剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
帝国娱乐让我看到了一整个新世界
Empire showed me a whole nother world.
德文
我拒绝了
And I turned it down.
你们让我感受到了家的温暖
You guys made me feel like I was home.
我没法在这里保护我的儿子 真是急死我了
It kills me not to be able to protect my son in there.
如果你想要 给你了 是一首新歌♥
If you want it, it's yours. It's a new song.
我会陪你录完 但这首歌♥不会公布
I'll record it with you, but it's just for us.
凯已经毫无音讯四十八个小时了
We haven't heard anything from Kai in 48 hours.
他们在路边找到了他的钱包和手♥机♥
They found his wallet and his cell phone.
不 妈
No, Ma.
仍然失踪 凯·吉文斯
我们将持续追踪报道
We continue to track the latest information
失踪记者凯·吉文斯的最新消息
regarding missing reporter Kai Givens,
目前他已失踪五天
who has now been missing for five days.
我无法想象没有他的人生
I can't even imagine my life without him.
当我心脏病发作的时候
You know, when I had my heart attack,
你知道是什么支撑我挺过来的吗
you know what kept me alive?
你那吊炸天的儿子们
Your crazy-ass sons?
是啊 我的宝贝们当然是一方面
Yeah, of course my babies did,
但主要是你父亲的那张脸
but it was your father's face.
知道自己生命中仍有挚爱
Yeah, knowing I had that kind of love
让我努力抗争
to come back to kept me fighting,
而凯也会为这种爱坚持下去
and that kind of love is gonna keep Kai fighting, too.
记住我的话
Mark my word.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
新闻团队的境遇尚不明了
For what has happened to this news team,
仍然失踪 凯·吉文斯
绑匪并未索要赎金
and there have been no demands for ransom.
接吧
Answer.
接电♥话♥ 儿子 给
Answer the phone, boy. Here.
你好
Hello?
好的
Okay.
好的 是的
Okay, yeah.
了解
Understood.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们找到凯了
They found Kai.
我就说嘛 儿子 过来
I told you, boy! Come here.
他们把他找回来了 把他找回来了
So they brought him back. They brought him back here.
-是啊 -他现在在医院
- Yes. - He's-he's at the hospital.
♪信任所爱...♪
♪Trust in love...♪
杰克逊 我敢说你从还做我的助理时起
I'm telling you, Jackson, you ain't heard talent like this
就再没听过这样的天籁之音了
since back in the day when you was still my intern.
那是很久以前的事了 卢修斯
That was a long time ago, Lucious.
那时得在脖子上挂根里昂链子
Back when dripping a Lyon chain around your neck
才能证明自己
made you somebody.
不过你说的对
It's true, though.
德文有我要找的特质
Devon's got what I'm looking for,
但一段样歌♥已经不够了 卢
but a demo ain't enough anymore, Lu.
等等 从什么时候开始的
Wait, since when?
天赋 真正的天赋 是不会变的
I mean, talent, true talent, that don't change.
这孩子
This kid?
不 德文 记住他的名字
No. Devon. Remember that.
他很幸运有你给撑腰
He lucky you backing him.
要不他也只会是沧海一粟
Otherwise he'd get lost in the shuffle.
等你有更多东西给我听的时候再联♥系♥我
Hit me up when you got more for me to hear.
其实 这周五
You know, actually, um, we're hosting
我们要举办一个试听会
this listening party this Friday.
我想先把他介绍给你
Um, thought I'd come by here and give you first crack at him
因为咱们俩很有交情
since you and me go way back,
但也可以按你的方式来
but we can do it your way.
我还要见其他几位业内人士
I'm-a have a couple other industry folk there,
当你们看过他的现场表演之后
and I tell you, this might get real cutthroat
一定会抢破头的
when y'all see him perform live,
所以开个好价吧 兄弟
so bring your best offer, man.
已经两年了 各位
It's been two years, gentlemen.
敬永远的兄弟会
Fratres, usque in sempiternum.
敬永远的兄弟会
Frat brothers forever.
你最近怎么样 好久不见
How you doing, man? It's been a minute.
