剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
if you will, too.
我愿意
I will.
我承诺我会原谅你
I promise that I'll forgive you
就像我请你原谅我一样
as much as I ask for forgiveness,
前提是你也愿意
if you will, too.
我愿意
I will.
最重要的是 凯 我会每天都拥抱你
And most importantly, Kai, I'm-a hold you every day.
每天都跟你在一起
And I'm-a be with you.
我会永远爱你 前提是你也愿意
And I will love you forever, if you will, too.
我愿意
I will.
看来我们礼成了
Seems like we're married.
行了 先等等
Okay. Hold on.
我宣布礼成 你们才算结婚了
I will tell you when you are married.
交换戒指
Exchange rings.
根据普世教会赋予我的牧师权力
Well, by the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church,
我宣布你们正式成为合法"夫夫"
I now pronounce you... husband and husband.
贾马尔
Jamal!
你们现在可以跳扫帚了
Now you may jump the broom.
美国黑人婚礼习俗 寓意新婚生活开始
♪最终结局♪
♪At last♪
♪真爱终来临♪
♪My love has come along♪
♪孤独日子 自此终结♪
♪My lonely days are over♪
♪生命如歌♥♪
♪And life is like a song♪
♪寻获一梦♪
♪Found a dream♪
♪可诉衷肠♪
♪That I could speak to♪
♪仅属于我之梦♪
♪A dream that I can call my own♪
♪心中悸动♪
♪I found a thrill♪
♪贴近你面颊♪
♪To press my cheek to♪
♪如此心动 未曾有过♪
♪A thrill that I never, ever known♪
♪你展现笑颜♪
♪Oh, and you smiled♪
♪展笑颜♪
♪You smiled♪
♪我仿佛中了魔咒一般♪
♪Oh, and then the spell was cast on me♪
♪宛若置身天堂♪
♪And here we are in heaven♪
我爱你
I love you.
♪因为你属于我♪
♪For you are mine♪
我也爱你
I love you, too.
♪最终结局♪
♪At last.
好了 各位
Now, everyone!
大家跳舞吧
On the dance floor!
♪今夜一起摇摆♪
♪Let's groove tonight♪
Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
♪分享生活情趣♪
♪Share the spice of life♪
♪宝贝 想好了♪
♪Baby, slice it right♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪今夜一起摇摆♪
♪We're gonna groove tonight...♪
恭喜二位
Congratulations.
-婚礼太美好了 -谢谢
- It was so beautiful. - Thank you.
我俩共同决定让你发表一切
Um, we've both decided to let you print everything.
我是HIV阳性 我丈夫多爱我
How I'm HIV-positive and how I'm loved.
我们的爱情故事
Our whole story.
你不是说这不关别人的事吗
I thought that was no one's business.
这点还是没错
That's still true,
但我刚见证卢修斯挽着你走过礼堂
but I just watched Lucious walk you down the aisle.
我懂 不可思议
I know. I know.
你看 因为你向他展示了真实的自己
See, that happened because you showed him who you are, and...
而他也最终接受了
and he grew from it.
我不以病情为耻
I'm not ashamed about my status.
这也是我的一部分
It's a part of who I am,
我不会让人借此来对付我
and I won't let anyone use it against me.
不能给别人这种机会
No one should.
打扰一下 我能和小贾说几句吗
Excuse me. Do you mind if I have a word with Mal?
当然可以了
Yeah, of course.
你的婚礼誓词说得太精彩了
What you said at that altar was beautiful.
字字皆真心
I meant every word.
小贾 你之前看到我和达蒙的事
Mal, look, um, what you saw between me and Damon,
我们俩只是之前暧昧了一下
it was j-- it was, uh, it was just a moment or two
而我不该这样
that shouldn't have never happened,
但我保证 儿子 我们只是露水情缘
but I promise you, baby, they were just moments.
-我爱你父亲 -妈 妈
- I love your father. - Mom. Mom.
你不欠我任何解释
You don't owe me an explanation,
我没资格对你说三道四
and... I don't deserve to judge you, all right?
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-我们能跳舞了吗 -当然 来吧
- Can we dance? - Yes. Come on.
我都不知道你打扮起来这么好看
Couldn't tell you can clean up this good.
我不是为了你 而是为了混进上流社会
Oh, well, this isn't for you, it's for Vanity Fair.
这样吧
You know what?
我稍后回来
I'll be right back.
她有些困
She's sleepy.
哈基姆 你好啊
Hakeem, what up?
我们有个问题
We got a problem.
听着 提安娜跟我说
Look, Tiana told me you might feel
我过来可能会让你不爽
some type of way about me being here.
根本没把你放在心上
It's not even that.
问题是我今晚还没跟我家小公主跳舞呢
It's the fact that I haven't even danced with my baby girl all night.
想跟爸爸跳个舞吗
You want to dance with Daddy?
-好好玩 -走吧
- Have fun. - Come on.
-行了 -你还好吗
- Okay. - You good?
-吧台在哪儿 -这边
- Where's the bar? - This way.
好
All right.
♪当男人爱上女人♪
♪When a man loves a woman...♪
天呐 我们能有今天真不容易啊
Oh, my God, we have come a long way from our reception
我们当年结婚只有纸盘子和小塑料杯
with the paper plates and the little plastic cups.
是啊
Mm, yes, we have.
你走到今天这一步也不易 卢修斯
And you've come a long way, too, Lucious.
你今天这么支持贾马尔
I mean, you really came through for Jamal
我从没想过 你会这么通情达理
in ways that I never thought was possible.
我爱你这一点
And I love you for that.
那是我们的儿子
That's our boy.
我们共同的结晶
That's what we made together.
说到儿子
Oh, speaking of son.
你来了
Hey, there you are.
就是想来谢谢你邀请我
Just wanted to thank you for inviting me.
特别是你 琦琦
Especially you, Cookie.
对卢修斯重要的人 对我也重要
Yeah, well, you know, anybody who's important to Lucious is important to me.
但丑话说在前面
But let's be clear.
你再敢打我和我家人的主意 就死定了
You come for me and mine again, that's your ass.
年轻人 你虽非我生 但惹毛我
Now, I didn't bring you into this world, young man,
我会把你打回娘胎
but I will take you out.
知道了 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
尝尝蛋糕吧
Enjoy the cake.
糖霜上面还有金粉呢
It has gold dust in the frosting.
她这番举动 是表示开始喜欢你了
That's her way of saying she's starting to like you.
希望如此
Oh, I hope so.
这样就已经让我知足了
I'll take whatever I can get.
我听说你们兄弟几个昨晚出去了
So I hear that you and your brothers went out last night.
你听说了
Oh, you heard about that.
老实说 场面很难应付
It was tough. I'm not gonna lie.
但安德鲁替我撑腰了
But Andre had my back.
他告诉我 这对来他说很重要
He told me how important it was to him
我可以作为长子 继承衣钵
that I take on the mantle now that I'm the oldest.
这对我意义非凡
Meant a lot to me.
-恭喜 -见到你真好
- Congratulations. - Great to see you.
♪当男人爱上女人♪
♪When a man loves a woman...♪
泰瑞
Teri?
-你还好吗 -问我吗
- Are you okay? - Me?
我很好 我...
Yeah, I, um...
琦琦 这场婚礼太美了
Cookie, this has been such a beautiful wedding.
恭喜
And congratulations.
不过里昂家一向充满♥狗♥血
Yeah, well, you know, Lyon family functions are usually ratchet,
所以且行且珍惜吧
so count your blessings.
泰瑞
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表