剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
What y'all looking at?
你是喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
你不会也来说教吧
Come on, you with the preaching, too?
我想你了 我是来见我的孩子们的
I miss you. I'm here to see my kids!
-你见不到孩子们的 -他们在哪
- You're not gonna see your kids. - Yeah, where my kids at?!
你再敢碰我一下
Touch me one more time
-我就让他们... -行 小姑娘
- and I'll have them carry... - All right, little girl.
-把你这个醉鬼抬出去 -知道了
- your drunk ass up out of here. - Okay.
现在 请你出去
Go, now.
-好 小姑娘 -走
- All right, little girl. - Leave.
♪对米奇而言♪
♪What Say it's for Mikey♪
♪我就像个男人一样♪
♪I just took it like a man♪
♪我并不担心你不是♪
♪And I ain't worried what you wasn't♪
♪我就像个男人一样♪
♪I just took it like a man♪
♪永远在经历磨难 从未停止♪
♪Forever grinding 'cause it doesn't ever stop♪
♪我就像个男人一样♪
♪I just took it like a man.♪
我是个天才
I'm a genius!
从现在开始 他们都得称呼我
From now on, they'll have to refer to me
火焰之王希德
as Sid, Lord of the Flame.
你最近怎么这么多话想跟我说
Yo, why you got so much to say to me lately?
你怕你会想我吗
You scared you gonna miss me?
停下 退后 退后 靠墙站
Down! Back up! Back up! Against the wall!
走
Let's go.
小哈 提安娜给我们打电♥话♥了
Keem, Tiana called us.
孩子 让我们帮你吧
Boy, let us help you.
-我很好 -不 你不太好
- I'm a'ight. - No, you're not all right,
带着枪醉醺醺地走来走去 像有钱拿一样
walking around toting guns and drinking like they paying you.
拜托 没人想听你说教
Ain't nobody trying to hear your lecture, man.
小子 我要用酒瓶锤你...
Boy, I will take this bottle and bust you...
亲爱的 别激动
Honey, honey, baby, baby.
听着 孩子
Listen, man.
我懂你 哈基姆
I see you, Hakeem.
我知道你觉得我不懂你
I know you think that I don't,
但我懂
but I see you.
我也知道这一切是为了什么
And I know exactly what this is about.
-你现在很害怕 -我不害怕
- You're afraid right now. - I ain't scared.
你害怕 你怕你再也不会
You are. You're afraid that you're not
像以前那样厉害了
gonna be as good as you were before.
你觉得我每次做专辑不害怕吗
You think I wasn't scared every album that I made?
不怕这张专辑没有上一张好吗
Afraid that it wasn't gonna be as good as the last album?
不怕大家会觉得
Afraid that everybody was gonna think that,
"卢修斯不就是那个过气的说唱歌♥手"
"Hey, Lucious is some washed-up rapper"
"红了一阵子就凉了"
"that had his little 15 minutes of fame and now it's gone."
你觉得我和你妈妈不知道什么是失去
You think me and your mama don't know about loss,
心痛
heartache,
失望和苦涩的滋味吗
disappointment and pain?
我只会做音乐
Music is all I know.
回家吧
Come home.
好吗
Okay?
回家吧
Co... just come home.
我们会解决这些问题的
We'll work it all out.
就呆两三天
Just for a couple days, man.
行 我去拿我的东西
All right, I'm-a grab my stuff.
家族需要我们
Our family needs us.
我们得接受金斯利的邀请
We gon' take that Kingsley deal.
你好 胡安妮塔小姐
Hey, Miss Juanita.
你好 近来如何 小甜饼
Hello. How you doing, sweetie pie?
我挺好 你呢
I'm good. How you doing?
看来让你
See it didn't take much
搬进来不费什么劲啊
for your raggedy ass to settle in.
你跑这里来蹭免费早餐
I see it didn't take for you to come here
也蹭的很顺手嘛
and get some free breakfast.
你爹妈邀请我来的 傻子
Your mother and your father invited me, stupid.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
说点事
Look, in other news,
我要在这里呆一阵子
I'm-a stay a little while.
