剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
坎迪斯 那套公♥寓♥卖♥♥掉了吗
Uh, Candace, did the sale to the condo go through yet?
还没正式成交 怎么啦
I haven't formally accepted. Why?
我就是觉得
Uh... well, I just, um,
现在不是卖♥♥掉它的时候
I- I don't think it's a good time now, you know?
我能暂停交易
I can put a pause in it.
你想让我先不卖♥♥♥房♥♥吗
You want me to take it off the market?
对
Yeah. Yes.
对 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
为什么 你为什么这么做
Why? Why are you doing this?
你怎么忽然又觉得你需要一个安全保障了
Why are you changing your mind about needing a safety net?
出什么事了 卢修斯做了什么吗
What happened? Did Lucious do something?
没有 拜托 你知道我们同生共死的
No. Oh, come on. You know it's ride or die with us.
我就是在想
It's just, you know, I've been thinking,
坎迪斯总说房♥地♥产♥
and it's what Candace always says about real estate is that
一直是升值的 所以我觉得在目前这个情况下
it always appreciates, so I just think it's silly
卖♥♥掉它有点傻
to sell it right now with all that's going on.
谁都不知道以后会遇上什么事
So... you know, you never know what could happen.
空调说不定又会坏掉 干嘛都这么看着我
A.C. might go out again. Why are y'all looking like that?
♪-你不听我说 -你不听我说♪
♪- You don't hear me - You don't hear me♪
♪你不好好听我说♪
♪You don't hear me like I want you to♪
♪-不 -安静♪
♪- Nah - Be quiet♪
♪我们都在同时大吼大叫♪
♪We both yelling at the same time.♪-
我已经履行了合同
I have fulfilled my contractual obligation.
这首你又超越了自己啊
You've outdone yourself on this one.
这是首发单曲 后面还有九首
Oh, this'll be the lead single. There's nine more just like it.
我们要谈谈发行日吗
Should we talk release dates?
但在那之前
Yeah, but before we do that,
你也许应该跟你的会计部门说一声
you might want to call up your accounting department.
你得向我家人支付版税
You're gonna have to cut a lot of checks to my family.
专辑的每一首歌♥里
Every song on the album,
包括你刚听到的那首
including the one that you just heard,
都有里昂家族的人参与制♥作♥
samples a Lyon on it,
所以你卖♥♥出的每一张唱片
so you'll have to cut royalty checks for every sale,
每一次演出 每一次使用 都要付版税
every performance, every use, forever.
-样带是可以剪的 -我的不能剪
- Samples can be stripped out. - Mm- mm. Not mine.
看看我的合同
Check my contract.
我对我的歌♥享有完全的创作控制权
I have full creative control over my music.
所以你发行唱片吧
So go ahead, release the album.
我们里昂家等着数钱呢
Lyons gonna count our coins.
先生 有什么事吗
Yes, sir?
琳达 你得给我安排一个行程
Linda, I need you to arrange a visit for me.
-好的 -去监狱的行程
- Sure. - To a correctional facility.
安德鲁
Hey, Andre.
你还好吗
You all right?
你得坚强点 宝贝
You have to stay strong, baby.
我们会把你弄出去的 你懂吗
We're gonna get you out of here. You understand?
懂 妈妈
Yes, Mom.
昆西
Yo, Quincy.
-给眼睛用的 - 我们没事
- For the eye. Man. - We're fine.
-谢谢 -我不是想找麻烦
- Thank you. - Well, I'm not trying to cause no trouble,
我就是想帮帮他
you know, I just want to help him.
谢谢你 我在跟我儿子说话 谢谢
Thank you. I'm talking to my son now. Thank you.
你不许从那些人手里拿一样东西
Don't you take a damn thing from those people.
你最近如何 儿子
How you doing, son?
我还撑得住 爸 你呢
I'm holding up, Pop. How are you?
-你还好吗 -我很好 但
- You good? - I'm good, but you know
但是你要更详细地告诉我你的近况
you gonna have to give me something more than
一句"我过得很好"并不能打发我
"I'm holding up, Pop."
你妈想知道详细情况
You know, your mama wants a complete dossier.
让妈别担心 我真的很好
Tell Ma don't worry, you know, I'm doing my time in peace.
没办法不担心的 我们
Yeah, it's hard, though, man. We...
我觉得我需要为这件事负责
I just... I feel responsible
因为我告诉你要保护家人
'cause I told you to protect the family,
-却害得你落到这种境地 -老爸老爸
- and it got you up in here. - Pop, Pop, Pop.
