剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪I'm pleading just for one more minute♪
♪再多一刻♪
♪- One more minute. - Yo!♪
你这段时间在做些什么
Okay, okay. What you been doing?
我算是知道了
I see what you been doing now.
还不错吧
I know, right.
看
So, look.
这是你最好的作品
This is your best work.
你的叠句才是让它攀上巅峰的关键
Nah, nah, your hook is what kills it.
都好啦
Whatever.
能将它完成 感觉真好
It just feels good to finally get it out, you know?
我就是为这个才一直催你
That's why I hit you up
然后我们就能今天录完
so that we can cut the record today.
但这首歌♥不发行
Okay, but this isn't for the world to hear.
为什么不发行
W-Why not?
这是我们的故事 是真的
It's our story. It's real.
对 太真实了
Yeah. It's too real.
我会陪你录完
I'll record it with you,
但你必须答应我 这首歌♥不会公布
but only if you promise me that it's just for us,
只有你和我能听
nobody but you and me.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Okay. You ready? - Yeah.
-那就开始吧 -开始吧
- All right, let's do it then. - Yeah. Let's do it.
从头开始
Start it from the top.
我是琦琦·里昂 我要找德文
Uh, hi, I'm Cookie Lyon. I'm looking for Devon.
-他有份文件要签 -他不在家
- He was supposed to sign some papers. - He's not here.
我是他姐姐简妮 你想进来吗
I'm his sister, Janae. You want to come in?
好
Okay.
他把你和卢修斯
He's told me all about you
贾马尔 哈基姆的故事都告诉我了
and Lucious and Jamal and Hakeem.
他特别兴奋
He's so excited.
他非常有才华
Yeah, he's really talented.
这是天赋
It's a gift.
家里只有你们俩吗
Uh, is it just you two?
对 几年前我们失去了双亲
Yeah, we lost our parents a few years ago.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
坐
Sit.
好的
Okay.
我虽然移♥动♥得非常慢
Ugh, I move real slow,
但最后还是能到达目的地
but I get there eventually.
我这边的臀部要动手术
I need surgery on this hip,
但是联邦医疗保险付不了手术费
but Medicare won't cover it,
因为我没办法工作
and since I stopped working,
德文就同时在打四份工
Devon's working, like, four jobs.
我不希望自己成为他的累赘
I hate that he has to do all that for me.
我肯定他没有逞强
I'm sure he's not keeping tally.
你也会为他做同样的事
You'd do the same thing for him.
这就是家庭的真谛 对吧
That's what family does, right?
听起来像我妈会说的话一样
That sounds like something my mom would say.
他应该马上就回家了 你可以等他
He should be home soon. You're welcome to wait.
我还有一个会要参加
Uh, you know, I have another meeting I should get to.
但是 需不需要
But, um, is there something you would like
-我帮你做点什么 -没事
- for me to help you with in here? - Oh, I'm good.
你要把这些文件留下吗
Um, you want to leave those papers?
不 不用了 谢谢
no, I'm okay. Thank you.
贝基 进来吧
Becky. Come on in.
你把我叫来是为了得瑟吗
You call me over here to gloat?
德文归你了 好吗 我们退出
Devon is yours, okay? We're dropping out.
为什么
Why?
我不能给他现在需要的东西
I can't give him what he needs right now.
而帝国娱乐可以
Empire can.
就像卢修斯说的
And like Lucious says...
-艺人为重 -是的
- The artist comes first. I know. - Yes.
他雇我当助理的时候就这么跟我说
He said that to me when he hired me
你提拔我艺人开♥发♥部主管的那天
to be his assistant and you reminded me of that
也提醒过我
the day you promoted me to head of A&R.
贝基 答应我你会和他签合约的
Becky, promise me you'll get his contract signed.
让他拿到签约金 越快越好
Okay, get him that signing money ASAP.
琦琦 我答应你 我会好好照顾他的
Cookie, I promise you. I'm gonna take care of him.
好
Okay.
