剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
她问我 能不能尝一下我的货
she asked if she could try my stuff.
我苦口婆心劝她 她就是不听
Against every warning I gave her,
还是吸了
she tried it
然后喜欢上了
and she liked it.
我怎么能相信你
How can I believe you?
因为是我错 我就承认
Because I admit what I do wrong.
我承认我卖♥♥毒品给她
I admit I sold it to her.
我当时想法有些扭曲
And in my warped thinking,
我感觉 也许我这样是保护她
I felt that, you know, maybe I was protecting her
因为我的货很纯
because the stuff I was selling was clean
比街头那些不纯的毒品要强...
compared to the crap those other cats were selling on the street...
你真伟大
Oh, so big of you.
我不是
It wasn't.
你妈以前是个好姑娘
Your mama was a good girl.
我不该那样对待她
She deserved better than what I did for her.
你曾威胁她说 如果不堕胎
Is it true that you threatened to kill her
就杀了她吗
if she didn't abort me?
一派谎言
That's absolutely not true.
她都没告诉我 她怀上了你
She didn't even tell me she was pregnant with you,
而她又滥交...
and then all the cats that she...
你就说吧
Just say it.
-我能承受 -听着
- I can take it. - Look, man,
特蕾西从邻家小妹
Tracy went from being... cute Tracy...
变成毒瘾婆
to Crackhead Tracy to...
到最后卖♥♥身换毒品
Strawberry Tracy.
对不起 我绝对不会
I'm sorry... but there was no way
让这样的人抚养我的孩子
I would let somebody like that raise one of my children.
但她总说 你当初根本不想要我
But she always said you didn't want me.
这绝对不是真的 儿子
That's the furthest thing from the truth, son.
你知道...
You know, there's a...
我这一生做过很多...
a lot of things I've done in my life...
不光彩的事
that I'm not proud of,
但不照顾家人
but not being there for my family,
不照顾亲生骨肉
not taking care of my children--
绝对不是我♥干♥的事
that's... that's a sin I have never committed.
你妈夺走了我抚养你的机会
Your mother robbed me of the opportunity to raise you.
但她夺不走我们真心相认的这一刻
But she ain't gonna rob us of this moment, though, you know?
我还是可以做你父亲
I could still be your father.
让我做你父亲吧
Let me be your father.
尽父亲之责
Let me.
抱一下
Come on, man.
我不干了
I'm done.
没有我的允许 你不能退出
You're done when I say you're done.
我听到你们父子交心的谈话了
I heard your little bonding moment.
卢修斯耍你呢
Lucious played you.
我不在乎 我不再任你摆布做告密者了
I don't care. I'm through being your snitch.
他威胁你了吗
Did he threaten you?
如果是这样 我们可以申请逮捕令
Because, you know, we can get a warrant.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
你不懂
You don't get it.
你突然之间就成里昂家的人了吗
Are you a Lyon all of a sudden?
我不知道里昂家的人是什么样 康威女士
I don't know about being a Lyon, Ms. Conway,
但我不想做告密小人
but I've decided I am not a rat.
行 随便你 金斯利 但你要知道
All right, well, have at it, Kingsley. Just know this.
不管你是不是里昂家的人
Lyon or not,
我会扳倒你们每一个人
I'm coming after every single one of you.
-老爸呢 -谁知道啊
- Where's Dad? - Who knows, child?
但别等了 不然饭菜都凉了 我们吃吧
But there's no sense in letting this food get cold. Let's eat.
等一下 饭前祷告呢
Wait. What about grace?
抱歉 各位 我们回来晚了
Hey, I'm sorry, everybody. We're a little late.
进来
Come on in, man.
打住 这货怎么来了
Wait, wait, wait. What is this clown doing here?
这是你哥 儿子
This is your brother, son.
我给大家介绍一下 这是金斯利
I would like to properly introduce Kingsley.
他是里昂家的人
He is a Lyon,
他是我儿子
and he is my son.
