剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我已经打电♥话♥让人
I made a call to a guy that's going to erase
把我们和埃迪的名字
ours and Eddie's name off of any bank
从与达蒙有关联的银行记录中删去
that Damon has ever been associated with,
我还让另外一个人手工在处理
and I got another guy going to clean it up by hand.
但中间人佣金呢
But what about the finder's fee?
我们转账给他的
We wired that money to him.
我改为转到一个我设立的非盈利机构里
Yeah, I rerouted that to a nonprofit that I set up
-让这笔钱看起来像捐赠 -等等
- and made it look like a donation. - Wait a minute.
这个慈善机构
Is this the same charity
跟你两周前用我名字建立的是同一个吗
you set up in my name two weeks ago? Huh?
卢修斯 那个本该重写我俩历史的
Lucious, the same charity that's supposed to rewrite
慈善机构 是吗
our story together? Huh?
你用那个慈善机构来跟联调局
You are using that charity
-隐瞒资金去向 -我别无选择
- to hide money from the Feds? - I had no choice.
-你傻了吗 你认真的吗 -我没得选
- Are you stupid?! Are you serious? - Look, I had no choice.
我不用参与这次对话了吧
I don't need to be here for this part of the conversation
坐下 你要参与
You need to sit your ass down.
你跟我们一样
'cause you neck-deep in this
都在一条船上
like the rest of us.
我告诉你 他们在监视我们的一举一动
Now, I'm telling you, they're watching every move that we make,
我们得不惜一切代价
and we need to erase Damon cross from our lives
把达蒙从我们生活中消除掉
by any means necessary.
巴拿马有人打电♥话♥给我说
Is that why I got calls from Panama
有人在干涉我的生意 是因为这个吗
saying that somebody was meddling in my business?
这是干嘛 你们想把我除掉
What is this? You trying to erase me?
等等 没人要干涉你的生意 老兄
Wait, now, nobody's meddling in your business, brother.
但当你的生意
But when your business
让联调局找上我
brings the Feds sniffing around my livelihood,
那就不好意思 赌局结束了
then yeah, bets are off, man.
赌局都结束了 但威胁开始了
All bets are off, but the threats are on?
我们能先别虚张声势吗
Can we just stop with the chest-thumping
先解释一下联邦调查局
for a minute and maybe get an explanation
为什么会盯上你
why the Feds are sniffing around you in the first place?
那位助理检察官觉得我魅力无穷
Well, the AUSA finds me endlessly fascinating.
她总想知道我在舞会上跟谁说话了
She always wants to know who I'm taking to the prom.
你的爱人
Yeah, well, your beloved
已经找过我的律师 跟他问起
has gripped up my attorney and is asking him questions
关于我和我生意的问题
about me and my business.
这绝不是针对你的 卢修斯
This was never about you, Lucious.
但你那洗白的活干得太马虎了
But your jv scrub job was sloppy.
等等 你这是在跟谁说话
Wait. Wait, wait. Who do you think you talking to, man?
是你毁约在先 这是我的生意
You raising red flags. This is my business.
你应该先来找我才对
I should've been your first call.
琦琦
Cookie,
我们得回溯你下飞机后的
we're gonna need to retrace your moves
所有行踪
after you got off the plane.
我才不跟你回巴拿马
I'm not going back to panama with you, man. -
这不是邀请
That wasn't an invite.
我只用打个电♥话♥就搞定了
I can do it in a phone call.
把清单给我 搞定后
Send me the list, and I'll send you an encrypted e-mail
-我会给你发封加密邮件 -等等
- when it's done. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你不能在我家里发号♥施令
You don't call shots in my house
-然后就走 -卢修斯 卢修斯
- and leave. - Lucious. Lucious.
你有二十四小时的时间
You got 24 hours.
不用谢
You're welcome.
那才是真男人
There went a man.
真正的男人
A whole man.
你已经有一个丈夫在骨灰盒里了
You already got one dead husband in an urn.
你还要配一对吗
You want a matching set?
现在我们的一举一动都会被监视
Now, every move we make is being watched.
我们得把他到这间办公室来的记录删掉
We need to erase his visit from this office today.
我知道了
I got it.
宝贝 走 我们还有巡演要办
See, you and me, baby, we got a tour to run.
走吧
Come on.
这些该死的秘密也得一起埋掉
You need to kill it with these damn secrets, too.
我知道 对不起 但我没有别的选择
I know. I'm so sorry, but I had no choice.