是啊 被关起来自然见不到
Yeah, that's what happens when you get locked up.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
天呐 你们严肃的跟都刚出狱似的
Damn, you'd think you all just got out from serving time.
好了 放松点
Come on now, loosen up.
安德鲁·里昂和你们重聚了 来吧
Andre Lyon is in the building with you guys. Come on, now.
听说你又开始经营家族生意了
Heard you getting back into the family business.
是的 算是个创业公♥司♥
Yeah, you know, it's like a start-up.
全家人都全心投入 努力奋斗
Everybody's pitching in and hanging in there
直到我们开始盈利
till we get into the black.
需要我们给你找点咨♥询♥的活吗
Do you need us to throw some consulting cases your way?
我有案底 情况可能很复杂
With my record, that might be complicated.
没关系 我们都知道你不是真正的罪犯
Come on, we all know you're not a real criminal.
我是实实在在被定罪的
Yeah, my-my conviction's pretty real.
是啊 但你不是那种得被关起来
Yeah, but you're not one of these dangerous animals
然后马上扔掉钥匙的危险分子
they need to just lock up and throw away the key.
好吧
Well, uh...
狱中也不是所有人都毫无人性
not everybody in there is an animal, you know?
-是啊 -是啊 不过你是我们中的一员
- Yeah. - Yeah, but you are one of us.
-敬安德鲁 -安德鲁
- To Andre. - Andre.
干杯
Cheers.
-我要找凯·吉文斯 -在那
- Hi. Uh, Kai Givens. - Right over there.
他在那 妈
He's right there, Mom.
凯 你好吗
Kai. Hey. You okay?
过来
Come here.
-你还好吗 -是的 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm all right.
那就好
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
感谢上帝
Thank goodness.
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
-宝贝 -你能笑一笑吗
- Baby. - Can I see that smile?
-算了吧 -你能笑一笑吗 求你了
- Oh, come on. - Can I see that smile, please?
-这就是我回来的原因 -我告诉过你
- That's what got me home. - I told you.
-我没跟你说过吗 -她确实说了
- Didn't I tell you that? - She literally did.
-她说了 -你别再这样吓我的宝贝
- She did. - Don't you scare my baby like that again.
-再也不会了 我保证 -好吧
- Never. I promise. - Okay.
-欢迎回来 甜心 -谢谢
- Welcome back, sweetheart. - Thank you.
发生了什么 发生了什么
What happened? What happened?
我和我的队员被伏击了
Me and my crew got ambushed.
他们追击我们 我不知道是怎么做到的
Th-They were chasing us, and I-I don't know how,
但我们逃了出来 成功过了边境
but we escaped and then made it across the border.
瞧瞧 你是一个英雄
Look at you, a hero.
抱歉打断你们 但能否让我和患者独处
Hate to interrupt, but, uh, if you give us the room,
再交待几句 他就归你们了
I'll wrap this up and you can have him all to yourself.
-好的 -不不不 别担心 医生
- Yeah. - No, no, nah, no, no. Don't worry about it, Doc.
他们是我的家人
This-this is family.
-来 -你的手臂只受了轻伤
- Come on. - Your arm laceration is minor.
这周就能拆线
The stitches should dissolve within the week.
你的检查结果出来了
Your labs came back.
病毒载量稍有增加
Your viral load is slightly elevated.
这在我们意料之中
It's to be expected.
毕竟你停用了抗艾滋病病毒药物
You've been off your HIV meds,
你的免疫系统在战斗
and your immune system was fighting
防止伤口受到感染
to keep your wound from getting infected.
我们很快就会让你的病毒载量
We'll have your viral load levels
降低至不可检测水平
back to undetectable in no time.
抱歉 贾马尔
Uh, excuse me. Yeah, hey, Jamal.
我们给他们一些私人空间
Let's give them some privacy.
没错 我爱你
Yeah, yeah. I love you.
-我也爱你 -我爱你
- I love you, too. - I love you.
好了 好了
All right. Okay.
为什么那个医生刚刚说的就像
Why is that doctor saying all those words in there
凯有艾滋病病毒一样
like Kai has HIV?
因为凯确实有艾滋病病毒 妈
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表