剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Um, Teri,
关于安德鲁 我护子心切 你别见怪
I hope you will let me have a mama bear moment about Andre.
我不想听 也不行吧
Do I really have a choice?
确实如此
Mm, not really.
我注意到昨天
Look, I noticed yesterday,
我提到你们的未来时
um, when I brought up the future,
你面露难色
you kind of hesitated.
我知道当时不该为难你
Now, I know I shouldn't have put you on the spot,
但我感觉你有难言之隐
but I feel like there's something you're not saying.
安德鲁重生了
Look, Andre has a new lease on life,
你功不可没
and you helped him with that.
但如果你对这段感情有所迟疑
But if you are having second thoughts about being with him...
别因为责任而留下来
don't stay out of obligation, okay?
毕竟他能够接受事实
'Cause he can handle the truth.
琦琦 不是那样 我...
Cookie, it's not that. I...
我爱安德鲁
I love Andre.
我都没想过 我这辈子
I love him more than I've ever thought
可以这样爱一个男人
I-I could love any man. I...
我...
I'm, um...
怀孕了
pregnant.
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我还以为这是不可能的事
I didn't think it could happen,
但我真怀孕了
but it has happened.
-安德鲁知道吗 -不知道
- Well, does Andre know? - No.
琦琦 求你别告诉他 不能让他知道
No, and, Cookie, please, don't tell him. He can't know.
天 你在这里啊
Damn, man, there you go.
你一个人躲在这里干什么
Why you hiding out up here?
我就是...
Um, just, uh...
有点头疼 老爸 没事
had a headache, Pop, that's all.
我想找个安静角落休息一下
You know, I needed some quiet.
你头疼 也许是因为你们昨晚喝多了
Probably from all that damn drinking y'all did last night.
我知道 老爸 我懂
Yeah, I know, Pop, I know.
为了庆祝嘛
It's... a special occasion.
你昨晚送贾马尔的礼物
Yeah, that thing you did last night with... Jamal
把我老爸的袖扣送他了
and my daddy's cuff links.
你以前视其如珍宝 以命守护
You used to guard them things with your life.
我想送他一份有特殊意义的礼物
I wanted him to have something special.
话说
Well, um...
我刚才跟金斯利聊过了
I was talking to Kingsley.
他说了一下你们昨晚的谈话
And he... told me about y'all conversation last night about
你把长子的衣钵传给他了
you passing on the mantle to him
而你一直是家里的顶梁柱
when you've always been the rock of our family.
你像是要把这个重任交给他啊
And it's like you're trying to pass the baton on.
你是不是有什么事瞒着我
Is there something that you're not telling me?
没有
No.
我本来不想说 老爸
I wasn't gonna say anything, Pop.
我发誓 我本来真不想说
I swear, I wasn't gonna say anything.
今天是二弟的大喜日子 我没...
You know, it's not my day. I... I wasn't...
你这个样子有点吓到我了
Look, man, you are really starting to worry me right now.
我还是会死
I'm still dying.
不 你不会
No, you're not.
我亲耳听医生说了
I heard the doctor say
你的癌症已经控制住了
that the cancer was now under control.
确实得到控制了
It is under control.
然而治疗癌症的化疗药物损害了心肌
The chemo drugs I took to fight the cancer destroyed my heart muscle.
医生刚刚证实过了
The doctors just confirmed it.
他们说这种副作用无法复原
They're saying it's irreversible.
不 没什么是复原不了的
No. There's nothing that's irreversible.
他们之前还说无法战胜癌症
They said that the cancer could not be beat.
而我们战胜了
We beat that.
我无法战胜了 老爸
I'm not gonna beat it, Pop.
这次不行了
Not this time.
我需要一颗新心脏
I need a new heart.
而我为了治疗淋巴瘤
And there's no way I'm gonna get one
用过这么多药性强的药 没人会给我
after all the toxic medication I took to kill the lymphoma.
好吧 该死
All right, man, damn.
你还有多少...
Okay, so how much...
你还能坚持多久
How much time they giving you?
几周
A couple weeks.
几个月 说不准
Months, maybe. I don't know. Um...
我也说不准 我不清楚
I don't know. I don't know.
我不能这样死 老爸
I can't go out like this, Pop, you know?
我...
I, um...
我不能 不能...
I can't, I can't just...
我不能病死床榻
I can't wither away.
懂我意思吗 我...
You know what I mean? I...
我不知道你这是什么意思
I don't know what you're saying right now, man.
我是说 我要自我了断 老爸
I'm saying I'm gonna end my life, Pop.
不行 我不准
No, you are not.
里昂家的人不能这么死
We are Lyons. That's not how we go out.
我们永不言弃
We... we don't give up, man.
我不是放弃
I'm not giving up.
老爸 我是看开了
Pop, I've decided.
我想体面地离开人世
I want to die the way I should have lived.
按我的方式
On my terms.
我的方式
Mine.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表