剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I mean, his pops already checked out, so that doesn't work.
他有妹子吗
He got a girl?
没有 所以他才惦记我的
Nah. That's why he coming at mine.
我觉得布莱克现在一无所有
Yeah, I really don't think Blake got anything going on right now.
有点可怜呢
I mean, it's kind of sad.
或许你该拿这一点做文章
Maybe that's what you should talk about.
把我手♥机♥递给我
Hey, yo, pass me my phone.
所以你要开始炸了吗
So you just gonna go off the dome?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你们好吗
Hey, what's up, world?
哈基姆的直播间
我知道你们听了布莱克的攻击歌♥
I know you heard Blake diss
在等着我回击
and you're waiting for me to reply.
但你们得等好些年了
But you gonna be waiting for years,
因为我和布莱克之间的恩怨
because this beef between me and Blake--
顶多火一到两个星期
it'll sell records for, like, one or two weeks,
然后呢 你们就忘了
and then what? Y'all forget about it,
而我的家人却要趟此浑水
and then my family gets dragged through the mud?
不行 我才不要那样的生活
Nah, I ain't about that life.
我有两个可爱的孩子
I got two beautiful children
他们对我来说比这场恩怨更重要
that mean more than this battle to me.
所以我要结束这件事
So I'm deading this right now.
我要让它停止
I'm shutting it down.
我下线了
Out.
这是干嘛
Yo, what did you just do?
有些事一开始就不应该发生
Something that shouldn't even been there in the first place.
我要去看我的宝贝们了
I'm-a go check on my babies.
有什么好消息
So, what's good, man?
看看你
Look at you.
你气色不错
Yeah, you're looking good.
-外面挺好的吧 -你知道的
- Outside treating you well? - Ah, you know.
外面对我们这样的人从来不太好
As well as it ever treated men like us.
有人欺负昆西吗
Anybody bothering Quincy?
没有 我说过我会保护他
Nah. I told you I'd look out for him.
不过 我该对你说实话
Uh... I got to be real with you, though.
他有些时候不太好受
He has had some bad days.
我怕他崩溃
I'm afraid he's gonna crack.
所以我才来的
That's why I'm here.
我一直在策划媒体闪电战的事 迈尔斯
I've been planning this media blitz thing, Miles.
花了太长时间了 所以...
It's taking too long, so...
小安 你刚出狱
Dre, you fresh out.
你现在应该操心自己的事
Why you still doin' for Quincy
为什么还管昆西
when you need to just do for you?
因为我管的了
Because I can.
我也应该管
And I should.
听着
Listen...
我要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
不是个小忙
Now, it's not a small one,
但我会让你帮的值得
but I can make it worth your while.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
坎迪斯 对不起
Candace, I'm sorry.
我就是有点担心
I was just being concerned.
我说过我没事了
I told you, I'm fine.
行
Okay.
那你能帮我吗
Well, can you help me, then?
波西娅认为我应该多在网上传些
Porsha thinks I need to be more personal
私生活 所以呢
on Instagram, so...
要不我们拍个视频
Maybe we do a video, um,
给大家看看自家人自家姐妹
showing the world how we work together as a family,
是怎么合作的
as "Sistors."
让我化个妆
Mm. Let me go get my face on.
-行 -妈 爸来了
- All right. - Mom, Dad's here.
什么 不
What?! No!
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing coming here?
你知道我在工作对吧
You do see I'm at work, right?
我不是来吵架的 我需要我的黑西装
I'm not here to fight. I just need my black suit.
我顺路去家里找
I stopped by the house to get it
发现我的钥匙开不了门
and found out my keys no longer work.
至于吗 坎迪斯
Really, Candace?
要是你照我说的
If you had gotten your stuff
早早把东西拿出去
out of there when I asked you to...
你滚出我家
Uh- uh. You need to get out of my house.
-这不关你事 -这是我的房♥子
- This is not your business. - This is my house,
就关我事
so it is.
富兰克林 把你钥匙给你♥爸♥
Franklin, give your father your keys.
我不想给
I don't want to.
给他
Do it.
你们看什么看
What are y'all looking at?
离婚就这样 知道吗
This is what divorce looks like, okay?
妈 我不想让他去那里
Mom, I don't want him there.
儿子 会没事的
Son... it'll be okay.
他在我们家里
He's in our house.
求你 我们得走了
Please. We need to go.
对不起 琦琦 我们得走了
I'm sorry, Cook. We got to go.
来吧
Come on.
刚刚什么鬼
What the hell just happened?
他们都害怕凯文 就这么回事
They're both scared of Kevin, that's what happened.
你有什么需要吗
You need something?
我来邀请你去我家吃晚餐
I came to invite you to my house for dinner.
什么
Excuse me?
杰夫 要是你和我要合作
Jeff, if you and I are gonna work together,
那我们得了解彼此
we need to get to know each other.
所以我们一起吃顿饭吧
So how about we break some bread?
你说真的 你
Are you serious? You're...
你邀请我去你家
you're inviting me to your home?
好话不说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
行吧
All right.
我去
I'm in.
好
Good.
八点
Eight o'clock.
妈
Hey, Ma.
你今天怎么样
How you doing today?
我有好消息要告诉你
I have some good news.
那个怪物邀请我去他的巢穴
The monster has invited me into his lair.
我正在接近他
I'm getting closer to him.
他以为他能伏击我
He thinks he can ambush me.
我会让他为他对你做的事
I will make him pay
付出代价
for what he did to you.
我发誓
I swear.
我真盼着胡安妮塔回来做全职
Man, I can't wait till Juanita come back full-time.
你知不知道你有时候说话特酸
You ever think about how bougie you sound sometimes, though?
-兄弟 闭嘴 -简直惨不忍♥睹
- Man, shut up. - Just, like, so beyond raggedy.
-闭嘴 -杰夫
- Shut up. - Hey, Jeff.
-你好 -欢迎 兄弟 没想撇开你开始
- Hey. - Welcome, man. Didn't mean to start without you,
但土豆泥凉得快
but the mashed potatoes get cold quick.
我不知道全家人都来呢
I didn't realize the whole family would be here.
你最好快点拿个盘子
Well, you better hurry up and make you a plate,
因为我们这里没有佣人啦
'cause we don't have servants around here no more.
你们都知道你们的兄弟要结婚了吗
Did y'all know your brother was getting married?
你终于鼓起勇气告诉她了
Oh, you finally sacked up and told her, huh?
我们一直都知道 妈 你太迟钝了
We been knew, Ma. You're late.
我跟你讲
Yeah, I'm telling you something,
不知道我准没准备好看我儿子跟男人结婚
I'm not sure I'm ready to see my son marry a dude,
但我得说 凯是个好人
but I have to say, Kai's a nice guy.
爸 闭嘴
Dad, shut up, all right?
你得跟其他人一样到场坐好
Your ass is gonna be sitting there like everybody else.
别让我闭嘴
Don't be telling me to shut up.
-我会把勺子插♥你♥脖子上 -闭嘴
- I'll stab you - in the neck with a spoon. - Shut up.
你是说我是最后一个知道的吗
You mean to tell me I'm the last to know?
-我把最好的留到最后 -小子
- I saved the best for last. - Oh, boy.
妈 另外 没人想让你把这事
Ma, also, don't nobody want you putting them on blast
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表