剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Can you do that for me? Please.
我是这么看的 杰夫
So here's how I see it, Jeff.
要么帝国娱乐归我管 要么明天的头版
I run Empire, or tomorrow's front page
就会写你这个里昂家小崽子的事
tells the world about the littlest Lyon cub.
-是最大的 -抱歉
- Eldest. - Oh, sorry.
我不喜欢被勒索 但我跟你实话说
I don't like to be blackmailed, but I've got to give it to you.
你让我知道 当我们携手时
You've opened my eyes to exactly what the two of us
到底能做成什么
would be capable of together.
你说太多了 杰夫 我只需要一个回答
These are a lot of words, Jeff, and I just need one.
行还是不行
Yes or no.
行
Yes.
但有一个条件
With a caveat.
做我的联合首席执行官
Be my co-CEO.
我在这里埋了很多地雷
I've laid a whole lot of landmines around here,
没有我的帮助 你会引爆所有地雷
and you are going to step in all of them without my help.
但是携手合作
But together,
我们能管理帝国娱乐并摧毁卢修斯·里昂
we can run Empire and destroy Lucious Lyon.
同甘共苦
Thick or thin.
成败在此
Sink or swim.
成交
Deal?
公♥司♥对早上喝香槟有什么规定吗
What's the company policy about drinking champagne before noon?
我们到了
Here we go.
还有…
And...
欢迎回家 昆西
欢迎回家 昆西
Welcome home, Quincy.
你准备了一棵圣诞树
Oh, you got a tree.
没错
That's right.
圣诞快乐 儿子
Merry Christmas, son.
现在还没到圣诞节
It's not even Christmas yet.
管他的 打开吧 对我来说圣诞已经到了
Well, open it anyway. It feels like it to me.
我儿子回家了 清白无罪
My son is home, fully exonerated.
谢谢你 安德鲁
Thanks to you, Andre.
还有那个主动认罪的男人
And the man who stepped forward and admitted to the crime.
好了 你别再说了
Now, you need to stop that.
我知道你帮了我什么忙
I know what you did to help me,
我知道你为了帮我儿子都做了什么
I know what you did to help my son.
所以 我想让你知道
And so, you need to hear this:
你是上帝给我们的祝福
you are a blessing to us.
拆礼物吧 伙计
Open it, man.
"欢迎回家
"Welcome home.
想做什么 想去哪儿都行"
Anything. Anywhere."
什么都行 你想做什么
Anything. What do you want to do?
在沙滩上 吃热狗
Hot dogs, at the beach.
沙滩 在十二月去
The beach? In December?
没错
Yeah.
听起来很完美
That sounds perfect.
我明天都有空 所以我们可以享受一整天
And I have all of tomorrow off, so we can make a full day of it.
听着 我得走了
Listen, I should, uh, get going.
欢迎回家 战士
Welcome home, soldier.
你明天也跟我们一起吧
Why don't you join us tomorrow?
我还有很多工作要做 但是
I mean, I-I got a lot of work to catch up on, but, um,
如果你们需要什么 就打电♥话♥给我
if you need anything, you know, call me.
谢谢你 安德鲁
Thank you, Andre.
不客气 回见 昆斯
Yep. Later, Quince.
好 伙计
All right, man.
过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here.
确保是优质佳酿白兰地 可不能让人抱怨
And make sure it's V.S.O.P., because we can't have people
我们用廉价的酒水赞助商
complaining about we had cheap liquor sponsors.
-你都记住了吗 -你看到我做笔记了
- Are you getting all of this? - You see me taking notes?
我什么也没看见 我看到那棵树还没完工
Yeah, I don't see nothing. I see that tree ain't finished.
这些都是什么
What is all of this?
-来看我们孩子怎么说 -帝国娱乐
- Watch our boy do his thing. - ...the Empire.
曾经由非裔美国人运营的帝国娱乐
Has the once African American-owned Empire
是不是成了执法部门监视
become a law enforcement weapon used to surveil
黑色和棕色肤色用户的武器
its black and brown customers?
帝国娱乐
窃听麦克风
用户数据分♥析♥
人种 年龄
白人 34%
黑人 41%
帝国娱乐早已开始收集用户数据
Empire has been gathering customer data:
用户偏好
user preferences,
消费习惯 甚至地理追踪
spending habits, even geo-tracking,
把它卖♥♥给出价最高的人
and selling it to the highest bidder.
