剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I went to jail for 17 years
就为了让你建立这家公♥司♥
so you could build it!
♪你无法打倒我♪
♪You can't take me down...♪
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon
是我父亲
is... my father.
我们希望你们第一个知道这个消息
We wanted you to be the first to know
我向安妮卡求婚了
that I have asked Anika to be my lovely wife.
♪徘徊在崩溃边缘♪
♪And I'm on the verge♪
帝国娱乐就是我的命 琦琦 是我的传承
Empire was my destiny, Cookie. It was my legacy!
你你你 什么都是你
You, you, you! Everything is you!
没事 卢修斯
It's okay, Lucious.
♪我渴求不止于此♪
♪I need something more♪
♪如今感觉日子艰难♪
♪And now I feel some days of trouble♪
♪于医院中♪
♪In the hospital♪
♪若是我 我会远离 远离♪
♪I would stay away, I would stay away...♪
恭喜 卢修斯
Congratulations, Lucious.
我看见特雷热今晚的表演了
I saw Treasure tonight on stage,
我得说
and I gotta say...
真令我刮目相看
I'm impressed.
但我们有个问题
But we have a problem.
你儿子 安德鲁
Your son, Andre,
没去给我送钱
never showed with my money.
显然 他是最没才华的那个儿子了
Clearly, he's not the talented one.
但这也是件好事 因为老实说
It's kind of fortuitous, though, because it's fair to say
特雷热表现这么棒 身价必须涨啊
Treasure's value's gone up since she just killed it.
我不能轻易就放她走
And I couldn't possibly let her go
开价起码不能少于五万
for less than... 50 grand...
每月五万
A month.
我知道这是一大笔钱
I know that sounds like a lot of coin,
但我们都清楚她值这个价
but we both know she's worth it.
好吧
Okay.
也许我们能商量出一个大家都满意的价格
Perhaps we can strike some sort of suitable compromise.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表