我并没有因为你说了实话而怪你
I don't blame you for speaking truth, Pop.
如果真要说的话 这里很适合我
And, if anything, you know, this place is good for me.
什么
Come again?
-为什么这么说 -你把我送去沃顿商学院
- Explain that. - Well, you sent me to Wharton
学习商业运作的法则
to learn how the business world operates.
我现在在这里 学习街头生存法则
And now I'm here learning how the street operates.
两者结合起来 我将所向披靡
With that combination, I'll be unstoppable, Pop.
你看 我学会了让人们低估我
See, I've learned to allow people to underestimate me,
以为我已经走投无路了
think they got me boxed in.
然后当我出击的时候
And that's the moment I strike.
敌人将毫无防备
No warning, no threats.
一击必中
Pure annihilation.
是时候了
It's time.
去做吧
Get it done.
小子 你看什么呢
Find someplace else to look, boy.
说不定你会很喜欢
Who knows? Maybe you'll like it.
把他扶起来
Hold him up!
扶起来 扶起来
Get him up, get him up.
D区监控室 有犯人受伤
We got an inmate down, D-Block rec room.
重复 有犯人受伤
Repeat, inmate down.
外面怎么了
Hey, what's going on out there?
想要个纪念品吗
You want a souvenir?
把这个交给他的一个手下
Give it to one of his apostles.
你可真坏
Aw, you ain't no good.
不 你们做了什么
No! What have you done?!
我们能谈谈吗 就现在
好的
凯
贾马尔 我这边有几个朋友
Hey, Jamal, I have, uh, a couple of my friends here with me,
他们想给你表演一下 你们准备好了吗
and they want to give you a little performance. Y'all ready?
热身一下 热身一下 就这样
Yeah, warm 'em up, warm 'em up. You know it. There you go.
好了 希望你能喜欢
All right. Enjoy.
一 二 三
One, two, three, go.
♪你如此美丽♪
♪You're so beautiful♪
♪摇摆 摇摆♪
♪Shake it, shake it and♪
♪别人都不知晓♪
♪I don't care who knows♪
♪摇摆 摇摆 上 下 上 下♪
♪Move it, move it, go up, down, up, down, up, down♪
♪上 下 上 下♪
♪Go up, down, up, down, up, uh-huh♪
♪上 下 上 下♪
♪Go up, down, up, down♪
♪上 下 上 下 上 下♪
♪Up, down, go up, down, up, down, up, down♪
♪上 下 上 下♪
♪Go up, down, up, down, up, down♪
♪上 下 上 下 摇摆♪
♪Go up, down, up, down, up, down, shake it fast. ♪
孩子们 和贾马尔·里昂打个招呼吧
Kids, say hi to Jamal Lyon.
你好
Hi!
大家好 我爱你们
Hi, everybody. I love you.
所以你想用这些美丽的孩子们
So you just gonna take all those beautiful children,
让我开心起来
try to get back on my good side?
-有效果吗 -当然了
- Well, did it work? - Course it did.
再给我一周时间 我马上就会回到你身边
One more week, and I will be back by your side.
我就等着那一天了
Yeah, I'm-a hold you to that.
再来一次 伙计们 一 二 三 四
One more time, guys. One, two, three, four.
♪你如此美丽♪
♪You're so beautiful♪
♪摇摆 摇摆♪
♪Shake it, shake it and♪
♪别人都不知晓♪
♪I don't care who knows♪
♪时间飞逝♪
♪My life flashes♪
♪前途未卜♪
♪Ahead is my desertion♪
♪人为刀俎 我不置可否♪
♪His trigger finger makes me contemplate if I deserve it♪
♪连累家人 我心煎熬♪
♪I'd be damned if my family would take the hit♪
♪挺直腰杆 直面怒汉♪
♪So be a man and step in front of this angry man♪
♪漫无目的♪
♪Without a purpose, ah♪
-这是什么 -没什么 没什么
- What's that? - Hi. Uh, nothing. It's nothing.
没什么 那你这么紧张干吗
Nothing? Doesn't sound like nothing.
去玩吧 宝贝
Go play, baby.
不要跑远啊 待在我能看到的地方
Stay close so I can see you.
谢谢你帮我照顾王子
I really appreciate you watching Prince.
你现在写什么
What are you working on?
-和枪击案有关吗 -是的
- Was it about the shooting? - Yeah.
-如果你觉得困扰 我就不唱了 -没事
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表