我们明天约同样的时间吧
Okay, we'll pick up same time tomorrow, okay?
-好的 -好的 晚安
- Yeah. - All right, good night.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你记得我在这工作过吧
You do remember I used to work here, right?
很晚了 我要回家了
Well, it's late, so, I'm-a just go home.
我已经回过家了
I've been home already.
我喂了孩子们 哄他们睡着
I fed the babies, put them to sleep.
甚至还给了保姆一点外快让她留下来
I even gave the nanny a little extra to stay.
哈基姆 你不能那么做
Hakeem, you can't just do that.
宝贝 你工作很辛苦了
Babe, you've been working hard.
我给你准备了点东西
I've got something for you.
我想向你证明我有多感激你
I-I want to show you how much I appreciate you.
来吧 让我带你看
Come on, let me show you, look.
专为你准备的 宝贝
Just for you, babe.
♪你能只看着我吗♪
♪Can you focus on me♪
H.E.R. - Focus
我知道你喜欢吃那个
I know you like that, so I made sure
所以我让厨师做好了 来尝尝
the chef cooked that for you. Hey, check it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
小提 抱歉我仓促地做了这些
Tee, I'm sorry I'm doing this on the fly,
但是我会一直支持你
but I can hold you down.
♪水流在奔腾 我却只看着你♪
♪Have the faucet's running and I keep looking at you♪
♪你沉迷于你的手♥机♥ 沉溺于自己的空间♪
♪Stuck on your phone and you're stuck in your zone♪
♪你无迹可寻♪
♪You don't have a clue...♪
听着
Look...
这真的很棒 但是我们不能 哈基姆
this is, this is really nice, but we can't, Hakeem.
所有人都回家了 宝贝
Everybody went home, babe.
♪最近我有些厌倦了♪
♪Lately I've been a little fed up♪
♪希望你能只专注于我♪
♪Wish you would just focus on me...♪
不 今晚与我无关
No, nah, nah, tonight not about me.
是你要好好享受
It's about you.
♪看着我的眼睛♪
♪Look me in my eyes♪
德文怎样了
Hey, how was Devon?
他面对合约犹豫了吗
Did he hiccup at the contract?
我们之间没有秘密 对吗
We said no secrets, right?
告诉我我们没有失去他
Tell me we didn't lose him.
不 我把他让给帝国娱乐了
No, I just gave him up to Empire.
-你什么 -我没办法看着那个男孩的脸
- You what? - I couldn't look that boy in the face
告诉他我不知道他什么时候才能拿到钱
and tell him I didn't know when his money was coming.
他的家庭破产了 他需要
His family's broke, he needs...
宝贝 我们要破产了
Baby, we're broke.
我知道你的心很好 亲爱的
Look, I know your heart's in the right place, baby,
但是我们需要的只是一个月
but all we needed was one month
然后我们就能让他与大公♥司♥签约了
and we could've got him a major label deal.
他没有一个月的时间 好吗
Well, he didn't have a month, okay?
我做了这个决定 怎么样
And I made a decision. How about that?
-放点盐和胡椒 -卢修斯先生
- Put some salt and pepper... - Mr. Lucious.
-琦琦女士 有位客人找你 -德文
- Ms. Cookie. You have a guest. - Devon.
卢修斯 这是德文
Lucious, this is Devon.
你没必要大老远跑过来
You didn't have to come all the way out here
告诉我你签了帝国娱乐
to tell me you signed with Empire.
我知道 我懂的
I know, I understand.
不 我过来是为了告诉你 我拒绝了
No, I came to tell you that I turned it down.
你说什么
What are you saying?
说真的
Honestly,
帝国娱乐让我看到了一整个新世界
Empire showed me a whole nother world.
是我梦寐以求的一切
And it was everything that I could imagine,
但你们让我感受到了家的温暖
but you guys made me feel like I was home.
简妮呢
What about Janae?
她也说你让她觉得像家人一样
She said you made her feel like family as well.
好
Well...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表