剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
但我们得马上开始化疗
We need to immediately start you on chemo.
安德鲁患了癌症
Andre has cancer.
你觉得我会错过你的演出吗
You think I'd miss your performance?
我看得出你喜欢她 她对你也有意思
I can tell you like her. She's into you, too.
一个人喝闷酒吗
Are you drinking alone?
希望有人陪
I hope not.
特雷热 你这是干什么
Treasure, what are you doing?
不 这样不行
No, this is not okay.
你个不要脸的贱♥货♥
You little dirty bitch!
安德鲁没去给我送钱
Andre never showed with my money.
他是最没才华的那个儿子
He's not the talented one.
你看到本·西蒙斯过人了吗
Ah, you see Ben Simmons pass up another jumper?
澳大利亚职业篮球运动员
真想不通他为什么不用右手
Man, I don't understand why he just don't use his right hand.
对吧
Right?
-给我支烟 -好好
- Give me a smoke? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你们好 二位
What's up, fellas?
你们要借火吗
Y'all looking for a light?
老天 卢修斯·里昂
Damn. Lucious Lyon?
很抱歉打扰你 先生
I mean, uh, I'm sorry to bother you, sir,
听说演出很精彩
but we heard the show was great.
-谢谢 兄弟 -不客气
- Thank you, brother. - Yeah.
记得让你们的家人和朋友们
Make sure you tell all your friends and your family
去看接下来的演出
to check out the next and upcoming dates,
因为我们要回馈粉丝 全部免费
because we doing this for the fans, and it's for free.
多保重 相信我们 兄弟
And y'all stay safe and trust the process, baby.
-好的 -谢谢 感激不尽
- All right. - Thanks, man. Appreciate it.
-支持帝国娱乐 -你看到了吗
- To the Empire. - Yeah. Did you see that?
真是疯狂
That was crazy, man.
可不是吗
Yeah, man.
♪我受够了摆弄♪
♪I'm so tired of playing♪
♪摆弄这副弓箭♪
♪Playing with this bow and arrow...♪
你来这做什么
What you doing here?
你现在想做的就只有这件事吗
Is that really what you want to do right now?
Portishead - Glory Box
♪其他女孩在玩♪
♪The other girls to play...♪
问问题
Ask questions?
♪因为我如此诱人♪
♪For I've been a temptress♪
♪很久♪
♪Too long...♪
这么半天才来
Took your ass long enough, man.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
-你知道流程 -是的先生
- You know the routine. - Yes, sir.
烧毁个人物品 砍掉四肢
Personal effects burned, limbs scattered.
这回可不容犯错
We can't afford any mistakes this time.
那个叫康威的助理检察官正盯着我
With Conway AUSA all over my ass.
♪给我个理由♪
♪Give me a reason♪
♪成为♪
♪To be♪
♪一个女人♪
♪A woman.♪
嘻哈帝国
第五季 第十四集
接电♥话♥ 小琦
Come on, Cook.
我是小琦 请留言
It's Cook, you know what to do.
该死
Damn.
前台 有什么能帮您的
Front desk, how can I assist you?
我是卢修斯·里昂 我妻子
This is Lucious Lyon. Did my wife
昨晚有没有开另一个房♥间
check into another room last night?
抱歉先生 我们没有记录
I'm sorry, sir, but we don't have any record of that.
目录 假若尖叫街能够讲话
"假若尖叫街能够讲话" 看这个
"If Squeal Street could Talk." See that...
恶搞詹姆斯·鲍德温小说
《假若比尔街能讲话》
真失礼
Disrespect.
美国黑人同性恋作家
尊重一下詹姆斯·鲍德温 拜托
Put some respect on James Baldwin. Come on.
得有人管管这群异性恋者了 宝贝
Straight people need to be stopped, babe.
不是吗
Ain't that right?
对 也得有人管管你了
Yeah, you must be stopped, too.
-离我远点 -好吧
- Back up off me. - Look... Okay,
但哈基姆负责制♥作♥会议
but Hakeem's taking care of the production meeting,
离你到现场校音还有好几个小时呢
and you don't have to be at your sound check for hours.
