剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Congratulations, Jamal.
你带窃听器来了吗
You bring your microphone?
我知道你特别喜欢搅里昂家的局
I know how you love to ruin Lyon family events.
今晚没什么大动作
No big announcements tonight.
好吧 给我过去乖乖坐着
All right, well, sit your black ass over there.
因为我们准备了惊喜
'Cause we got surprises.
我们准备了惊喜 宝贝
We got surprises, baby!
-淡定 -我们准备了惊喜
- Chill out! - We got surprises!
♪像你这样的女孩♪
♪Someone like you...♪
她来了 太棒了
Here she comes. Yes!
♪说我一直想要♪
♪Said I've always wanted...♪
她来了 他们来了
Here she come. Here they come.
♪宝贝♪
♪Baby♪
♪我一直需要♪
♪And I always needed♪
♪宝贝♪
♪Baby♪
我们为你们准备了惊喜
We got surprises for you.
现在请小心
Look out, now.
♪像你这样的女孩♪
♪Someone like you♪
绝对不行
Oh, hell no!
她这样会得性病的
She gonna end up with syphilis.
-该你了 小贾 -这是干什么
- You're up, Mal. - What the hell is this?
-老兄 快来吧 -让他上来
- Man, come on. - Get him up.
-来吧 -这是干什么
- Come on. - What is this?
来吧 老兄
Come on, man.
你们最好把手♥机♥都拿走
Y'all better all get rid of your phones.
我现在非常严肃
I'm dead-ass serious.
今晚这里发生的事之后绝不再提
What happens in Laviticus -will stay in Laviticus.
不行 他最好赶紧从我手上移开
Uh-uh. He better get his ass off my palm!
-不行 -快点行动
- Uh-uh. Uh-uh. - Let it happen!
好像我这么随性的人一样 大家好
Like I'm-a let it happen. Hello. Hello.
-很好 很好 -贝基
- All right. All right. - Becky!
-享受吧 -不行 停下
- Enjoy it. - No. Stop!
-他喜欢你 小贾 -别这样
- He likes you, Mal! - Stop it!
我很认真 喂
I'm serious. Hey.
-去呀 贾马尔 -别抵抗了
- Get it, Jamal! - Don't fight it.
如果我丈夫看到呢
What if my husband sees this, huh?!
我不想要这样
I do not want this!
那又怎样 像我这样慢慢爬你身上
So what? Me grinding up on you like this?
♪像你这样的女孩♪
♪Someone like you...♪
我听出来了
I know that voice.
骗到你了 贱♥人♥
Got you, bitch!
那就是你丈夫
That is your husband!
♪像你那样的女孩♪
♪Someone like you♪
我们这里需要更好的安保人员
We need better security in here.
你刚才收到了强制令
What you have there is an injunction
命令你撤掉你的狗腿子
ordering you to call off your little minions
让帝国娱乐的信任巡演继续
and allow the Empire Trust Tour to continue.
-你怎么拿到的 -记得我女友薇拉吗
- And how did you get that? - Remember my girlfriend, Vera?
她以前在地检办公室工作
She used to work for the D.A.'s office.
她跟我说有个地方法♥院♥的法官
And she told me about a certain district judge
喜欢拍自己的鸟
that likes to take pictures of his junk
然后发给年轻女孩
and send it to young girls.
所以你勒索他了
So you blackmailed him?
我 不 我想给他扣个白种男的帽子
Oh, I-- no, I prefer white-maled him.
反正你没有找到任何证据证明
Anyhoo, since you never found any evidence
帝国娱乐运输毒品
to Empire's drug trafficking,
法官命令你四十八小时内
the judge is ordering you to return
归还所有不当夺取的帝国娱乐财产
all property seized from Empire within 48 hours.
祝你日安
You have a nice day.
听着 这屋里的装♥修♥ 真的很挫
And, look, about the decor-- sucks.
♪舞蹈的我 身上的钻石宛如水光♪
♪Diamonds on me dancing look like water...♪
没人会想着婚礼的压力
Wasn't nobody thinking about no damn wedding stress.
你用巧克力色的激♥情♥
You took my mind off all the stupid stuff
让我忘记所有愚蠢的事
with your chocolate dynamite.
-弯腰弯腰弯腰 -该死 快点
- Mm, mm, mm. Bow! Bow! Bow! - Damn. Get it. Get it.