这样我可能能够
Might give me a chance to, you know,
帮你重回正轨
get you back on track with your music.
只要你愿意
If you down.
让我考虑考虑
Let me think about it.
考虑考虑
Think about it.
妈
Ma!
看小子们说笑告状
It's good to see my boys laughing
真好
and you snitching.
说明你感觉好多了
That mean you feeling better.
都听着
Listen, y'all,
你们的妈妈和我做了个决定
um, your mother and I have made a decision.
我们要回到娱乐帝国
We decided we're gonna go back to Empire.
为什么
Y'all, why?
-这不是完全说不通 -好了
- It don't make no sense. - Okay,
-听着 孩子们 -你们早知道我怎么想
- look, look, look, boys. - You already know what I think.
这对我们家来说是最好的机会
This is the best choice for this family, okay?
今晚他们要在娱乐帝国的大厅里
Yeah, now, they're throwing a little "Welcome home"
开个小小的"欢迎回家"欢迎会
get-together in the lobby of Empire later on tonight.
-谢谢你 胡安妮塔 -谢谢
- Thank you, Juanita. - Thank you.
我和你妈认为我们应该
Me and your mother thought it would be good
全家一起去
if we go down there as a family and just
并且作为家族一起回归
do it together, as a family.
我们有的选吗
Oh, we got choices now?
-没有 -我们不可能有选择
- No, you do not. - We don't never get no choice.
-你们就是没得选 -好吧 行
- No, you do not. - Okay. So it's... Okay.
-行 -我猜也是这样
- Good. - I guess it is.
小子 不许顶嘴
Boy, don't you talk back.
Channel Tres - Jet Black
♪你打我时 我从不出声♪
♪I never reply when you hit me♪
♪我已经离开 你再抓我不来♪
♪I'm off the grid, you can't get me♪
♪抓牢古驰这种名牌♪
♪Secure the bag like Gucci♪
♪你看我一身东西 便会将我抛开♪
♪Ya see me racked up, can't miss me♪
♪我从不举手投降 就此退场♪
♪I never go down with my hands up♪
♪喝完这一轮 ♪
♪... the rounds, we pour another cup...♪
我要给你们看点不可思议的事情
I have something really incredible I want to show you.
♪乌黑♪
♪Jet Black...♪
有不少新面孔
There's a lot of new faces.
我要去喝一杯
I think I'm about to go make a drink.
-一杯什么 -一杯蔓越莓果汁
- A what? - I mean a glass of cranberry juice.
行
Oh, okay.
♪摞起来 乌黑♪
♪Stack it up, Jet Black...♪
我看着他 你干♥你♥的事吧
I got him. Uh, y'all do your thing.
我把它放在这里好让大家都看到
I put this thing here for everybody to see.
家现在就这样
Wow, so this is home now, huh
这是我们对过往时代的纪念
It's our tribute to the old days.
原先的里昂王位
The original Lyon throne.
天哪 看看我们 都成了遗迹啊
Oh, my God, look at us-- we're just some old relics.
只要他给支票 卢修斯
As long as he signs the checks, Lucious...
这些都可以接受
we're fine.
♪消逝♪
♪... gone...♪
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. - Thank you.
♪你想摧毁我的生活♪
♪Now you want to blow up my life♪
♪好运也不再找我♪
♪Running out of luck♪
♪我们已经弹尽粮绝♪
♪Running out of everything we need this time♪
♪想做什么 放手去做♪
♪Do what you want to do...♪
-对不起 -不用
- I'm sorry. - No.
不用 我也很抱歉
No, me too.
我会留在纽约 但
I'm staying in New York, but...
你要和布赖森一起工作
You're taking the job with Bryson.
对
Yeah.
♪因为我跟你一般♪
♪'Cause I'm the same as you♪
♪将会不停向前向前♪
♪Keep going on and on...♪
回家开心吗
Enjoying your homecoming?
说实话
To be honest with you, uh,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表