帝国娱乐流媒体
二十多年来 科技公♥司♥一直在销♥售♥你的信息
Tech companies have been selling your info for over 20 years.
他们的客户通常是那些
Their customers are usually other companies
想要把商品卖♥♥给这些用户的公♥司♥
wanting to sell you something.
但在调查了高价购买♥♥
But after investigating the shadow entities
这些信息的影子实体之后
paying top dollar for your info,
用户数据销♥售♥收益分♥析♥
廉价盒子 公正产业 鞋之爱 戴维马特
我们发现了帝国娱乐最大的客户
we have discovered Empire's biggest client.
3400万用户信息被销♥售♥
执法部门
Law enforcement.
-政♥府♥一直在 -天呐 天呐
- Officials have been... - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
该死 为什么是警♥察♥叔叔
Damn, why it got to be po-po?
如果你想知道谁该为此负责
And if you're wondering who's responsible,
那就是硅谷巨星
Silicon Valley superstar,
新任帝国娱乐首席执行官
recently-appointed CEO of Empire
整个行动的幕后策划者
and the mastermind behind the whole operation...
帝国娱乐
窃听麦克风
杰夫·金斯利
Jeff Kingsley.
金斯利毕业于斯坦福大学
Kingsley, a graduate of Stanford University
是凯利·帕特尔的得力助手
and right-hand man to Kelly Patel...
走好不送 贱♥人♥
Bye, bitch!
这就是雪藏我音乐的下场
That's what he gets for putting my music in a vault.
没错 你们都要感谢我的未婚夫 我的未婚夫
Yeah, and y'all can thank my fiancé, mine.
-是的 是的 是他做到的 -好了
- Yeah, yeah, he did his thing. - All right.
-他做到了 -现在大家都开心了吗
- He did it. - So are we all happy now?
没错 这只是开始
Yeah, it's a start.
什么意思 只是开始
What you mean, it's a start?
结束了 这章翻过去了
It's a finish. That's the end of that chapter.
结束了 好吗 我们要开始新的一章
The end, okay? We're starting a new one.
里昂家族经纪公♥司♥ 好吗
LFM Management, okay?
还有 你难道不该去排练吗
And hey, aren't you supposed to be at rehearsal?
我们正在享受里昂时刻
We're having a Lyon moment.
不 你现在站在这里
No, you standing up here
对着电视 对着他流口水 像个笨蛋一样
drooling at the TV, at him, like a bobblehead.
拜托
Oh, come on.
带着你得意的样子一起出去
Get your big bubblehead-ass out of here.
我们正开心呢 伙计
We was having a good time, man
-你真扫兴 -爸
- You're just a buzzkill. - Daddy...
你知道吗 你继续大吃特吃吧
You know what? You can keep shoving food
大肥嘴
in your fat piehole.
真"性感" 大粗腿加大肚子
That's sexy. Nubby leg and a fat gut.
-继续说 看看会发生什么 -你说什么
- Keep talking, see what happens. - What you say?
没什么
Nothing.
好了 我希望你集中注意力
Now, I want, I want you to just focus.
我不知道到底什么更糟糕
I don't know what's worse:
是数据挖掘还是向政♥府♥销♥售♥用户信息
the data mining or selling customer info to the government.
这与我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with this.
这是卢修斯·里昂搞的鬼
This is entirely Lucious Lyon.
和他儿子同居的
His son is shacked up
就是写这份报道的黑客记者
with this hack reporter that ran the story.
得了吧 这个小插曲现在损害了母公♥司♥
Save it. This little sideshow is now damaging the parent company.
我的品牌合作伙伴纷纷"跳船"
I've got brand partners jumping ship
就像船着火了在下沉一样
like it's sinking and on fire.
我只需要知道你们之中
All I need to know is which one
到底谁会被他们干掉
of you is gonna fall on their sword.
首先要止损
First thing is damage control.
我会让公♥关♥部门撰写
I'll have publicity draft a letter
再由我亲自公布
that I will deliver myself.
你能让你这边的媒体关系
Can you have media relations
增加一下曝光率吗
increase bandwidth on your end?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表