-不论如何 -怎么了
- Anyway... - What's up?
但是忽略邮件的话你没什么意见吧
But y-you're good with ignoring the e-mail, right?
不让《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》写我的故事
Keeping my story out of the Times?
是的 不关别人的事
Yeah, man, ain't nobody's business.
-你明白我在说什么吗 -当然
- You know what I'm saying? - Mm.
如果真的有人登了这件事
And if somebody does put it out there,
我们再慢慢处理
then we'll deal with it then.
没人可以破坏我和我宝贝的童话般婚礼
Ain't nobody gonna mess with me -or my baby's fairy-tale wedding.
所以这就是我的状态会导致的问题吗
Oh, so that's what my status does?
毁了你的童话
Mess with your fairy tale?
住口
Stop.
-你知道你对我而言多么完美 -行
- You know how perfect you are to me. - Okay.
-连讨人厌时也一样 -我没那么糟
- Even when you a pain in the ass. - I'm not that bad.
你有
You are.
我得走了
Well, I got to go,
因为我家人给我定了个宵禁 而我
'cause my folks have got me on a curfew, and I...
谁能猜到
Okay, who would have thought
你父母会成碍事的人
that your parents would be the extra ones?
你现在开始批评我家人了
Oh, so now you criticizing my folks?
行吧 我不说话了
Okay, you know what, I'm gonna shut my mouth
免得你取消婚礼
so that you don't actually cancel this wedding.
-那就这样 -对
- That's it. - Yes.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
去吧 去吧
Go. Go.
♪我身上钻石舞动如水♪
♪Diamonds on me dancing look like water...♪
我不能一个人出席贾马尔的婚礼
I can't show up to Jamal's wedding alone
而提安娜却和德文一起出席
with Tiana showing up with Devon.
我要去撩海文
You know what? I'm- a hit up Haven.
她也不错
She fine as hell.
如果你真的对提安娜没感觉了
If you're really over Tiana,
你干嘛还老看她状态
why you always checking on her?
你对我的人生又知道多少
Hey, man, what you know about my life?
怎么回事 我错过了什么
What's up, y'all? What'd I miss?
错过看我差点收拾掉那个混血里昂
You missed me about to kick this half- Lyon's ass.
我们都流着一半里昂的血
You know, we're all half- Lyons.
基因就是这样组合遗传的
That's how genetics works.
小安 我知道你是好意
Yo, Dre, I know your heart was in the right place,
但你邀请他前
but you actually should've asked me
-该先问过我 -我在这呢 能听见
- before you invited him. - I'm right here. I can hear you.
我就看着你呢 我知道你在这里
I'm looking right at you. I know you here.
我是看在父亲的面子上才给你好脸色
I'm only being cordial to you out of respect for our father.
但我才不会挥一挥魔杖
But I ain't about to wave some magic wand,
表现得像你从没下过那些黑手一样
act like every shady thing you did didn't happen.
我也不会挥一挥魔杖
I'm not gonna wave a magic wand
就忘记卢修斯
and forget all the dime bags
-卖♥♥给我妈的那些毒品 -你知道吗
- that Lucious sold to my mother. - You know what?
从小到大 他都有对不住我们的地方
He did shady stuff to all of us growing up.
行了
All right. Okay.
我们别现在吵 我们是家人
Let's not do this now. We're family.
正因如此我们才应该吵
That's why we should do this.
金斯利 我们怎么能确定你不会
Kingsley, how do we know you're not gonna
再次对我们家族下手
try to take our family down again?
你们没法确定
You don't.
正因如此你才能确信我真的是里昂家的一员
But isn't that how you know I'm a real Lyon?
-你听见了吗 -行了
- You see that? - Okay, let's...
他等于跟我们说他有可能
He's literally telling us that there's a possibility
-再次下黑手 -拜托 金斯利
- he could do this again. - Come on, now, Kingsley.
我请你来是来讲和的
I invited you here to make peace.
你现在是最年长的 这意味着你得
You're the oldest now. That means you got to take up
做家里的顶梁柱 做我们的后盾
the mantle for this family and have our backs.
你能做到吗
Now, can you do that?
我问你 你能做到吗
I'm asking you, can you do that?
能
Yeah.
让我们过得开心点
Let's have a good time.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯 小安
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表