琦琦 你快来看下这个
Cookie, I just need you to take a look at this for one second.
她非常火 奥普拉都关注了她
Look, she's super dope. Oprah even follow her.
如果奥普拉关注了她
Now, if Oprah follow her,
你就明白她很火了
you know she's popping.
奥普拉一般谁也不关注
You know, Oprah just don't follow anybody.
我已经四十八小时没睡了
Look, look, I've been up for 48 hours straight, child,
你还让我看什么傻乎乎的视频
and you want me to watch some stupid-ass video?
没人关心这些不知名的喷子
Don't nobody care about no trash-talker.
"你好美人"有一千万粉丝
Hey beautiful got ten million followers.
-你看 -醒醒 费城
- Just look. - Wake up, Philly.
是我 你好美人
It's me, hey beautiful.
你们好 美人
And hello to you, beautiful.
你好美人
我们能聊聊帝国娱乐的信任巡演吗
Can we talk about Empire's trust tour?
或者我能说"生锈"巡演吗
Or should I say rust tour,
因为说真的 谁还想看这种过时的废物
'cause, really, who's trying to see that crusty nonsense?
这贱♥人♥是认真的吗
Is this bitch serious?
你不能叫一个非二元性别的人"贱♥人♥"
I don't think you can call a nonbinary a bitch.
她名副其实
If the shoe fits.
免费
...Free.
这次巡演免费值吗
And is this tour even worth free?
你得改名叫 "你好贱♥人♥"
You need to change your name to hey bitch.
他们难道不知道他们的品牌
Don't they know their brand
"垃"字开头 "圾"字结尾吗
starts with "T" and ends in "Rash"?
她叫谁垃圾
Who's she calling trash?
不是我 姐妹
Not me, sis. She says
她说我是唯一一个值得付费看表演的
I'm the only one worth paying for.
我来付 女士
I'll pay for it, mama.
欢迎来到 米兔派对巴士
Welcome to the #metoo party bus.
谴责性侵犯与性骚扰行为的主题标签
好 你们都听好了
All right. Y'all whole asses listen up.
我是国王 是女王 呼风唤雨全看我
I'm the emperor. I'm the queen. I'm the HBIC.
派对巴士上只有一条规则
There's only one rule on this party bus.
那就是 没有什么派对巴士
This ain't no party bus.
我们只有两小时车程
We only here for two hours.
这意味着不喝酒 不打架
That mean don't drink, don't fight,
不去上大号♥
and don't go number two in the loo.
撑着直到你到了现场
Hold it all in till you get to the venue.
♪他们被我震住♪
♪Got them ... Freezin' on me...♪
Inka Delli - Bank
真的吗 你在网上跟踪你的前任
Really? You're cyberstalking your ex?
-得了 -比我想象的还差劲
- Come on. - Oh, this is worse than I thought.
这都不是你前任的图享
It's not even your ex's ig.
是你前任的前任的
It's your ex's ex's ig.
说真的
Seriously.
你得放下了 老兄
You got to move on, man.
要忘掉某个人
You know, to get over someone,
你得和人滚滚床单
you've got to get under someone else.
-你明白我的意思吗 -不是吧
- You know what I'm saying? Hmm. - Oh, really?
现在我们要禁止你用手♥机♥
And now we're banning your phone.
听好了 你是来这里
Okay, so, here's the deal. You-you here
发挥一些来自大洋彼岸白人女孩魔力之类的
to spread some across-the-pond white girl wonder or whatever,
而不是来对我性生活指手画脚
not to comment on my sex life.
-手♥机♥可以还我吗 -是贝基发来的
- Can I please have that? - Uh, it's Becky.
她说你的计划太庞大了 贾马尔
"Your plans are way too big, Jamal.
你要舍弃一些东西
You got to strip it down
唱唱《爱你毫不费力》就行了
and just play 'Loving you is easy.'"
删掉 我是不会和陌生人乱搞的
Yeah, well, delete. I'm not screwing some stranger,
也不会对着凯唱伤心情歌♥
and I'm not singing some damn maudlin love song to Kai.
♪聊聊旅行之类的♪
♪Takin' trips and all kinda...♪
太好了
This is so cool.
各位 这位是温特
Y'all, this is Wynter.
大家都认识玛雅
And you know Maya.
哈基姆呢 他错过大巴了吗
Where's Hakeem? He miss his bus?
他怎么会错过他自己的大巴呢
Now, why would he miss his own damn bus?
他准时到位 一个人坐车走了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表