剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
- Excuse me. - What do you want, Lucious?
上次你来的时候
Last time you dropped by,
你专门来否定了你的儿子
you spent the time denying your own son.
不 我上次是来问你
No, I stopped by to ask you about the son
这个我不知道我有的儿子
that you never told me I had.
那又怎样
So what?
现在 突然之间
Now, all of a sudden,
你觉得你是他父亲了吗
you feel like being his dad after all?
听着 特蕾西 我不是来跟你
Look, Tracy, I didn't come here to argue with you
吵一些三十五年前的事情的
about something that happened 35 years ago.
为什么不呢 你三十五年前
Why not? I'm still paying for
对我做的事情让我至今还在付出代价
what you did to me 35 years ago.
我对你做的事情
What I did to you?
我对你做什么了
What did I do to you?
告诉我啊
Tell me.
你知道的
You know.
我知道的只有杰夫告诉我的
All I know is some story Jeff told me
你把他带去我家
about you bringing him to my house.
我根本记不起来那件事
I mean, back at a time I couldn't even remember.
我想要你了解你的儿子
I wanted you to know your son.
你想要我了解我的儿子
You wanted me to know my son
但你从来没告诉我有这个儿子
that you never told me I had.
现在你反倒怪我了
And now you're blaming me for that.
还是说这所有的一切都怪我呢
Or you blaming me for all of this?
-都怪你 都是你的错 -我的错吗
- All of it. It's all your fault. - My fault?
你才是那个毒瘾缠身的人
You were the one that got cracked out.
你把我儿子变成了我的敌人
You turned my son into my enemy.
你让我成了坏人
You made me the bad guy 'cause you couldn't deal
因为你处理不好你自己的破事
with your own crap.
你还对他撒了那些谎
And you told him those lies.
听着 特蕾西
Ah, look, Tracy,
我来这里不是
I didn't come here
为了试图去改写或修补我们的过去
to try and rewrite or fix our past.
我只是想让我们的儿子有个更好的未来
I just want to make a better future for our son.
好吗
Okay?
我只是想跟我的儿子
I just want to have
建立起关系
a relationship with my son.
从前的我们是多么潇洒
We were so fly back then.
你总是打扮得很精神
You always dressed so fresh,
我也是个会跳舞的可爱白人女孩
and I was that cute white girl who could dance.
我曾经梦到我们结婚
You know, I used to dream that we'd get married
生子 搬进大房♥子
and have a baby and move into a big house.
实现了三分之一也不错 对吧
One out of three ain't bad, right?
特蕾西
Tracy.
我请求你
I'm asking you...
帮忙在我和我儿子之间
to help build a bridge
架起一座桥梁
between me and my son.
我恳求你
I'm saying please.
这得由他决定
It's gonna be his decision.
但我会跟他谈谈的
But I'll talk to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到新泽西
花♥园♥州公路
Gunna - Big Shot
♪为我手表镶钻♪
♪Put some diamonds in my watch♪
♪我手表镶钻♪
♪Diamonds in my watch♪
♪阔气如同大腕♪
♪Ballin' like a big shot♪
♪阔气如同大腕♪
♪Ballin' like a big shot...♪
小哈
Hey, Keem.
哈基姆
Hakeem. Um...
行了 你好
There we go. Hi.
我需要你帮个忙
So, I need a favor.
说吧
Talk to me.
德文终于录完了他的唱片
Devon has finally finished his album,
坦白说很出色 再坦白点说
and, honestly, it's incredible, and even more honestly,
我也出了不少力
I had a lot to do with that, so...
谢谢你
you know, thank you,
但我在想 有什么
but I was thinking, what better way
比由你把德文介绍给粉丝更好呢
to introduce Devon to the fans than through you.
不
Nah.
我还在这里呢
Hi. I'm still here.
为什么不
Uh, why not?
-因为我带火了布雷克 -所以呢
- Because I brought Blake out. - So?
而帮了那个忙给我惹了一堆破事
And that "Solid" brought us a lot of drama.
所以不
So nah.
首先
All right, first of all,
德文不是布雷克
Devon is not Blake,
其次 那堆破事都怪你 你心里清楚
and secondly, that drama was all you and you know it.
你看 你也说了
See, here you go again.
最近我得专心管我自己的事
I need to focus on myself these days.
最近这段日子有什么特别的
How is that different than any other day?
♪阔气如同大腕♪
♪Ballin' like a big shot♪
♪阔气如同大腕♪
♪Ballin' like a big shot...♪
我们没得谈了
Oh, we're done here.
行吧 非常感谢
All right, well, thanks a lot.
早安 小琦
Good morning, Cook.
我猜你已经准备好我的支票了对吧
So I'm guessing you got my check ready, right?
你说什么呢
Uh, what the hell check are you talking about?
卢修斯在吗
Is Lucious around?
卢修斯不在 他早走了 怎么
No, Lucious ain't here, he left already. Why?
宝贝 他居然有胆打电♥话♥来找你
Honey. You know he had the nerve to call me looking for you?
显然 我们正在做第二阶段的巡演工作
Apparently, you and I are doing phase two of the tour.
别担心
No, just relax.
放心 我什么也没说
Relax, though, I didn't say nothing.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
宝贝 别谢天谢地 谢我
Honey, don't thank God, thank me.
这是不是和你之前在一起的那个男的有关
Is this about the guy that you were with?
姐 我以为这事已经结束了
Sis, I thought he was one and done.
我们没睡 行吗 别担心
We're not sleeping together, okay, so relax.
你没出轨干嘛还让我替你打掩护
So then why you got me covering for your non-cheating ass?
因 因为我和他的友谊维持了六个礼拜
Beca... because I've had a-a friendship for six weeks,
卢修斯不会理解的
and that, Lucious wouldn't understand.
我洗耳恭听
Oh, well, you have my full attention.
自从安德鲁病了
Damon Cross has been helping me get through
达蒙·克洛斯就一直在帮我疏导心结
since Andre got sick, okay?
那我呢 你老公呢
Well, what about me or your husband?
我们不能帮你疏导心结
We can't help you get through?
达蒙能理解因为他女儿得过癌症
Look, Damon understands because his daughter battled cancer,
他理解我经历了什么
so he knows what I'm going through.
而卢修斯
And Lucious...
他不愿意听我倾诉
he won't hear me.
达蒙不一样
Damon is different.
姐 我想唯一的区别
Sis, I think the only difference is
就是你还没跟他上过床
is that you're not sleeping with him yet.
我说 你们真没上♥床♥对吧
I mean, you're really not, right?
不是每个人都跟你一样浪的 卡罗尔
Everybody ain't a ho like you, Carol, okay?
我没跟他睡
No, I'm not.
我爱卢修斯
I love Lucious.
就是他现在没法给我我需要的东西
He's just not giving me what I need right now.
行吧 姐 你就这么干吧
All right, sis, do you.
不过我告诉你 瞒着你老公
But I'm telling you, if you're lying to your husband,
向另外一个男人诉衷肠
and leaning on another man,
这绝对会让你的婚姻亮红灯
that right there is a threat to your marriage.
一切看起来都清清白白
Everything looks clean, you know?
你怎么样
How you holding up?
安德鲁怎么样了
What's the word on Andre?
我不知道 他们一直在说这个事
I don't know. Man, they've been talking about,
大概过几天就能有什么好消息了吧
well, maybe they were gonna get some good news in a couple of days.
他会没事的 他很坚强
He'll be all right. He's strong.
你好 卢修斯
Hey, Lucious.
金斯利
Kingsley.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表