贾马尔
Jamal...
我不是按了"请勿打扰"吗
Yo, I put the "Do Not Disturb" thing on.
我是你♥爸♥ 小贾
This is your father, Mal.
♪宝贝 别沉迷在水滴和飞沫中♪
♪Girl, don't drown in the drip, splash.♪
太棒了 要的就是这个范
Yes! That's what I'm talking about!
你看出区别了吗
You see the difference?
去喝点水吧 姑娘们 好样的
Go ahead and get water, ladies. Good job.
爸 什么事
Dad, what's up?
贾马尔会在大堂等你
Jamal's meeting you in the lobby.
我要你们搭飞机
I need you guys on a plane
立即回到纽约的家中
and back in New York at home immediately.
好的
Okay.
卢修斯可能把他的脏钱藏到这几堵墙里了
Lucious probably hid his dirty-ass cash in these walls.
这本该是我的社区中心
It's supposed to be my community center.
怎么发这么大火
What is with the mood?
我以为你和卢修斯会为首战告捷庆功呢
I thought you and Luce would be riding high off opening night.
我没必要向你或者任何人解释 懂吗
I don't owe you or nobody else any explanations, okay?
我是个成年人
I'm grown.
也许吧 但你那张没洗的脸
Maybe not, but that little unwashed face
和没换过的衣服说明了一些问题
and last night's clothes owes to something.
怎么 你在外面待了一整晚吗
So what, you've been out all night, huh?
去哪寻欢作乐了
Did a little horseback?
你 不 我想打你
Ooh, you-- no, but I should hit you...
卢修斯
我没时间
I ain't got time...
那是什么意思
What's that about?
是卢修斯
It's Lucious.
你想让我怎么做
What you want me to do?
他说不出什么我爱听的话
He ain't got nothing to say I want to hear.
卢修斯 听着 现在不太方便
Hey, Luce. Listen, right now is not the-- it's not a good time.
等等 小琦
Uh... Wait, Cook.
是安德鲁
It's Andre.
晚期淋巴瘤听着很糟
Stage IV lymphoma never sounds good,
但多亏了泰瑞
but, um, but thanks to Teri,
我正在用阿霉素积极治疗
I'm on an aggressive cycle of doxorubicin.
蒽环类抗生素可能会有严重副作用
Anthracycline antibiotics can have aggressive side effects,
但目前为止 我的症状
but so far, my symptoms are all within the range
仍在斯温医生的预期范围内
of what Dr. Swain expected.
小安 我很抱歉
Dre, I'm sorry, uh,
你感觉怎么样
you know, how are you feeling?
现在有我们在这里
Well, he gonna feel a whole lot better
他就会感觉好多了 因为宝贝
now that we in the mix, 'cause, baby,
我们会请来世界上最好的医生
we gonna get the best doctors in the world,
让他们随时为你服务
and they gonna be at your beck and call.
妈 我已经有治疗计划了
Ma, I already have a plan.
-都是... -不 不
- It's all... - No, no,
我们会把这幢房♥子
we about to turn this house
改造成你见过的最棒的治疗设施
into the best treatment facility that you've ever seen.
这样的话 我跟你妈妈 就能陪在你身边
That way, me and your mama, we can be with you
-走过每一步 -是的
- every step of the way. - Yes,
我会重新安排我的行程
and I'm gonna rearrange my schedule.
而那个吉赛尔 终于可以站出来
And that Giselle, she can finally step up
获得她想要的虚名什么的...
and-and earn that bogus title, or whatever she is that...
-我们哪里都不去 -但我想让你们这么做
- We ain't going nowhere. - I'm not asking for that, though.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
贾马尔 你还有巡演
Jamal, you got the tour.
你这是说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别管巡演的事了 什么巡演
Forget a tour, I don't know her.
是的 现在
Yeah. Ain't no thinking
-不是说巡演的时候 -停
- about a damn tour right now, man. - Stop!
看到没有 就是因为这样我才不想告诉大家
See, this is exactly why I didn't want to tell anybody
我生病了
I was sick.
帝国娱乐的存亡
Empire's entire existence
都指着这次巡演 而巡演又指着领头...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表