她本该待在哥哥旁边
She's supposed to be here right next to her brother.
请节哀顺变
My sincerest apologies for your loss.
这个孩子不应该
That boy was not supposed to
独自一人来到这个世界 医生
enter this world by himself, Doctor.
我知道的 里昂先生
I know, Mr. Lyon.
现在有一个艰难的问题
And now for the difficult task.
-你想要看看你们的女儿吗 -不
- Would you like to see your daughter? - No.
我不知道我们能不能
I don't know if I-- if we, if we can...
宝贝 听我说
Listen, here, sweetheart.
你必须要这么做 相信我
You have to do this, trust me.
你一定要最后见她一面
You want your last moment with her.
好的
Okay.
-我跟你一起去 -好
- I'll go with you. - Okay.
-你做得很好 -是的
- You did a great job, baby. - Yes, she did.
王子
我知道你现在感觉天都塌下来了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表