我知道 我伤害了大家
I know that I've caused a lot of pain
惹出了很大乱子
and... done real damage,
我需要花时间 才能让你们接受我
and that it will take time to make things right with you all,
但我希望现在开始就能让我弥补
but I hope that we can start.
来 坐吧
Here, come on. Sit down, man.
大家听着 在座每一位
Now listen, everybody at this table
我都曾经弥补过你们
I've had to make amends with at some time.
我和我儿子需要时间治愈伤痛
Me and my son need time to heal,
我恳请你们给我们一个机会
and I'm asking that you give us that chance.
用我的餐具
Here, take my plate.
谢谢
Thank you, dear.
-我来拿走这个 -谢谢
- And let me take this. - Thank you.
我给你倒杯酒
And I'll get you something to drink.
-谢谢 胡安妮塔 -客气
- Thank you, Juanita. - Sure.
胡安妮塔 再给我来点红酒
Juanita, I'm gonna need me some more wine.
-马上就来 -对 赶紧过来
- Right away. - Yes. Right away.
好
Okay.
请谁来我家吃饭 先要跟我商量一下
I like to be consulted about who's sitting at my dinner table.
但我今天开恩了
But I'm feeling a little charitable
因为我儿子就要痊愈了
because my baby's gonna be okay.
不客气 金斯利
Welcome, Kingsley.
修补关系不可能一蹴而就
This can't be fixed tonight,
但这可以是个开始
but, uh, we can certainly start here.
谢谢 老婆
Thank you, baby.
吃吧 儿子
Eat up, son.
好吧
All right, well,
既然气氛这么尴尬 大家这么安静
since everybody's being all awkward and quiet...
我就说件事吧
I guess I'd like to say something.
大哥 我特别爱你
Big brother, I love you so much,
我感谢上苍 你能康复
and I'm so grateful that you're well again.
谢谢你 弟弟
Thank you, brother.
看着你跟病魔抗争
Watching you literally fight for your life has...
让我和凯意识到生命多么珍贵
has reminded me and Kai just how precious life is.
我们应该潇洒地活着
And that it should be lived.
而不是按部就班
Not just planned.
大家都知道 我们要结婚了
Look, all y'all know that we're getting married.
但我们想尽快结婚
But we want to get married as soon as possible.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you... are you sure?
是 妈 我想赶紧领证 开始婚姻生活
Yeah, Ma, just-just want to get hitched and start life, you know.
我们就是不愿再去想
We just got tired of worrying about
结婚礼服 婚宴
tuxedos and place settings
-这些繁文缛节 -太闹心了 不喜欢啊
- and dada-dada-da. - It's horrible. We hate it.
真好
That's wonderful.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
这是人生重大一步 小贾
You know, that's a big move, Mal.
来吧
There it is.
敬贾马尔和凯
Let's toast to Jamal and Kai.
我们要举♥行♥里昂式婚礼了
We're having a Lyon wedding, y'all.
-很棒 -真好
- Yes. - Yes.
真好
Yes.
-打开这个 -好
- Get that one open. - Yeah.
你们干什么呢
Hey, what the hell do y'all think y'all doing?!
我要看一下搜查令
Hey, I need to see a warrant!
我们有搜查令 威廉姆斯女士
We have that, Ms. Williams.
你还是闪到一边 不要妨碍联调局办事
Now kindly step aside and let my men do their job.
贱♥人♥ 你以为我不知道你这是故意找茬吗
Bitch, you don't think I know that this is harassment?
你不是我们的抓捕对象 威廉姆斯女士
You're not our target, Ms. Williams.
你想自找麻烦吗
Are you volunteering?
你是想这样吗 不是吗
Is that what you're doing? No?
那就识时务者为俊杰
Then you're one of the smart ones.
而你的老板 就不一样了
Your boss, not so much.
不知为何 他总是放不下过去
For some reason, he can't let go of the past.
他想重现往日辉煌
He wants to relive his glory days
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表